Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new spell ideas that the wizard101 creators WILL c

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
I have thought of these spells, they are all the upcoming level 68 spells.

Elemental Blast
Damage done to target: 910-950
Amount of Pips needed: 9
Amount of Enemies or Players hit: Single Enemy
Whats the Accuracy?: 80%
Appereance: 6 balls of Elemental and Spiritual energy pops up out of the ground in the corners of the spiral in the battlefield, all these combine to make an orange Balance Blast, this gets thrown at the target, dealing damage.

Or an alternate version.

Alternate Elemental Blast
Damage done to target: 130-170 Damage in each element
Appereance: 6 balls of Elemental and Spiritual energy pops up out of the ground in the corners of the spiral in the battlefield, all these combine to make an orange Balance Blast, this gets thrown at the target, dealing damage in all the elements.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
I accidently posted an early version of this.

I have thought of these spells, they are all the upcoming level 68 spells.

Elemental Blast-Balance
Damage done to target: 910-950
Appeareance: 6 balls of Elemental and Spiritual energy pops up out of the ground in the corners of the spiral in the battlefield, all these combine to make an orange Balance Blast, this gets thrown at the target, dealing damage.

Or an alternate version.

Alternate Elemental Blast-Balance
Damage done to target: 130-170 Damage in each element
Appeareance: 6 balls of Elemental and Spiritual energy pops up out of the ground in the corners of the spiral in the battlefield, all these combine to make an orange Balance Blast, this gets thrown at the target, dealing damage in all the elements.

Thunder Storm-Storm
Damage done to target: 10 + 970-1010
Amount of Enemies or Players hit: All Enemies
Whats the Accuracy?: 70%
Appeareance: A thunder storm appears, black clouds now exist. A strong wind damages the targets and destroys their shields, and lighting hits them, dealing huge damage.

Golden Angel-Life
Damage done to target: 500 Damage to all enemies + 600 Health to all friends
Amount of Enemies or Players hit: All Enemies and All Friends
Whats the Accuracy?: 90%
Appeareance: Someone wants healing, someone wants damaging, i give both!
A golden angel pops up from the skyes, looking at the friends and enemies.
The angel then throws a ball of life at the ground, creating a shockwave. It first heals all friends, and then damage all enemies.

Volcano-Fire
Damage done to target: 500 + 500 over 3 rounds
Whats the Accuracy?: 75%
Appeareance: A volcano pops up from the ground, and it immediantly erupts, throwing rocks at the enemies. After that, lava hits them all, burning them to crisps.

Permafrost-Ice
Damage done to target: 750 over 3 rounds. Stuns enemy for 3 rounds
Appeareance: A chill close to the time of the ice age pops up, this then spreads to all enemies, damaging them and stunning them for 3 rounds.

Soul Sucker/Black Hole/Doomsday-Death
Damage done to target: 750 Drain to all enemies, half returns to you
Whats the Accuracy?: 75%
Appeareance: A black hole pops up in the middle of the battlefield. This hole sucks the life force out of your opponents, returning them to you.

God of Skyes-Myth
Damage done to target: 100 + 700 damage to all enemies
Appeareance: A person looking like Zeus with a white temple comes up. I call him the Sky God. Sky God comes out, looking at the opponents. He makes an earthquake with his feet, shattering all shields. After that, he comes up close and personal, whacking the enemies with his trusty fist of fury.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2011
School:Death
Name:Sacrifice Mana
Accuracy:100%
Pips:3
What it Does:Take away 30 of your mana and gives target 30 mana

Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
pokeguy23 wrote:
I have the best idea for death a spell!

Name: Medusa
Type: Death lvl 60 spell
Pips: 8
Damage: 700 damage
Effect: broken pillars appear out of the ground and medusa slithers out and turns the enemy to stone then the stone then explodes.

i would love to see this spell in Wizard 101
there already is a medusa spell sorry to tell you. It's myth school only at level 58

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
pokeguy23 wrote:
I have the best idea for death a spell!

Name: Medusa
Type: Death lvl 60 spell
Pips: 8
Damage: 700 damage
Effect: broken pillars appear out of the ground and medusa slithers out and turns the enemy to stone then the stone then explodes.

i would love to see this spell in Wizard 101

well you got your wish but it is for myth

Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
I don't know if anyone posted something like this, but I had a idea about the convert card upgrade. All schools will get one, no big fancy attacks or nothing just a simple convert to all enemies. When fighting the same element I found out its hard to just get 1 convert, but also you can get it right off the bat. even though you can put up to 4 in your deck still might not even get one.

