Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Worst World EVER

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
steven1218 wrote:
well if you ask me i think wizard city is the worst.

How? Have you even gotten to DS?????

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
I am now done with all my ds quests. Just to say to people, this world seems bad but the drops and the quests xp is amazing. I have a billion swords now and I am a grand. I just fully finished my character. I am done with "farming". And if you get stuck go back to the other worlds and finish your quests. I think this world was easy. Only took me about a month to finish it.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
And to say most people think ds is not too bad. So if you write Worst world EVER plz get some bad facts about it then go and complain.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
impire09 wrote:
And to say most people think ds is not too bad. So if you write Worst world EVER plz get some bafd facts about it then go and complain.

Ok. First of all, it was my OPINON. Second of all, i have more facts than you could ever get. I already have a Grand and a 45 which is like 4 quests away from Malistaire (she is on Father Drake). Third of all, i personally HATE putting three hours into ONE dungeon for pretty much NO XP AT ALL. But, hey if you like wasting your time, thats not my deal. :x

Kestrel Ghostwalker~lvl 50 Grandmaster
Keena Firefountain~lvl 45 Master Pyromancer

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Darkhole54321 wrote:
It is not the worst world.(It comes pretty close though)This place is supposed to be challenge.Besides, this place is not the most difficult place in the game.KENSINGTON PARK, that place is hard.
har for some but i like it !

Survivor
May 24, 2009
I sorta agree with you it is difficult but its meant to be. I mean i am myth and i have a hard time for some reason and i am stuck at the grand chasm but if you just find a friend who is doing the same thing or a friend who is lvl 50 then maybe they can help... I just wouldnt call DS the worst world!

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
FamGuyFan0395 wrote:
I sorta agree with you it is difficult but its meant to be. I mean i am myth and i have a hard time for some reason and i am stuck at the grand chasm but if you just find a friend who is doing the same thing or a friend who is lvl 50 then maybe they can help... I just wouldnt call DS the worst world!

I know but really, if DS ISNT the worst world then what is?

WC? No wayy!
Krok? Wayy too easy!
MB? Harder, but pretty easy.
MS? Pretty close to MB, not that hard.
DS????

I mean you're left hanging on DS! If WC isnt, krok isnt, MB and MS arent....what is? GH isnt at all.

I have already trudged through one character. And i'm almost done with another. But in my opinon, DS wasnt and isnt worth it at all. All i feel is worth it is having another 50.

Kestrel Ghostwalker~lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer

(P.S friends arent the issue. It is all the 5 hour dungeons that get me ticked.)

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
Why do people like to complain? Look, if you don't like it then slog through it and leave the dragonspyre loving people alone. Yes, some of the quests are annoying, and if you don't have willing friends, just solo it. I'm only level 48 but I soloed the vast majority of ds. If my friends were busy, I just went and did it. The only quest i didn't like was the three lock box quest. I still haven't done that annoying quest because I can't solo 15 floors or whatever it is. It seems a lot of the posts on ds are complaints. So what if it's hard? Tough beans, incapable battler. If ds is so hard you have to whine about it, just don't do it. It's your choice, but don't ruin it for people who like it. Wolf Moondust, level 48 sorcerer. (also, mb is annoying because of the lack of sidewalks. And let's not forget about Kensington park)

Survivor
Jun 29, 2008
Yes it is pretty hard, xp is good. Dungeons are hard, Xp is still good.Friends won't help/lvl, xp is yet STILL good. Basically just think of it as a xp world even though it takes FOREVER to finish, xp rocks

Survivor
May 24, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
FamGuyFan0395 wrote:

WC? No wayy!
Krok? Wayy too easy!
DS????

I mean you're left hanging on DS! If WC isnt, krok isnt, MB and MS arent....what is? GH isnt at all.

I have already trudged through one character. And i'm almost done with another. But in my opinon, DS wasnt and isnt worth it at all. All i feel is worth it is having another 50.

(P.S friends arent the issue. It is all the 5 hour dungeons that get me ticked.)

Ok, You are right, but what i shouldve mentioned is that no world is really the worst but they all have their own lvls of difficultyand depending on the type of school of magic you are. Such as Life and Death have an easier time because they can manage their health better, and the elemnts have some powerful attacks,myth can summon all kinds of minions to help them, and last but not least is balance wich can alter its oppents spells. DS is tough mainly because, like you said, the five hour dungeons. There ya go i think i have covered most, if not all angels to this argument. Not trying to be egotistical or big headed but all im saying is to look at it from different angels instead of just assuming things that may apply to you but not other people.

(P.S) I am usin the word "you" in a general sense...I am in no way pointing the finger at anybody!(Most of the time)

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
FamGuyFan0395 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
FamGuyFan0395 wrote:

WC? No wayy!
Krok? Wayy too easy!
DS????

