Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new spell ideas that the wizard101 creators WILL c

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
rangerhewki wrote:
i have an epic fire spell (not like all the other crazy ones)
school:fire
pips:X
name:Forest Fire
What it does:A bunch of trees come out then a giant fire starts it does 50 damage per pip and puts fire trap on all enimeis! oh ya does to all enimeis!

i like it but i think a wildfire would be more natural and increase the damage to about 60 to 80 a pip in that range anyway

Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
Sirolu wrote:
I accidently posted an early version of this.

I have thought of these spells, they are all the upcoming level 68 spells.

Elemental Blast-Balance
Damage done to target: 910-950
Amount of Pips needed: 9
Amount of Enemies or Players hit: Single Enemy
Whats the Accuracy?: 80%
Appeareance: 6 balls of Elemental and Spiritual energy pops up out of the ground in the corners of the spiral in the battlefield, all these combine to make an orange Balance Blast, this gets thrown at the target, dealing damage.

Or an alternate version.

Alternate Elemental Blast-Balance
Damage done to target: 130-170 Damage in each element
Amount of Enemies or Players hit: Single Enemy
Appeareance: 6 balls of Elemental and Spiritual energy pops up out of the ground in the corners of the spiral in the battlefield, all these combine to make an orange Balance Blast, this gets thrown at the target, dealing damage in all the elements.

Thunder Storm-Storm
Damage done to target: 10 + 970-1010
Amount of Enemies or Players hit: All Enemies
Whats the Accuracy?: 70%
Appeareance: A thunder storm appears, black clouds now exist. A strong wind damages the targets and destroys their shields, and lighting hits them, dealing huge damage.

Golden Angel-Life
Damage done to target: 500 Damage to all enemies + 600 Health to all friends
Amount of Enemies or Players hit: All Enemies and All Friends
Whats the Accuracy?: 90%
Appeareance: Someone wants healing, someone wants damaging, i give both!
A golden angel pops up from the skyes, looking at the friends and enemies.
The angel then throws a ball of life at the ground, creating a shockwave. It first heals all friends, and then damage all enemies.

Volcano-Fire
Damage done to target: 500 + 500 over 3 rounds
Whats the Accuracy?: 75%
Appeareance: A volcano pops up from the ground, and it immediantly erupts, throwing rocks at the enemies. After that, lava hits them all, burning them to crisps.

Permafrost-Ice
Damage done to target: 750 over 3 rounds. Stuns enemy for 3 rounds
Appeareance: A chill close to the time of the ice age pops up, this then spreads to all enemies, damaging them and stunning them for 3 rounds.

Soul Sucker/Black Hole/Doomsday-Death
Damage done to target: 750 Drain to all enemies, half returns to you
Whats the Accuracy?: 75%
Appeareance: A black hole pops up in the middle of the battlefield. This hole sucks the life force out of your opponents, returning them to you.

God of Skyes-Myth
Damage done to target: 100 + 700 damage to all enemies
Appeareance: A person looking like Zeus with a white temple comes up. I call him the Sky God. Sky God comes out, looking at the opponents. He makes an earthquake with his feet, shattering all shields. After that, he comes up close and personal, whacking the enemies with his trusty fist of fury.

i happen to think seraphs are already angles and lady orient is already said to be the queen of the seraphs so you might want to change that. and god of the sky's is useless because storm lord is ether Poseidon or Zeus, and if he is lord of the sky's why does he use an earthquake, and a fist that should be a got of strength. also black hole should be worm hole because a worm hole brings things from one place to another while a black hole only sucks things in. i also think permafrost should do less damage if it is to stun for three rounds. i also think you should add a affect like gets rid of all negative affects on your whole team. that is my advise. please take my advice or at least tell me what you think. good luck :D

Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
yoyoyo60 wrote:
My last spell.

Level 68 storm spell.
Name:???
Damage: 2150 to all enemies and + 90% next spell for all friends.
Looks like:
Huge lighting bolts come down (similar to Stormzilla) and a gigantic twister appears in the middle. When the tornado dies down i huge electric giant is standing where the twister was. He points his gigantic sword up and a lightning bolt strikes it. He looks at the enemy, and does a movement similar to Helephant and Colossus with his sword. Repeat.

not to be rude but that is way over the top and would have like 20 accuracy

Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
Zeruel85 wrote:
Here are a few more!

Name: Squall
School: Storm
Accuracy: 70%
Type: Damage
Effect: 250 + 540 Storm Damage over 3 rounds.

