Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astral as an eight school?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 14, 2008
Hey, i heard that a couple of people want an eight school, and i thought it would be awesome if we could learn Astral, of course, it would also be unfair. Because other people who have already chosen a school before Astral would have gotten out, and they might want it. So, i thought you could learn a Astral once your level tearns lvl 50. Smart, huh? So nobody is really jealous of somebody who has Astral magic. I definataly would want to learn it! :D :D :D :D
- Luna0616

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
luna0616 wrote:
Hey, i heard that a couple of people want an eight school, and i thought it would be awesome if we could learn Astral, of course, it would also be unfair. Because other people who have already chosen a school before Astral would have gotten out, and they might want it. So, i thought you could learn a Astral once your level tearns lvl 50. Smart, huh? So nobody is really jealous of somebody who has Astral magic. I definataly would want to learn it! :D :D :D :D
- Luna0616

nice i like it

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
I'd think that when KI raises the level cap, that they might add another world or school. Although, I don't think it would be astral. If you may have noticed, every school has an opposit. Unless they add two more schools that are opposite of each other, they won't add any more. The only single school I see that could work would be a chaos school.

But, that's a good idea.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
luna0616 wrote:
- Luna0616
i know on the game people were talking about a eighth school :D :D :D :D :D

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
chinchillaman wrote:
what is astral?

The Astral Schools (Sun, Moon, Stars) are types of magic not many people know about. Ambrose is currently studying them (it's been proven too) and well, uh that's all I know about them.

~Michael Thunderspear
Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
:PThat would be a great idea. But of course raising the level would take quite a while.