Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Worst World EVER

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2009
I have to say that Dragonspyre was one of the best worlds for me. When I first went to Dragonspyre, I thought this will take long. But with the help of a few friends you can make it easier and faster. I do have to agree that I like Mooshu better with the bright, sunny, happy place. Dragonspyre is ruined city all because of Malistaire.....

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Rokk wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
Welcome to Dragonspyre, The worst world ever! Here, you will see some of the most hated sights, like Orin Grimcaster, Father DRake, and The labyrinth. Your friends wont want to help you, you will spend hours looking for help, you wont complete your quest until your lvl 18 friend turns 50. You will encounter some mini-dungeons that take forever! You will work hard and it wont be worth ANYTHING! So come to Dragonspyre, you'll be sorry you did!

dude think about it, so far it is the last world (hurry up celestia) it will be the hardest but most rewarding to beat when you do get through you'll be glad that worked through it.

Do you guys even read ANYTHING i say? I'm a GRANDMASTER! I have already beat it, almost again with my pyro. But, boy did i hate it ! Thats the whole point of this post. I didnt want help, or advice. I just stated my opinon on DS. I thought it was the worst world and is.

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl (!for the last time!) 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer
Keena Firefountain~ lvl 46 Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Welcome to Dragonspyre, The worst world ever! Here, you will see some of the most hated sights, like Orin Grimcaster, Father DRake, and The labyrinth. Your friends wont want to help you, you will spend hours looking for help, you wont complete your quest until your lvl 18 friend turns 50. You will encounter some mini-dungeons that take forever! You will work hard and it wont be worth ANYTHING! So come to Dragonspyre, you'll be sorry you did!

you forgot mavra flamewing

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
Darkhole54321 wrote:
It is not the worst world.(It comes pretty close though)This place is supposed to be challenge.Besides, this place is not the most difficult place in the game.KENSINGTON PARK, that place is hard.

since when? isaac shadowstrider lvl 46 necromancer

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
wireegg wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
THIS IS THE BEST WORLD NOT THE WORST WHY WOULD ANYONE THINK THAT

you crazy

no he's not he's right dude ds rox

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
somebodysomewhere wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
wireegg wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
THIS IS THE BEST WORLD NOT THE WORST WHY WOULD ANYONE THINK THAT

you crazy

no he's not he's right dude ds rox

Ok, ok. You just added on to one of the horrible things in DS and now you are saying it rocks??

Ok.....

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009

What did you expect? The LAST world to be easy? I have completed 4 times with my wizards. Not one complaint. The funny thing is, on average MARLEYBONE is the LONGEST world. With DRAGONSPYRE coming in SECOND. Krok is third. Moo Shu is fourth. With Wizard City as DUH the shortest.
Also, if Dragonspyre didn't exist, where would MALISTARE with your ROBE fit in. Also, the GURTOK with your RING & ATHAME. And ALL those other bosses like Spiderkeeper & Snowcrusher who give boots, hats, necklaces, & swords.
So, come to Dragonspyre if you want all your grandmaster items. and have fun getting them :)

Hi there! I totally agree :)! i only have one grandmaster but i have a master, balance, and life.
Life is grand
Balance is master
BUT WAIT, what about kryasys? He's for LIFE wizards ( for the grand hat ) and he's storm? whats up with that? I also agree with everyone who says it's the LAST world, it's not going to be easy! That's why you gain xp, the POINT of the game. A thinking game almost ( quoting the "dont waste rounds" ) And also it's malistaire! ( the POINT ) i love ds really. anyone with me :)

MadelineLionRider lvl 50 Life
MadelineRainWhipser lvl 45 Balance

Survivor
Sep 13, 2008
DRagaonspyre to me is actaully an amazing world. It is the most facinating, most challenging, and also one of the worlds where you get a ton of experience. And if it is really hard you can go to some of the weaker worlds and become some of their freinds. They would enjoy coming to dragonspyre and if they or you die you (or your partner) can teleport back. So if you just put a little more effort into it, i know you will be engulfed in its awsome glory and adventure.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Ok personally, I do find Dragonspyre to be a challenge. But I just gained access to it a matter or 2 days ago, so what am I to say really? Anyway, I defeated Malistaire before I got access to DS, and it really didn't seem too bad (well, I did have 3 others and a minion helping).

