Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Friends list

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
i have had a big problem with my friends list..... i always have to delete some old friends to make space for new ones... and i have lost or accidentally deleted some of my good friends because of this way of making some space... luckily i found most of them again through other friends .... now i have been putting a filled star next to those people i don't want to delete and this has worked for a while but now i am running out of non stared people on my list O: i only have three places left to delete..... and soon i will have to delete the stared ones.... and i am sure MANY other people have this same problem and so i think wizard101 should make the friends list bigger to ensure this wont happen that much anymore. :D

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
nathanmaschler wrote:
i have had a big problem with my friends list..... i always have to delete some old friends to make space for new ones... and i have lost or accidentally deleted some of my good friends because of this way of making some space... luckily i found most of them again through other friends .... now i have been putting a filled star next to those people i don't want to delete and this has worked for a while but now i am running out of non stared people on my list O: i only have three places left to delete..... and soon i will have to delete the stared ones.... and i am sure MANY other people have this same problem and so i think wizard101 should make the friends list bigger to ensure this wont happen that much anymore. :D

How big do you want the list? When will you say the list is large enough? If they granted your suggest, you will run out of space on the new expanded list as well and so you will be asking for them to expand the list again. Servers are very expensive to run and adding more for very friendly people I don't think is the solution.

What I suggest you do, is pick the people that help you the most and that you help the most. Delete all those who you don't speak with that often or who barely help you.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
nathanmaschler wrote:

How big do you want the list? When will you say the list is large enough? If they granted your suggest, you will run out of space on the new expanded list as well and so you will be asking for them to expand the list again. Servers are very expensive to run and adding more for very friendly people I don't think is the solution.

What I suggest you do, is pick the people that help you the most and that you help the most. Delete all those who you don't speak with that often or who barely help you.

ya well i already did that i deleted friends that arent online much but i only have 2 spaces left now xD...... and anyway i dont know about anyone who doesnt have this problem so i think it will be only a good thing to get the list longer