Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Minions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
Ok, I am a lvl 19 storm wizard. I just recantly (about a month ago) got my minion. I was very exited until now. All my minion does is Put sheilds around himself and uses taunt. I don't get what taunt does and the elimental shelids are useless because no one bothers to attack him! If there is any way you can fix my minion please do so. If you need to write back please send the meesage to the username: piabe219. My wizard 101 charcters name is BenjaminStorm Sheild. I am also a subscriber. If you can help, I would be very thankful. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Ben aka BenjaminStorm Sheild

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
the storm minion is good taunt make the enemy attack him instead of you but don't use him in pvp matches because taunt dose not work on other players

Delver
May 04, 2009
Hey Ben. You might want to send a bug report if he isn't working right in battles. I use mine a lot, and it's a big help when the other guys attack him instead of me. Saves me a lot of time and pips healing myself, so I can spend time attacking instead. I like my helper.
Kiley AshHunter

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Could be that he's like the fire Minion, totally useless. All the fire minion does is cast traps and fire-elf and thats pretty much it.. In the meantime, my deathwizard has an awesome minion that can cast lightning bats, Evil Snowman, The Kraken, to name but a few.. maybe KI just need to fix the storm and fire minions..

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
piabe219 wrote:
Ok, I am a lvl 19 storm wizard. I just recantly (about a month ago) got my minion. I was very exited until now. All my minion does is Put sheilds around himself and uses taunt. I don't get what taunt does and the elimental shelids are useless because no one bothers to attack him! If there is any way you can fix my minion please do so. If you need to write back please send the meesage to the username: piabe219. My wizard 101 charcters name is BenjaminStorm Sheild. I am also a subscriber. If you can help, I would be very thankful. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Ben aka BenjaminStorm Sheild

He is NOT i repeat NOT made for pvp!!! he is made for fighting bosses or enimies not players in the arena! taunt makes the enimies go after you so they will attack him and not you... thats why he uses shields on himself only so then taunt it used

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
RatchetMan wrote:
Could be that he's like the fire Minion, totally useless. All the fire minion does is cast traps and fire-elf and thats pretty much it.. In the meantime, my deathwizard has an awesome minion that can cast lightning bats, Evil Snowman, The Kraken, to name but a few.. maybe KI just need to fix the storm and fire minions..
the fire minion is made to make sure the enemy cant barrage themself with shields. pretty much saying foes cant use non-stop tower shields to save themself