Ok, You are right, but what i shouldve mentioned is that no world is really the worst but they all have their own lvls of difficultyand depending on the type of school of magic you are. Such as Life and Death have an easier time because they can manage their health better, and the elemnts have some powerful attacks,myth can summon all kinds of minions to help them, and last but not least is balance wich can alter its oppents spells. DS is tough mainly because, like you said, the five hour dungeons. There ya go i think i have covered most, if not all angels to this argument. Not trying to be egotistical or big headed but all im saying is to look at it from different angels instead of just assuming things that may apply to you but not other people.

(P.S) I am usin the word "you" in a general sense...I am in no way pointing the finger at anybody!(Most of the time)

Yes. And i very well look at it from different points of views. But what i am saying is DS is the hardest world from any wizard. Because no matter the school, which world took you the longest? DS of course. I respect the fact of challenging, but HOW chanllenging it is, counts. I dont mind putting one or two hours into say, 15 quests, but 2 hours into ONE quest is where it gets sort of worthless. Because nobody has that time right off the bat. People DO have regular lives outside of w101, and they usually do not have that kind of time to put into a virtual game. So that is what gets me most annoyed. Not to say i hate DS or it is so bad and it stinks so much that i will never go there again or help anybody there, but it is easy to get you annoyed by DS.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
FamGuyFan0395 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
FamGuyFan0395 wrote:

WC? No wayy!
Krok? Wayy too easy!
DS????

Yes. And i very well look at it from different points of views. But what i am saying is DS is the hardest world from any wizard. Because no matter the school, which world took you the longest? DS of course. I respect the fact of challenging, but HOW chanllenging it is, counts. I dont mind putting one or two hours into say, 15 quests, but 2 hours into ONE quest is where it gets sort of worthless. Because nobody has that time right off the bat. People DO have regular lives outside of w101, and they usually do not have that kind of time to put into a virtual game. So that is what gets me most annoyed. Not to say i hate DS or it is so bad and it stinks so much that i will never go there again or help anybody there, but it is easy to get you annoyed by DS.

Again, I do agree. Yes the dungeons are incredably long. I think that the developers of this game figured that if someone can make it this far into the game then they have the time to sit in front of the computer and spend all day in ONE dungeon But thats not the case with most of us, we do have lives to get to. So all in all i think that some of the dungeons and quests in DS should be made easier, so that everyone has a chance to win the game not just the hard core gamers who have no life!

Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
See my real problem is those dungeons. I was helping a friend lvl up his other character, right, and we were doing the dungeon for the crystaline queen spider quest. So we were about half way to being done when he tells me he has 11 mana. Oh, thats GREAT :(! So we go into one more battle when he says he has no mana left. Ok, so basically, its up to me. He went towards the door out, but i stopped him. I mean, we have to at least keep trying. We finally get to the queen when i have about 900 life. But we couldnt give up hope so i tried. So the boss is balance which resists like 99.9% of my spells. So we're pretty much fried. So then i was down to 300 and I had no healing spell to choose. He couldnt heal me, he had no mana. Then he got down to 300, too. AGain i couldnt heal him or me. SO i die, im done for and we failed. Once he dies, he dies, then we would have to start all dang over again.....IF we start over again.
Well you should have let him leave get mana and come back in through the entrance port to you and there you go your fine. also with the health thing look for wisps of health thats what their for

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
FamGuyFan0395 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
FamGuyFan0395 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
FamGuyFan0395 wrote:

WC? No wayy!
Krok? Wayy too easy!
DS????

Again, I do agree. Yes the dungeons are incredably long. I think that the developers of this game figured that if someone can make it this far into the game then they have the time to sit in front of the computer and spend all day in ONE dungeon But thats not the case with most of us, we do have lives to get to. So all in all i think that some of the dungeons and quests in DS should be made easier, so that everyone has a chance to win the game not just the hard core gamers who have no life!

Exactly

Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
I Love Dragonspyre. I think it was so fun. For me, the Labryth was a breeze (Because I have really nice friends :-D) and so I venture on in The Crystal Grove and hope to defeat Malistare some day. I would love to finish the game so I could focus on the side quests.

Having a breeze though Dragonsypre,

Patrick Hawktamer Lvl 45 of Balance

But i do have to admit that it can be hard sometimes and also i beat malisatre on feburay 22 2010

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
darthmaul1 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
See my real problem is those dungeons. I was helping a friend lvl up his other character, right, and we were doing the dungeon for the crystaline queen spider quest. So we were about half way to being done when he tells me he has 11 mana. Oh, thats GREAT :(! So we go into one more battle when he says he has no mana left. Ok, so basically, its up to me. He went towards the door out, but i stopped him. I mean, we have to at least keep trying. We finally get to the queen when i have about 900 life. But we couldnt give up hope so i tried. So the boss is balance which resists like 99.9% of my spells. So we're pretty much fried. So then i was down to 300 and I had no healing spell to choose. He couldnt heal me, he had no mana. Then he got down to 300, too. AGain i couldnt heal him or me. SO i die, im done for and we failed. Once he dies, he dies, then we would have to start all dang over again.....IF we start over again.
Well you should have let him leave get mana and come back in through the entrance port to you and there you go your fine. also with the health thing look for wisps of health thats what their for