It'll take 2 pips and you can convert too all enemies, give 1 to all schools and maybe throw in other benefits like, putting the elements shield on you or the your party. Witch in that case make it 3 pips

PS... I thought of this because, when your fight with a team and there's 4 enemies and you get a convert you can only put it on 1 enemy. Then you have to wait on a nether one. If you have the upgraded card it would be beneficial and help allot.

thank you for your time
EDWARD FIREWALKER
LVL 47

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
truewizard702 wrote:
I don't know if anyone posted something like this, but I had a idea about the convert card upgrade. All schools will get one, no big fancy attacks or nothing just a simple convert to all enemies. When fighting the same element I found out its hard to just get 1 convert, but also you can get it right off the bat. even though you can put up to 4 in your deck still might not even get one.

It'll take 2 pips and you can convert too all enemies, give 1 to all schools and maybe throw in other benefits like, putting the elements shield on you or the your party. Witch in that case make it 3 pips

PS... I thought of this because, when your fight with a team and there's 4 enemies and you get a convert you can only put it on 1 enemy. Then you have to wait on a nether one. If you have the upgraded card it would be beneficial and help allot.

thank you for your time
EDWARD FIREWALKER
LVL 47

Spell name: Giant Anteater
School: Life
pips: 10
Accuracy: 90%
Attack movements: An ant hive(huge one) explodes as the Giant anteater comes out. on 2 legs then he looks both ways right and left then he spots you, he steps back and leaps at you with both claws, stretching out.
Damage: 900-1000

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
Wackyantman10 wrote:
man this hasnt been posted on for a long time well i got a new idea for a spell

school:myth
name:sylvia
pips:5
effect:you summon sylvia as a minion
other details:none
other details not related to topic:i play toontown way more than wizard101 now.

ot: wow toontown sucks it just has a bunch of dramatic 3rd graders who online date thats why i play w101 srry but had to express my evil hate of tt.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2011
Duncan Shadowspear level 30

hey guys got a new idea for the death school

Name:death incarnation.
pips: X 86 damage per pip
description: a field of flowers appear fresh and lively...then this dog walkes up idk what kind.... then the dog draws the energy from the flowers and turns into this big beast with long fangs and claws something like an orothus(or what ever its called) and bites the target and puts a +30 in the target.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009

Man i hope you really like my ideas I was up all night thinking about them! Also please take note that these are level sixthty eight spells.

Storm: Spark Knight
Pip Cost: 9
Damage: 800 attack + 1000 attack over three rounds to all enemies!
Accuracy: 70%
Description: A knight in armor rides out on a horse pulls out his sword then gets hit by lightning. He gets back up ( not on horse) and hits everyone with his sword.

Fire: Fire Golem
Pip Cost: 9
Damage: 680 attack + 900 attack over three rounds to all enimies!
Accuracy: 75%
Description: A volcano comes out of the ground. Then a blob of molten lava takes form into a golem! It then attacks by punching enemies then explodes causing linger.

I hope you like my ideas I will be thinking of other spells for ice, myth, death etc. Please give me your honest suggestions! Please excuse any grammer and/or spelling errors! Thank you! Cameron Dune level 58 Storm!

Explorer
Dec 10, 2008
My last spell.

Level 68 storm spell.
Name:???
Damage: 2150 to all enemies and + 90% next spell for all friends.
Looks like:
Huge lighting bolts come down (similar to Stormzilla) and a gigantic twister appears in the middle. When the tornado dies down i huge electric giant is standing where the twister was. He points his gigantic sword up and a lightning bolt strikes it. He looks at the enemy, and does a movement similar to Helephant and Colossus with his sword. Repeat.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
:) Please Approve this spell: Name is Demon

Class for spell: Death

Pips Needed: 9

Level to get it: 60

Accuracy:85%

Damage: 900-1000
Players hit: All enemies

Spell description: The Demon is In coffin, Coffin starts to shake, then a demon bursts out, he opens his mouth and what comes out is Skulls.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Please add this, people at Kingsisle!