Name: Mother Nature
School: Life
Accuracy: 55%
Type: Manipulation
Effect: Remove all positive Charms from Self and +20% to next spell for every Charm removed and heal all teammates for 90 Per Pip

Name: Mermaid Twins
School: Storm
Effect: 80 and 720 Storm Damage

Comment plz!
~Valerian DarkBringer: Level 60 Death

mother nature should have multiple affects like may do 100 damage per pip to all enemies but gets rid of all blades "enemies", or heals all by 100 per pip and turns all shields to absorbs "teammates". and the storm spells need more damage.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
famious64 wrote:
School:life....Spell name: Pan's Wraith(Pan the God of the Wild) A God like form appears and casts a spell over the battlefield Wild Animals Appear and charges at all enemies I made this spell cous I'm a life and I don't like the fact that life only has one all enemies attack.

note: pan is the god of the satyr and would use his pipes is his attack so not to break you spirit but would be a healing spell, and would look like a satyr but more royal and bigger and would heal a lot so a suggestion that i have for you is maby a vine attack spell or a rainbow type attack. that is my advice.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
mythmaster1523 wrote:
'scuse me new spells

Deep Freeze

9 pips

400+540 over 3 rounds to all enemies (Total Damage on 1 enemy: 940 Damage)

Disasterous Bolt

5 pips

5,000 Damage on enemy or 75% of health is destroyed on self

Fire storm

9 Pips

750 - 830 Damage on all enemies and remove all negative shields

Purify

9 Pips

690 health and remove all traps and weaknesses and over time effects

Hercules

9 pips

750 damage to all enemies remove 2 pips

Haunted Grave

450 + 390 over 3 rounds to all enemies

Rock lord

765 + 210 over 3 rounds to all enemies

can you describe the spells more like the way it looks. :-)

Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
davidabele393 wrote:
i have a new death spell idea LAAA

scool- death

damage- 910- 1000

pips- 9

apperance- a small hill with a creepy house on it then a large shadow appears then the house blows up with a huge black scary goust bursting out of it and he takes the enemy's souls

i happen to think if you steal there sole they should be stunned for the round but to make cruel they won't get a stun shield and they will lose all there positive charms and wards, and you will get them. what do you think. :D

Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
Zeruel85 wrote:
Here's one I've seen a lot of people wanting:
Name: Ethereal Blast
School: Balance
Accuracy: 85%
Effect: 420 Life Damage, 480 Myth Damage, or 510 Death Damage
Level: 30
Can I use Training Points for it? Yes.

And now a higher level spell...
Name: Prohibition
School: Death
Accuracy: 80%
Type: Manipulation
Effect: Cancel the effects of the current global spell. No other Global spells may be used in this duel. (animation- destroys bubble)
Level: 54
Training Points? No.

And one more...
Name: Arctic Rage
School: Ice
Effect: 795-835 Ice Damage to all enemies and Stun all friends for 1 round.
Training Points? No.

What do you think? Comment please!
~Valerian DarkBringer Level 60 Death

i think the affect of arctic rage is not smart, but i do like ethereal blast.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
i have some balance spell ideas
spiritual hydra
pips:6
type:balance
damage: 220 life, 220 myth, and 220 death damage
accuracy:85%
it is a hydra with a life head, a myth head, and a death head.

Seth
type:balance
pips:9
damage:1350 and a black mantle to all enemies
accuracy:75%
the giant red Egyptian god of chaos "real Egyptian god" comes and attacks you with a reddish blackish blade and then a cloud of black smoke comes and surrounds the enemies, and that puts on the black mantle.

by the way i am level 60 fire but i got the Seth idea from a book.
please respond. :D

Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
akira1530 wrote:
Man i had to choose spells, i'd come up with demons, all demons.

Life: Leaf Demon.
Accuracy: 90%
Effects:1200-1600 to all enemies. Takes all wards and positive shields off of enemy, then stuns all.
What it would be: A bunch of leaves would form on the ground, then the leaves would turn into a leaf monster, then its arm turns into a super leaf shard, then swipes your enimes.

Death: Hades.
Effects: Does 1250 damage to all enemies, giving back half of the health.
What it would be: Graves would pop up like a wraith, but then you would see a super creepy ghoul-like man, like Hades, then its eyes go red, and its eyes are flaring, and it puts its hands together and takes your soul away, then does the effects.

