Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Error?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
I downloaded wizard101 on my new windows XP (DELL version). I logged in and clicked play. It went to its loading screen, but after that it was white and it said wizard101 Error. What do I do?

Administrator
We have the tech support you need, but you need to give us more information!

If you have any questions or concerns regarding game or account matters, please send an email to: support@wizard101.com. Please include your account username and a DxDiag.

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information in an email, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run it's course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 02, 2010
yeah i need help to my computer is a dell inspiron 1545. when i try to go on it a white screen appears and it says error please help

Survivor
May 12, 2009
I too am having the same problem.

I used the DXDiag utility, and my computer passed all test, The computer is a HP Pavilion, with WinXP, fully up to date.

The White Screen appears after the loading screen, and there are 3 program tabs on the tool bar, two if which read "wizard101" and the other "wizard101 error" these tabs are not accessible to view the actual error message.

This is a fresh install of Wizard101 on this computer.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
I am having the same issue, has anyone found a solution for this yet?

jonah9 wrote:

I used the DXDiag utility, and my computer passed all test, The computer is a HP Pavilion, with WinXP, fully up to date.

The White Screen appears after the loading screen, and there are 3 program tabs on the tool bar, two if which read "wizard101" and the other "wizard101 error" these tabs are not accessible to view the actual error message.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
jonah9 wrote:

No answers to this problem? I am having the same exact problem.