The only thing is I always have to buy a level 20 or 30 minion for each battle I'm in cause I'm afraid of dying lol, and it gets really annoying and consumes quite some money. I also wish I just had a lot of good friends that help me, so that I don't have to solo everything (even though I probably can, but I'm like a scaredy-cat). I have a few friends that help a lot, but they aren't on too often. :(

But point is, yeah DS is hard, but its definitely not the worst world ever in my eyes. Maybe its just me, but I actually like the suspensefulish music a lot - not so much the surroundings though. Just my opinion, of course.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
cbfan14 wrote:
Come on, it's not THAT hard. I soloed every part of Dragonsypre except for the Great Sypre, and that was only because of the obstacles requiring multiple wizards to remove (looking at you, crystals and draconians :(). I've had some close calls, but this world wasn't altogether bad, just long. You should know that I am death however; I have a much easier time managing my health than others, which maybe contributed to my finding this place not too difficult.

I will tell you this: wasting turns is a no-no in Dragonsypre. You'll want to finish fights as soon as you can, and preserve as much health as you can.

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer

I agree totally, I too am a master necromancer in Dragon Spire, and have really no trouble except with a few rank 10 bosses! It's not hard but quite easy. Also Valkoor is right, preserve your health, put shields around your opponent (Already have a shield thats in your deack? Put it again it might come in handy during the furture :D) and invite friends!

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
skydragon13 wrote:
I have also been pretty frustrated by Dragonspyre. However, it is the final world, so what can you expect but for it to be challenging? I'm glad it's hard, because some areas of the other worlds have been too easy. I think it makes sense for the world that ends with the battle against Malistaire to be difficult.

it's not that hard, it is just annoying. if anyone knows me, well, the know that I HATE THE LABYRINTH! to prove it i cant spell. i have asked for help with it so many times that now i couldn't possible forget it. I HATE DS, but mostly the labyrith

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
IamLezul wrote:

Its not the worst world ever! Its the best! Its all fire and stuff. Its so cool. And if you need help, and you have crowns, in battle you can go to the crowns shop and buy henchmen for battles. It helps me all the time. And my friends always help me so maybe your not being a good friend cause your friends are supposed to help you. So if your angry or upset with the game, dont play it.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
10sparkle10 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:

Its not the worst world ever! Its the best! Its all fire and stuff. Its so cool. And if you need help, and you have crowns, in battle you can go to the crowns shop and buy henchmen for battles. It helps me all the time. And my friends always help me so maybe your not being a good friend cause your friends are supposed to help you. So if your angry or upset with the game, dont play it.

Yah, I DONT have crowns

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
IamLezul wrote:

Quite True, for me. As one wizard said, Its easier for death wizards to manage health. Death wizards have it easiest actually because they heal and destroy at the same time. I'm a fire wizard and my luck is that I have a friend who is at the same point in ds with me. Later I took a break and she well, didn't want to help. Does anyone here remember the tower of war? Goodness the only ones who volunteered were the new people who cant even go in. Ds is very challenging. It was made to be. But is Ds was that challenging, How hard is Celestia going to be?!?

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
payumman wrote:
Why don't you just read about it ahead before going.
Excuse me, Just saying reading about DS doesn't help, I dont know where your talking about, but usually it gives info about the worlds back story, not how to do all the battles or something, thirdly Ds is totally unpredictable.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
10sparkle10 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:

