Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wishes for Wizard 101 (No Auction, No Trade Item C

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
My son has a level 50 grandmaster life wizard, and he fights Malistaire in hopes of getting a particular item from Malistaire's Battle.

After fighting Malistaire an unmentionable amount of times he did find an extremely sought after Item but its listed for "Storm School Only & No Auction, No Trade."

So since he is a life wizard he can not use this item and his only recourse is to sell to a vendor in town. Now this seems like such a waste. For the countless battles to get such an item only to have to sell it.

Couldn't these items be changed to where they are exchangable between characters in the account?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
I would definitely think about buying crowns for a transfer like that.

Explorer
Feb 11, 2009
Whats more frustrating is that if you go to the bazaar it will show you the item is worth a ton of money (that you can't have). These are the very items that we wanted some sort of economy for and they are the only thing we can't sell.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
I think the whole "no auction" and "no trade" thing is pointless.

They should remove it all together because i have 18 (yes, no lie, i farm nightshade a lot) dark sprite pets, and i have absolutely no use for them, so i want to give them to my other wizards, but i cant because of the no trade option.

Just because it gives a card doesnt give us the right to trade it....?

Kings isle, i pay good money for this game and i expect you to change this, as do a lot of players!

Explorer
Feb 11, 2009
I was wondering when the "i pay for this game. I demand this" set was going to show up in this game. While I agree that this feature stinks and we cant trade or sell the very items we asked to the economy system for, the we pay you do what we say argument never works.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
:D
TPease68 wrote:
My son has a level 50 grandmaster life wizard, and he fights Malistaire in hopes of getting a particular item from Malistaire's Battle.

After fighting Malistaire an unmentionable amount of times he did find an extremely sought after Item but its listed for "Storm School Only & No Auction, No Trade."

So since he is a life wizard he can not use this item and his only recourse is to sell to a vendor in town. Now this seems like such a waste. For the countless battles to get such an item only to have to sell it.

Couldn't these items be changed to where they are exchangable between characters in the account?

I agree Because i was fighting Jade oni and i got a item that was worth OVER 5000 GOLD!!!! :D The item was jade onis shourd of nothing. And I was going to sell it at a vendor but it said no trade and i had to sell it FOR LESS THAN 80% OF ITS VALUE

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
Otys wrote:

They should remove it all together because i have 18 (yes, no lie, i farm nightshade a lot) dark sprite pets, and i have absolutely no use for them, so i want to give them to my other wizards, but i cant because of the no trade option.

Kings isle, i pay good money for this game and i expect you to change this, as do a lot of players!

on that note, I PAID for a pet, now the thing is no trade, I think that stinks! It wasn't when I bought it but now it is. This is NOT fair to change in mid game like that. The no trade for paid things should be removed period.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
TPease68 wrote:

It is super annoying! I have had tons of stuff that is no trade no auction and I would get like 15,000 gold for it!!!!! I get really mad cause i can't wear it either! Then i sell it for like 1500 which sucks.....
Keira Stormrider <master theurgist>

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Otys wrote:

yup happens to me ALL The Time have some thing i want to sell some thing in the bazzar and says "no trade" 'no auction

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
I am sooooo happy that I am not the only one that feels this way.

KI Developers,
PLEASE HELP WITH THE NO AUCTION, NO TRADE ISSUE!!!

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
I'm also having a really time with the no auction or trade thing. But the no auction thing isn't really bothering me, since I don't even know how I'm able to do an auction. It's really to me. Can someone please tell me how to do an auction and what Kingsile's email is so I can send them a mean letter.

(P.S. Sorry if the smilies didn't appear. I've never done this before).

Administrator
Wizard101 has a Bazaar!

Olde Town is the place to be - there you will find the new Bazaar. This new Bazaar gives players access to items found by other players, in all the worlds of the Spiral.

Players can sell their extra items to a new shopkeeper named Elik Silverfist.

I'll pay you the value in gold for your items based on supply and demand. If I already have lots of the item you are selling me then I will pay you less gold for yours. If I'm low or out of stock on the item you are selling, I will pay you more gold! No matter what, I will always offer a better price than other shopkeepers. Some items I will not buy, and they are marked "No Auction"

You can also buy items from me that other players have sold to me. The more of an item I have, the cheaper it will be, and the fewer of an item I have, the more expensive it will be. If you see an item you like, buy it, it may not be there next time you visit.

All prices are based on my current stock of items, so shop often for that special bargain, young Wizards! And don't worry, if someone sells an item on Wu Realm, and you're on Pixie, you'll see it in my inventory - I've got all the Realms covered!

You'll find me in the Bazaar building in Olde Town - look for the big signs!

Do you really want to send us a mean email? My email address is in my signature.

miniaqua1 wrote:
I'm also having a really time with the no auction or trade thing. But the no auction thing isn't really bothering me, since I don't even know how I'm able to do an auction. It's really to me. Can someone please tell me how to do an auction and what Kingsile's email is so I can send them a mean letter.

(P.S. Sorry if the smilies didn't appear. I've never done this before).

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Mar 05, 2009
Some items I will not buy, and they are marked "No Auction".

Dear Elik,

I understand you can't buy everything, but could you just give us a Zero sell price for No Auction items? Please don't tease us with estimates of how much items might be worth if you're not willing to buy them.

Your loyal customer,
Sierra Starsong