Name of spell: Fiery Monster

Pips needed: 7

Type: Fire

Damage: 500+300 over 3 rounds and stun for 1 round to every enemy

Looks like: A combination of a gobbler and a fire dragon appears. It growls at the enemy, and then it attacks.

Survivor
May 08, 2011
Scarlet SparkleHeart Balance Student Level 14

Balance Spell
Level: 20
Spell name: Kroko Life
What it is: It is a crocodile.
Effect: Gives everyone on your team 400 health points, and takes 200 away from each person on the other team.
:D

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
School:life....Spell name: Pan's Wraith(Pan the God of the Wild) A God like form appears and casts a spell over the battlefield Wild Animals Appear and charges at all enemies I made this spell cous I'm a life and I don't like the fact that life only has one all enemies attack.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
Well heres an obvious one for death. A demon
It would look like a pitch black version of a Ianthine Spectra .
It would do 100, 1,000, or 100,000
Then give half to each friend with a frozen armor after (takes 3,000 damage )
It'd take 9 pips and make all positive charms and wards negative for 3 rounds
And linger half for 3 rounds 8)

Survivor
Mar 19, 2011
Man i had to choose spells, i'd come up with demons, all demons.

Life: Leaf Demon.
Accuracy: 90%
Effects:1200-1600 to all enemies. Takes all wards and positive shields off of enemy, then stuns all.
What it would be: A bunch of leaves would form on the ground, then the leaves would turn into a leaf monster, then its arm turns into a super leaf shard, then swipes your enimes.

Death: Hades.
Accuracy: 85%
Effects: Does 1250 damage to all enemies, giving back half of the health.
What it would be: Graves would pop up like a wraith, but then you would see a super creepy ghoul-like man, like Hades, then its eyes go red, and its eyes are flaring, and it puts its hands together and takes your soul away, then does the effects.

Myth: Alien Demon
Accuracy: 80%
Effects: does one attack that does 200 damage, then the next attack does 1250 damage, to all enemies, stun to all, breaks through stun resist.
What it would be: You would see a UFO and then you would hear alien music, then the UFO would come down, a walkway will go through, and an alien will come out, as in seen in CL. It would take out a lazer gun, shoot you once, then its grows lighter and a super shot comes out of the gun.

Balance: Demon Ninja
Effects: does 1230-1560 damage, and it does minus 100% damage off of all enemies attack, because it hits all.
What it would be: A dojo would pop up, then you would here chinese music, and a ninja would appear, and it would do a flip, it would show its face, and it would be a demon face, and it would take out a ninja sword and swipe you with it, jumps back, gets out ninja stars, throughs at you, then it would kick you.

Fire: Lava Demon
Accuracy:75%
Effects: Hits all enemies, and breaks all positive wards and shields, and leaves an affect that goes on for 5 rounds. first attack: 1750-2260, then the next round attacks would be 1246 each turn.
What it would be: A huge volcano rises up, and a demon comes out of the top, that is made of lava, it says FOOL! in an evil voice, and it shoots lava out of its mouth all over your body.

now getting into my favorites:

Storm: Zeus.
Effects: hits all enemies, does 2000-2450 damage, stuns all enemies for 3 rounds, and breaks all wards and shields.
What it would be: A cloud would come out of the sky, and a huge bolt of lightning shoots to the ground, making zeus, super tall, and takes a thunderbolt from the cloud and strikes you with major electric charge.

And now you may think this is stupid, but since ice has always been the weakest of them all, i think it should have the most powerful move of all.

ICE: FROZEN SHARD DEMON!
Accuracy, 95%
Effects: Hits all, breaks all wards and shields and everything, absorbs dont work against it, stuns all enemies for 4 rounds, stun doesnt effect, it heals all your friends with half of how much damage it does for each enemy, does 2500-3000, and ice shields and weaknesses dont effect, always critical and a super effective hit.
What it does: 5 ice shards stick out of the ground in circle, in the middle ice starts to crack, and an ice shard demon sticks out of the ground with tons of spikes, and it makes an ice shard come out of the ground, it grabs it, grows it super long, and jabs you right in the stomach.

well i hope these spells come true, and i hope you agree with me! :D

Survivor
Sep 05, 2008
I have an idea for a Balance spell.

Name of Spell: Supertrap
School: Balance
Pips: 1
Level: 30
Effect: A trap of the opposite school of the enemy is placed, either 25%, 30%, 35% or 40%. Different numbers are stackable. So if Supertrap is used against an ice enemy, a fire trap of one of the numbers listed above is placed.

Is it good?

Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
He's a 68 spell That Wizard101 Might add please i hope a professor of ravenwood Reply to this i am away from them cause i am balance i can only go to falmea To get my spells once in awhile ok here it goes

Life: Mother nature Heals 500 first round and does 2000 healing fully Adds Guiding Light to Caster * Comes out of ground Tall as a dryad With a dress of Flowers and Flower bow in her hair And Places finger near Person being healed

Death: Horseman Comes Riding from moon on to the Battle circle Slices Enemy to do 1100 - 1860 Damage adds black mantle

Myth: Monster Master 800 - 1500 damage * Monster comes out portal and attacks enemy *

Storm: Raging Skies 1400 - 2030 Damage * Wind and lightning Strikes enemy adds storm dispel
Fire: Volcanic Doom 1370 - 2001 * Volcano comes out ground and lava goes off screen and comes down on enemy Black mantle adds to enemy

Ice: Ever winter 400 damage per pip freezes enemy for 2 rounds

Balance: Gryphon 600 per pip Elemental and spirit Dispel plus Black Mantle

Explorer
Aug 20, 2009
Here's one I've seen a lot of people wanting:
Name: Ethereal Blast
School: Balance
Type: Damage
Effect: 420 Life Damage, 480 Myth Damage, or 510 Death Damage
Level: 30
Can I use Training Points for it? Yes.

And now a higher level spell...
Name: Prohibition
School: Death
Type: Manipulation
Effect: Cancel the effects of the current global spell. No other Global spells may be used in this duel. (animation- destroys bubble)
Level: 54
Training Points? No.

And one more...
Name: Arctic Rage
School: Ice
Effect: 795-835 Ice Damage to all enemies and Stun all friends for 1 round.
Training Points? No.

What do you think? Comment please!
~Valerian DarkBringer Level 60 Death

Explorer
Aug 20, 2009
Here are a few more!

Name: Squall
School: Storm
Effect: 250 + 540 Storm Damage over 3 rounds.

Name: Mother Nature
School: Life
Accuracy: 55%
Type: Manipulation
Effect: Remove all positive Charms from Self and +20% to next spell for every Charm removed and heal all teammates for 90 Per Pip

Name: Mermaid Twins
School: Storm
Effect: 80 and 720 Storm Damage

Comment plz!
~Valerian DarkBringer: Level 60 Death

Defender
May 05, 2010
'scuse me new spells

Deep Freeze

9 pips

400+540 over 3 rounds to all enemies (Total Damage on 1 enemy: 940 Damage)

Disasterous Bolt

5 pips

5,000 Damage on enemy or 75% of health is destroyed on self

Fire storm

9 Pips

750 - 830 Damage on all enemies and remove all negative shields

Purify

9 Pips

690 health and remove all traps and weaknesses and over time effects

Hercules

9 pips

750 damage to all enemies remove 2 pips

Haunted Grave

450 + 390 over 3 rounds to all enemies

Rock lord

765 + 210 over 3 rounds to all enemies

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
i have an epic fire spell (not like all the other crazy ones)
school:fire
pips:X
name:Forest Fire
What it does:A bunch of trees come out then a giant fire starts it does 50 damage per pip and puts fire trap on all enimeis! oh ya does to all enimeis!

Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
i have a new death spell idea LAAA

scool- death

damage- 910- 1000

pips- 9

apperance- a small hill with a creepy house on it then a large shadow appears then the house blows up with a huge black scary goust bursting out of it and he takes the enemy's souls

Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
my idea for a fire spell is called magma rush
type: fire
pips: 9
damage: 550 plus 650 over three rounds on all enemies
it also puts a fire type of absorb on all teammates for 500
70% accuracy
earthquake like cracks appear in the ground then magma/lava flows out of it and to the enemies, and magma flows to there location and hurts them. then
the magma goes around you and your teammates and form a wall of black volcanic rock and then you get the "volcanic shield" as i named it.

so that is my idea for the newest fire spell for the new world