Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you get quest to go on boat that takes you

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2009
My friend Emily ThunderRiver and I are pretty far into Krokotopia and we need help. We've done just about everything to try and get that quest that allows you to go to different islands in Krokotopia. If you can help please do, we would appreciate it so much!

Kimberly Deathflame Lvl 18
Necromancer

Delver
May 29, 2009
If you are talking about the boat that takes you to Krokosphinx, then you need to complete the Palace of Fire in the pyramid. You get the quest from Professor Winthrop as part of the main story line. When you beat it the professor will have you talk with Major Talbot who will give you permission to board the boat to Krokosphinx.

Alura Hexcaster

Survivor
Sep 18, 2009
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I need help to because I cxan't go in throne room even though Winthrop tells me to go to Danfort to find a way to get in,and I have the key

Survivor
May 10, 2009
i can help ya out meet me in oasis realm unicorn area 1

Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
Can anyone help me get the staff and kork eye? I will be in unicorn realm in the oasis (literally in the water)
My name is Mason Misthunter.
Ny the way I'm freechat banned.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
chinadoll205 wrote:
My friend Emily ThunderRiver and I are pretty far into Krokotopia and we need help. We've done just about everything to try and get that quest that allows you to go to different islands in Krokotopia. If you can help please do, we would appreciate it so much!

Necromancer

well if you to get on the boat you have to talk to a professer to get on to another islands.Sometimes you even have to do some quests and level up.I can go to Grizzlehem and I still cannot get on.Please write back. good luck

Rosylen brightruby
fire wizard

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
:quote=chinadoll205]My friend Emily ThunderRiver and I are pretty far into Krokotopia and we need help. We've done just about everything to try and get that quest that allows you to go to different islands in Krokotopia. If you can help please do, we would appreciate it so much!

If your talking about the boat that goes to krokospinks you have to finsh the fire palace whatever you call it.then you get a quest to talk to a professer that will let you to krokospinks. ;)
Hope this helps Roslylen brightruby
level 21
fire wizard

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
im trying to get that quest too, but i just finish defeat nirini the champion on chamber of fire and talk to the mander guy and i can't find the quest for the palace of fire, who do i suppose to talk to get that quest or any other new quest. And the only thing i can quest i can find is find the beetle! i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
123veve wrote:
:quote=chinadoll205]My friend Emily ThunderRiver and I are pretty far into Krokotopia and we need help. We've done just about everything to try and get that quest that allows you to go to different islands in Krokotopia. If you can help please do, we would appreciate it so much!

If your talking about the boat that goes to krokospinks you have to finsh the fire palace whatever you call it.then you get a quest to talk to a professer that will let you to krokospinks. ;)
Hope this helps Roslylen brightruby
level 21
fire wizard

Do you know what lvl u have 2 b 2 go on?
:?

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
um guys? KROKOTOPIA IS AN EASY WORLD!
first of all it is just ONE island and it is easy. Just complete the pyrimad!

Mary Dreamshade Death level 46 "Goddess"

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009