Quick thing here. "And my friends always help me so maybe your not being a good friend cause your friends are supposed to help you" Thats not being nice. Sometimes its the friends whoa re mean or maybe its just they dont want to help. "cause your friends are supposed to help you" Not necessarily. Maybe they will help you, but their not supposed to do anything. Well, except maybe be your friend.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
998877665544332211 wrote:
DRagaonspyre to me is actaully an amazing world. It is the most facinating, most challenging, and also one of the worlds where you get a ton of experience. And if it is really hard you can go to some of the weaker worlds and become some of their freinds. They would enjoy coming to dragonspyre and if they or you die you (or your partner) can teleport back. So if you just put a little more effort into it, i know you will be engulfed in its awsome glory and adventure.
"And if it is really hard you can go to some of the weaker worlds and become some of their freinds" The hard bits are the ones that people cant teleport to you.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
pineapple24253 wrote:
skydragon13 wrote:
I have also been pretty frustrated by Dragonspyre. However, it is the final world, so what can you expect but for it to be challenging? I'm glad it's hard, because some areas of the other worlds have been too easy. I think it makes sense for the world that ends with the battle against Malistaire to be difficult.

One~ Dragonspyre is not the final world Grizzleheim is.
Two ~ Dragonspyre is supposed to be hard because of Malistare that raided Dragonspyre with all the tough bosses. The dragons from him on the streets . . . the ghostly wizards Malistare must have brainwashed or something just a thought lol :) . So thats my point ;) .

~ pineapple PEACE! :P

The new world will be the final niether DS OR Grizzlehiem will be :)

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Jen08 wrote:
pineapple24253 wrote:
skydragon13 wrote:

One~ Dragonspyre is not the final world Grizzleheim is.
Two ~ Dragonspyre is supposed to be hard because of Malistare that raided Dragonspyre with all the tough bosses. The dragons from him on the streets . . . the ghostly wizards Malistare must have brainwashed or something just a thought lol :) . So thats my point ;) .

~ pineapple PEACE! :P

The new world will be the final niether DS OR Grizzlehiem will be :)

Wrong. Not the last world in the spiral because there is PLENTY more out there. But, to conclude, the last world that is currently out.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
I have to say Marleybone was the worst.

I simply hated Marleybone. It is constantly dark and dreary. I suppose, while the mobs and quests and such are almost exactly the same (mobs attack and quests send you on errands), I just hated Marleybone.

And yes, it took a long time for me to finish. I just hated Marleybone. I doubt, from what I read, that I'll be hating Dragonspyre as much as Marleybone. (Have not unlocked Dragonspyre yet).

Survivor
Aug 31, 2009
bella0709 wrote:
um he not killing any body yet but he wants to summon the dragon titan which would kill EVERYBODY so ya he needs to go down
He wants to unleash TYPHON! MALIESTAIRE IS GOING TO TRY TO UNLEASH TYPHON! HE IS INSANE! Typhon is the most difficult monster to defeat!

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
I am not in ds yet i still in mooshu but i thought ds would be amazing
now u crushed my spirits

Blaze Nightflame lvl 40 pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009

Yes, Dragonspyre is a hard, dull angry world. But the really bad thing is that after you do labyrinth a few times you dont get xp from it and it is so hard none of my friends have enough time or i don't in the middle of it and dragonspyre is hard for me cause i dont cast the right spells wisely and I die and a lot of monsters in DS are death of life that put up death shield.
Level47 Master Necromancer Ian Firecaller

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
setauket1 wrote:
I am not in ds yet i still in mooshu but i thought ds would be amazing
now u crushed my spirits

Blaze Nightflame lvl 40 pyromancer

Well, friendly advice, you shouldnt be reading message board topics for worlds you arent in yet. Its just not neccesary. Plus, it is a MAJOR spoiler. I waited until i was in DS to read about DS, and i suggest you do the same.
This post was specifically for people in DS or out of it, not people that arent questing in it yet.

Anyway, that was just me. It doesnt mean you're going to hate it, that was just ONE opinon. Sure, some people agree with me, but as you can see, plenty dont (if you read other replys). You've just got to get into the world to really see how it is. And I have to say, SOME things in DS were fun for me (though not many). Your spirits shouldnt be crushed because of an opinon. And you cant say you hate it because, well, you havent encountered it yet. Leave that for the end, you might like it!

Kestrel Ghostwalker~ lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer