Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Worst World EVER

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
ok ds is kinda hard but the thing is all the bosses have huge boots and the dracions arent that hard neither r the undead wizards but wat is hard is like the dungens :x well im just like but really at the end

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I like ds because it is AWESOME!The place is so challenging witch it is making it fun. :D
When i make my next wizard I hope it will be storm and life.

1.Storm because it is powerful.
2.Life because of Malistare.
3.And i forgot battling Drake the myth proffeser :D

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
I totally disagree with you. DS is one of the worlds that I enjoyed the most. Being sent on a quest to get a crystal and turning around to find you are surrounded by spiders. I have fought many of the battles by myself and enjoyed every second of it. Why bother playing a game if you want it to get easier. The whole purpose is to continue to challenge yourself, to make you think of ways to defeat the bad guys.

My only regret is that I am at the end and there are no more challenges for my favorite and first character. I have defeated Grizzleheim and have only Malistaire left. I hope that KI comes up with something new and soon. I really enjoy playing with my myth character. Yes, I know that you can create other characters, but the surprise isn't there any longer. You know what to expect which makes it easier.

Suri Spiritrider Lvl 50

I AGREE I LOVED DS THE WORST WORLD IS MB But in ds there was some really hard parts. But ds was really fun for me

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
Dragonspyre is THE MOST MEANEST WORLD THAT WIZARDS WILL EVER FACE! You have impossible towers that people can't port into, you got monsters on streets with 1,290 hp, you got freaky drakes rasping stuff and its just HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
I must disagree i actually think it is the best world I am only in plaza of conquests and so far i'm loving it the enemies are perfect, hard but not to hard, and the soloing dungeons are really fun. :D

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
i like mooshu better than dragon spire. the thing that i do not like about dragonspire is that you cant port in towers. otherwise its a ok world. :D

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
wizard85 wrote:
all of these problems you are having are a result of poor planing. i think marleybone was the most frustrating world, dragonspyre was awesome.

Well, thats true. We came in with no potions, resonable mana but not full, and he came in with about 1678 life out of 2300 or so life. Yeah, we did it again and luckily came out ok. I guess ppl cant be stupid going into dungeons. lol

i disagree with marleybone was very easy for me i did it in one whole day i started at nine in the morning just finishing kt and at bout one in the afternoon i was starting ms

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
So ds is hard and to some time wasting. But in the end lvl 50 gear. And in a few months people will be moving to Celistia with the same comments saying it's hard and it has challenges. I think ds will be a breeze compared to Celistia.

PS
I don't know this for certain so don't get to mad at me if Celistia is easy.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
impire09 wrote:
So ds is hard and to some time wasting. But in the end lvl 50 gear. And in a few months people will be moving to Celistia with the same comments saying it's hard and it has challenges. I think ds will be a breeze compared to Celistia.

PS
I don't know this for certain so don't get to mad at me if Celistia is easy.

Talk about Grandmaster gear! Once you get into the 60's, GM gear will probably be sold at the bazaar. So much for nothing

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
I just hate the towers in Dragonspyre especially the safe house in the Drake Hatchery, That Tower takes forever!!! I wish the towers were dungeons so if you leave you can go back to where you were.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
hey evry world gets harder each time dont push your luck a new world is here called cresella (under water world harder than dragon spyre :( ) only hint i'm going to give you

Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
IamLezul wrote:
Welcome to Dragonspyre, The worst world ever! Here, you will see some of the most hated sights, like Orin Grimcaster, Father DRake, and The labyrinth. Your friends wont want to help you, you will spend hours looking for help, you wont complete your quest until your lvl 18 friend turns 50. You will encounter some mini-dungeons that take forever! You will work hard and it wont be worth ANYTHING! So come to Dragonspyre, you'll be sorry you did!

I've got a question for you. What level are you?

Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
IamLezul wrote:
I guess you need some challenges. My biggest issue was the dungeons where they had about 20 floors up to get to the boss or the item you needed to collect. Those were very hard for me, and thats when i got annoyed. Dragonspyre is interesting, but then again sort of sad-looking. Thats also what brought me down. Its not like sunny, happy, and green Mooshu. I also got very angry about the labyrinth. My friends knew it took FOREVER to complete, so refused to help me. I guess DS isnt that bad, but what ticks me off is how long everything takes. Then ur friends ditch you, cause they wanna bedoing something else.

... Um ... do you think the FINAL WORLD where MALISTARE is should be a happy place to frolic in the sunshine?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
SuperSonic1991 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
Welcome to Dragonspyre, The worst world ever! Here, you will see some of the most hated sights, like Orin Grimcaster, Father DRake, and The labyrinth. Your friends wont want to help you, you will spend hours looking for help, you wont complete your quest until your lvl 18 friend turns 50. You will encounter some mini-dungeons that take forever! You will work hard and it wont be worth ANYTHING! So come to Dragonspyre, you'll be sorry you did!

I've got a question for you. What level are you?

I am a Grandmaster....why?

