Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Oakheart in Jade Palace

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2009
I have the GM quest for life school to talk to three trees. Got the first two, no problem. Oakheart is not in Jade Palace, although the map shows him there and the quest pointer takes me right to the place he's supposed to be. What gives? I've already completed quests to get to tree of life and such.

Padric FireFountain, GrandMaster Theurgist (woot!!)

Explorer
May 07, 2009
kapkomm1 wrote:
I have the GM quest for life school to talk to three trees. Got the first two, no problem. Oakheart is not in Jade Palace, although the map shows him there and the quest pointer takes me right to the place he's supposed to be. What gives? I've already completed quests to get to tree of life and such.

Padric FireFountain, GrandMaster Theurgist (woot!!)
ya right! ok ill tell you oakheart is in the tree of life from caleb lion blood

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Mossback is in the tree of Life. Oakheart is in the Jade Palace. The whole common ground is the Jade Palace, not just the king's palace. He is in the area going towards the Shoshun Village in the small brown hut near the waterfall. You have to do all of the Mossback/Oakheart quest before you can fight him.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
i have the gm quest to . to talk to the three i have talked to two but i cant get oakheart in jade palace by the shoshan what do i do? Loretta

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
JohnnysGirl wrote:
i have the gm quest to . to talk to the three i have talked to two but i cant get oakheart in jade palace by the shoshan what do i do? Loretta

In order to speak to Oakheart in the Jade Palace, you must complete all of the Mossback/Oakheart and wind tunnel dude (can't remember his name) quests. Many people miss the one in the Tree of Life. Go back and make sure you have completed all those quest. Once you do, you will have access.