Myth: Alien Demon
Effects: does one attack that does 200 damage, then the next attack does 1250 damage, to all enemies, stun to all, breaks through stun resist.
What it would be: You would see a UFO and then you would hear alien music, then the UFO would come down, a walkway will go through, and an alien will come out, as in seen in CL. It would take out a lazer gun, shoot you once, then its grows lighter and a super shot comes out of the gun.

Balance: Demon Ninja
Effects: does 1230-1560 damage, and it does minus 100% damage off of all enemies attack, because it hits all.
What it would be: A dojo would pop up, then you would here chinese music, and a ninja would appear, and it would do a flip, it would show its face, and it would be a demon face, and it would take out a ninja sword and swipe you with it, jumps back, gets out ninja stars, throughs at you, then it would kick you.

Fire: Lava Demon
Accuracy:75%
Effects: Hits all enemies, and breaks all positive wards and shields, and leaves an affect that goes on for 5 rounds. first attack: 1750-2260, then the next round attacks would be 1246 each turn.
What it would be: A huge volcano rises up, and a demon comes out of the top, that is made of lava, it says FOOL! in an evil voice, and it shoots lava out of its mouth all over your body.

now getting into my favorites:

Storm: Zeus.
Effects: hits all enemies, does 2000-2450 damage, stuns all enemies for 3 rounds, and breaks all wards and shields.
What it would be: A cloud would come out of the sky, and a huge bolt of lightning shoots to the ground, making zeus, super tall, and takes a thunderbolt from the cloud and strikes you with major electric charge.

And now you may think this is stupid, but since ice has always been the weakest of them all, i think it should have the most powerful move of all.

ICE: FROZEN SHARD DEMON!
Accuracy, 95%
Effects: Hits all, breaks all wards and shields and everything, absorbs dont work against it, stuns all enemies for 4 rounds, stun doesnt effect, it heals all your friends with half of how much damage it does for each enemy, does 2500-3000, and ice shields and weaknesses dont effect, always critical and a super effective hit.
What it does: 5 ice shards stick out of the ground in circle, in the middle ice starts to crack, and an ice shard demon sticks out of the ground with tons of spikes, and it makes an ice shard come out of the ground, it grabs it, grows it super long, and jabs you right in the stomach.

well i hope these spells come true, and i hope you agree with me! :D

not to be rude but all your spells have to much damage and frozen shard demon would never happen, also storm lord is Zeus so that will have to change.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
This idea needs more cowbell. Plus, why on earth would a myth minion look like a Stormzilla??

Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
eggywig wrote:
This idea needs more cowbell. Plus, why on earth would a myth minion look like a Stormzilla??

where did you that from?

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I would say a good spell to add for myth would be some kind of god in Mythology. Like Horus, an Egyption god.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
pokeguy23 wrote:
I have the best idea for death a spell!

Name: Medusa
Type: Death lvl 60 spell
Pips: 8
Damage: 700 damage
Effect: broken pillars appear out of the ground and medusa slithers out and turns the enemy to stone then the stone then explodes.

i would love to see this spell in Wizard 101
medusa is already a spell for Myth.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Wackyantman10 post entitled:

"new spell ideas that the wizard101 creators WILL create"

Although you have a good idea it is the title
i have a major "issue" with.

why do you think you can use the phrase "you WILL create"
as if You have the Right to Dictate to the developers what they can do with the game?

Attitudes in post or even in titles can make a developer think twice about adding anything to a game. Iit can cause some people to just ignore your post. especially those who count and some have been known to just drop the game and close the game down. I have seen that happen .

Please be aware of what you are posting in title and in content...
it can make a world of difference in how the people who will read it
will perceive your worth in the game and in future ideas.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
School - Balance

Spell - Sphinx

Accuracy - 85%

Damage - 1,400

Pip Cost - 9

What it does - [The sphinx appears in the middle of the battle circle, then the moon goes behind the sphinx, casting a ray of moonlight at the enemy, the sphinx creats a spark of electricity, and schocks the moon beam, player catches on fire, Sphinx and moon dissapear as they turn into sand]

Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
legoraptor wrote:
Death: Shadow Hound
8 pips
515-610 damage to one enemy
85% chance to hit
player casts it. a shadow veil appears with a shadowed out black dog. players then see's this dogs opposite side since the other is covered in a shadow and see's it is half skeleton. the dog howls like a banshee but sounds more like a wraith and shadows gather at the target and explode in a shadow plague. the target takes the damage and gets the poison spell on it.