Doesnt work like that. These are SPECIAL (in a stupid way) dungeons. Once out, no in. No ports, marks, blah, blah, blah.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Hadesstorm wrote:
Why do people like to complain? Look, if you don't like it then slog through it and leave the dragonspyre loving people alone. Yes, some of the quests are annoying, and if you don't have willing friends, just solo it. I'm only level 48 but I soloed the vast majority of ds. If my friends were busy, I just went and did it. The only quest i didn't like was the three lock box quest. I still haven't done that annoying quest because I can't solo 15 floors or whatever it is. It seems a lot of the posts on ds are complaints. So what if it's hard? Tough beans, incapable battler. If ds is so hard you have to whine about it, just don't do it. It's your choice, but don't ruin it for people who like it. Wolf Moondust, level 48 sorcerer. (also, mb is annoying because of the lack of sidewalks. And let's not forget about Kensington park)
ok this person has some sense

Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
scendy12345678910 wrote:
I know ds is a challenge but what would you expect it is the world where you defeat malistre right so it might get you ticked off but remember it is worth itif you are going to defeat malistare right and it is sad he doesnt get his wife back silvia drake sad right why cant that ambrose guy let him he aint killing anybody
unfortunately he would be killing everyone when he summons the dragon titan and sylvia actually would never come back it was all a trick

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Welcome to Dragonspyre, The worst world ever! Here, you will see some of the most hated sights, like Orin Grimcaster, Father DRake, and The labyrinth. Your friends wont want to help you, you will spend hours looking for help, you wont complete your quest until your lvl 18 friend turns 50. You will encounter some mini-dungeons that take forever! You will work hard and it wont be worth ANYTHING! So come to Dragonspyre, you'll be sorry you did!
..... what? i m lookin ford 2 dragonspyre! do u think it would be a kake walk like wizard city?

Survivor
May 27, 2008
I agree, some parts of Dragonspyre make you want to tear your hair out. The best way to do this is to play with a person that is a good friend either in the game or in real life. Otherwise, most people won't hesitate to say no. Yes, it is a pain. Yes, you'll get frustrated. But when you finish you'll look back and say, "Whoa, that was awesome." Believe me.

Cassandra WillowWhisper-50-Ice
Cassandra DeathWhisper-31-Death

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
bella0709 wrote:
i know its hard but you need to keep going but realy did expect it to be easy ? i mean its the last world so it must be hard, but you should find someone whos on the same quest then you can do it surprisingly fast i know because i have done it before but my advice for those still stuck find someone on the same quest so you should keep going so hope this helps. 8)
LukeSkyWalker
lvl 45 Myth
Saivor of the Spiral
I hear you guys talk about ds, i am still in ms, and i am level 41, almost 42. 20 floors, dang! that is messed up rotfl, just kiddin. but, how long will it take till i get to ds, I barely do most of it, cause i am like, "defeat 10 _____". ugh, i need 7 more, lol, why am i complaining? Bye, I am going to TRY to finish the quests today. :D?

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
TABRJ wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
Welcome to Dragonspyre, The worst world ever! Here, you will see some of the most hated sights, like Orin Grimcaster, Father DRake, and The labyrinth. Your friends wont want to help you, you will spend hours looking for help, you wont complete your quest until your lvl 18 friend turns 50. You will encounter some mini-dungeons that take forever! You will work hard and it wont be worth ANYTHING! So come to Dragonspyre, you'll be sorry you did!
you dont like the game dont play it..if it was real easy then it would be no challenge... a couple of good friends and it goes quite quick and easy.

i dont think the person said they dont like the game i thought the topic was asking for the worst world eva not wetha u liked da game or not

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
My opinion is that Dragonspyre is a really good level. The scenery is awesome and the towers are long and brutal (especially when you have to do them 50 times to get the item you're after). My only gripe is that Malistaire is much too easy. He's the final boss and should have been so much harder. However, to reach him takes a lot of work in Great Spyre. So I guess it evens out.. unless you're one of those people who likes to sneak past everyone in there. Personally I like fight all the bosses every time I'm there. That's the whole fun of it.

I think Malistaire should fight like the Wraith in BriskBreeze tower (just beat him yesterday). Then you're talking a challenge!

Ps- The level 50 items in DS are well worth all the work!

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
IamLezul wrote:

dude think about it, so far it is the last world (hurry up celestia) it will be the hardest but most rewarding to beat when you do get through you'll be glad that worked through it.