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
On a scale of 1 to 10,this is what I think of the worlds,and why...

Wizard City:6 for giving lots of backround knowledge
Krokotopia:8 for the theme
Grizzleheim:4 for the theme :D
Marleybone:2 for no sidewalks!
Mooshu:6 for the theme 8)
DragonSpyre:11 for the storyline

Survivor
Feb 08, 2010
Darkhole54321 wrote:
It is not the worst world.(It comes pretty close though)This place is supposed to be challenge.Besides, this place is not the most difficult place in the game.KENSINGTON PARK, that place is hard.
your right

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Here are my difficulties of all of the worlds on a scale from Easy to Terribly Hard.

Wizard City-Easy

Grizzlehiem-Hard :(

Krokatopia-Pretty Normal :)

Marleybone-Hard :(

MooShu-Pretty Normal :)

Dragonspyre-Terribly Hard

Wizard: William DarkFlame

Level: 50

School: Fire

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
totokatoo wrote:
guys this is the best game i played in years still mooshu is the most hard

NO mooshu is hard but dragonspyre is much harder, kingsisle should make this world easier!!!! i mean c'mon kingsisle ya made the last four worlds (not including gs) bearable MAKE DRAGONSPYRE EASIER!!!

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
wariolink wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
wariolink wrote:
IamLezul wrote:

What did you expect? The LAST world to be easy? I have completed 4 times with my wizards. Not one complaint. The funny thing is, on average MARLEYBONE is the LONGEST world. With DRAGONSPYRE coming in SECOND. Krok is third. Moo Shu is fourth. With Wizard City as DUH the shortest.
Also, if Dragonspyre didn't exist, where would MALISTARE with your ROBE fit in. Also, the GURTOK with your RING & ATHAME. And ALL those other bosses like Spiderkeeper & Snowcrusher who give boots, hats, necklaces, & swords.
So, come to Dragonspyre if you want all your grandmaster items. and have fun getting them :)

Hey, didnt say i didnt expect a challenge. Just said i didnt enjoy it

Though, the way you said it was like you didn't enjoy it because it was a challenging. Orin is challenging. There is my example from YOUR post.

yea challenging, i just started it and now i am stuck on killing the first boss, i completely agree that this is the hardest world, but maybe its a little too challenging

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
I dislike DragonSpyre not because it's difficult -- I don't mind difficulty -- but because up until that point the game was mostly solo-able. Sure, I could join friends or help strangers, and I frequently did just that, but if I felt like going it alone for an evening I could. Now I'm in DragonSpyre, and I'm more or less stuck.

Two places come to mind immediately: The Tower of War in the Plaza of Conquest and Vault D in the Grand Chasm. The Tower of War might be solo-able if you're lucky (and not Fire :-) ), but at 9 levels and no way to mark your position Vault D simply is not (or at least, not practically). That alone wouldn't bother me -- I still haven't gotten around to doing the Sunken City for instance -- but the problem is that they're absolutely necessary for story advancement. When you're stuck there you're basically stuck. Which on one hand means time to level up other characters like my Balance/Storm wizard, but on the other means my Master Fire wizard sits around hoping someone will come on who can help.

Compare this to Big Ben in Marleybone. The last three areas of each are all long dungeons and very difficult. And they're necessary in order to advance the story. But by marking my position, advancing carefully, and being conservative about my resources, I was able to solo them when I couldn't find someone to help. They were hard -- very hard -- and long -- very long -- but defeating them was a satisfying challenge and by no means gauranteed -- I had to try Big Ben twice to finish it.

So my problem isn't the difficulty; it's the giant roadblocks thrown up in the middle of the most interesting part of the story that functionally block you from further progression.

-Gabriel FireWalker, 45 Fire/Death/Ice wizard

Survivor
May 24, 2009
when i was in marleybone, i ported to someone in dragonspyre to see the sights. i accidentally got wrapped up in a quest, and i had to battle monsters. dragonspyre monsters. so i'm out there with no friends on and no one to help. :( then i, being bored, decided i had nothing better to do and joined an instance with two of the monsters. well, they both had a little over 2,000 health . and you know what? i won . i was supposed to be in marleybone, and battled dragonspyre monsters, and i won. i'm not gloating , but i really dont think dragonspyre is all that hard. at least, so far...

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
To me Ds was easy. But I am a death, death can heal. But half the stuff in ds is death. And I think ds would be better with it being less challenging. But the challenge is the fun part. Wizard101 is about strategy. For most people, they only have one strategy. Give yourself a bunch of boosts then one hit everything. So people should just rethink how they will battle.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
steven1218 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:

:x : :x well if you say that then dont play its the best best worldbest world what are you a mad person

no, i believe you are the mad person.
Well i believe you are the mad person because first of all you hate the worlds so that means you mostly hate most of wizard101 second look at all the people who responded to you dissagreeing. See. P.S. My friends help me.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
Just look at this every world has it challenging parts. But ya i agree dragonsprye is the hardest world. But when we were lower levels we thought Krockotopia was pretty hard. :)