Storm: Giant Squid
8 pips
1000-1300
70% chance of hit
player casts it. a giant wirl pool opens up in the ground. a pirate boat appears getting caught, following around in the wirl pool. a giant tentacle comes out and smacks the target. the hit destroys all positive charms on the target.

Fire: Magma Demon
8 pips
850-920
75% chance to hit
player casts it. a giant bubbling lava pit appears. the lava stirs around and then a lava bubble starts growing and a lava monster forms. it stands up and throws fire rocks at the target. the creature then takes a positive charm from the target and gives it to user.

Myth: Gargoyle
65, then 610
8 pips
80% chance to hit
player casts it. a small anceint garden appears. the moon comes out, the gargoyle statue moves and gets up and roars. it fly's up to the target and hits. it then goes back to the user and takes out a trap and returns to its rock state.

Life: Venus Flytrap
700 to all enemies
8 pips
90% chance of hiting
player casts it. a vine covered ground apperas. the vines move around and a huge venus flytrap appears and bites all enemies. vines then come from behind the plant and gives all frineds guiding light.

Ice: Polar Bear
710-805
8 pips
80% chance to hit
player casts it. a huge ice chunk appears over a frozen sea during a blizzard. out of the white frozen air a huge white as snow polar bear appears. it backs up to its hind legs and topples onto the target with its front paws and claws. after hit the target is then frozen and stunned for one turn.

Balance: Gryphon
710-805
8 pips
85% chance to hit
player casts it. a sandy dune appears. the sands shift around reveiling a legendary statue of a gryphon. its eyes glow bright yellow and it awakens it flys up and screeches and carries all of the sand from behind and charges into the target. taking everything and hiting the target. the target then gets a weakness and black mantle put on them.

i have thought about these for a year, always wanting to say these ideas for the 8 pip spells.i also have another idea for the death 8 pip.

Death: Black Widow
515-610
8 pips
85% chance to hit
player casts it. a huge graveyard appears. with dead trees around. the trees shake and a web forms over the trees behind the graves and a few eyes appear then five, then eight. until a huge black widow appears and run up the target and bites down on them. huge eight legs move and step on the graves as it attacks maing things shake. as it casts a shadow aura fills the grave yard as well. when target is hit an infect charm is put on.

black widow is already a spell. it is the spider spell death people use that puts a over time on you it takes three pips.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
i had a great idea...

combo type spells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
they are a combo of your primary and secondary scools
here are one of them
life/fire only
flaming forest lord
pips 9 in fire or 8 if life
accuracy: 80%
damage:550 life damage then 550 fire damage over 5 round and removes all positive charms and wards. to all enemies.
you make the two symbols of the types of spells you are using then they go to the middle of the battle field and spiral up to the top of the battle field and go into each other and then the spell starts.
first you summon forest lord but then he gets hit by a lot of fire elf's arrows after he brings up the trees. then the trees and the forest lord sets on fire. then he hits all the enemies causing them to get the life damage then lines of fire go from him and the trees to the enemies [by the way those both go in one step in a row for each enemy] then the trees fall
down and cause the affects.
i know that was long but i hope you like it. it is my revolution for spells. :D

Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
Ice32 wrote:
School - Balance

Spell - Sphinx

Accuracy - 85%

Damage - 1,400

Pip Cost - 9

What it does - [The sphinx appears in the middle of the battle circle, then the moon goes behind the sphinx, casting a ray of moonlight at the enemy, the sphinx creats a spark of electricity, and schocks the moon beam, player catches on fire, Sphinx and moon dissapear as they turn into sand]

nice idea but i personally think a eclipse of the sun, the moon, and a star would be better because it uses all of the astral schools like the sun, the moon, and a star form a eclipse instead of the moon.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
i have a balance spell idea again this is a improvement of the spell power play i think it is
name: pip lord
type: balance
accuracy: 100%
pips: over two x
affect: one pip to all per pip [power pips stay power pips]
all you pips go to the middle of the battlefield and turn into a mega pip [size depends on how many pips] then it goes in to the ground. after that it gives every one the pips you just had. [added to there pips] [if have full pips two pips turn into power pips.

what do you think?

Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
How About instead of those Level 100 Ideas check these Out :) :) :) :) :) :) :

Ice:Ice Viking Just like Frost Giant but gives 2679-3283

Myth:Poison Dog a Dog comes out He seems Nice then He turnes Green and Bites The Enemy 2098-2569

Storm:Storm Peguses a Peguses Shows Up and its you With Lightning using His Horn 3098-3693

Fire:Fire Horn a Horse Shows up and Hits its with a really Warm Horn 2093-2789

Life:Tree of Life Heals all of Health

Balance:Scram: A Guy shows Up and Hits You with a Toy Sword

Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
shahmir2 wrote:
How About instead of those Level 100 Ideas check these Out :) :) :) :) :) :) :

Ice:Ice Viking Just like Frost Giant but gives 2679-3283

Myth:Poison Dog a Dog comes out He seems Nice then He turnes Green and Bites The Enemy 2098-2569

Storm:Storm Peguses a Peguses Shows Up and its you With Lightning using His Horn 3098-3693

Fire:Fire Horn a Horse Shows up and Hits its with a really Warm Horn 2093-2789

Life:Tree of Life Heals all of Health

Balance:Scram: A Guy shows Up and Hits You with a Toy Sword

i don't like any of your ideas. you are just copping frost giant, and heck hound with your first two spells. a Pegasus is a winged horse that doesn't have a horn, a unicorn has a horn and is a spell of life so those won't work. also tree of life is basically rebirth and has a absorb. finally scram is completely dumb i mean it is a toy sword that is not magic and is just a normal kid, so i don't like it

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
Hi, it's meh again, and I have another idea for a spell. It's called, Crab Of The 7 Seas. It costs 10 pips, 70% archery, storm school only. This card effects 1050-1525 damage to all enemy's. Now when this card is casted, big waves come crashing down on shore(all most like tempest, but bigger and better). The sky is dark and scary, the wind whipping. Big strikes of lightning hit the water followed by big booms of thunder. After a few waves, the 7 seas tosses up this Huge Crab. This crab is a deep deep purple color, and has a yellowish belly. and the crab is real big,smaller than orthrus spell thou, he has 6 legs and 2 Claws. And big oval eyes on the stems.The crab stumbles a little after it's tossed from a wave and on to land, it gets on his 6 stubby legs he than looks at the other wizards, with his weird oval eyes. He clamps his claws together(all most like scorpion spell) in place. He looks side to side. Than the crab backs up in to the water a little, and looks at the dark stormy sky's. He than rasies his to claws towards the sky. Bolts of lightning hit his claws, forming a ball of yellow energy. The crab seems pleased. He than lowers them, to the angry seas, a wave hits his claws and makes the ball of energy bigger,( the energy is in between his to claws, witch are a little spaced out) the crab now ferious at the enemy's, rises his claws again, but to through the ball of energy, hitting all enemy's. The crab than gets sucked back in to a wave, and that's how the spell ends.

I hope you guys like and use my spells!!!!(Please use them!!!!!!!!)
:D :) :-) 8)

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
Hi there again, I have another idea for a spell. this one is a life spell. Its called Venus Fly Trap. It takes 10 pips. Life school only. 60% Archery. it does 875-1130 damage to all enemy's. After casted, it will appear that you are in a tropical Jungle.(almost like the Floating land land scape in cl) tropical trees and flowers are sprouting in the middle of the battle filed. After the ever green is covering the whole battle field, There is a close up in the middle of the battle field(almost like the stormzilla spell) a small plant(with 3 heads) starts to grow. It gets bigger and bigger and bigger(kind of like the stormzilla spell again, but better!) in till it is about forest lord hight. The plant that was growing (it has 3 sprouts) is The Venus Fly Trap. The bottom stems of the fly trap is bright green. And the heads of the plant is a paler green, and the rim on the head of the plant is dark green.(the mouth is a pink color) the Venus Fly Trap looks up(it has no eyes!) and sences a fly. It opens it's mouths(cause it is 3 sprouts) so the fly will land on it. The fly buzzes around, till it lands on the second head. The Venus Fly Trap Snaps his mouths shut. And swallows it. The Fly Trap then Stares at the enemy's. It thinks there a fly. So the fly Trap opens his mouth. Than snaps and bites every enemy. the card ends by the Venus Fly Trap (and the ever green) sinking back into the center of the battle field

Well I hope you guys like my spells and use them!!!!! (please use them!!!!!!!!!!!) :-D :-) 8) :-)

Survivor
Aug 15, 2010
i think there should be a sand worm spell for balance and i think it would be nice because it is a pretty well known myth commonly known to live in deserts it may be a myth. still its in a desert and i believe that there should be one and when i tell my friends this idea they sem to realy like it. so pls try and make a spell for the sand worm