Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can you pvp without a subscription?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2009
I have a level 50 grand and i find it useless sometimes paying $9.95 when i have done every quest in the game.

All i want to do is pvp sometimes and was wondering if i could pvp without a subscription?

Administrator
All players are welcome to participate in Practice PvP at any time.

Free to Play and Crowns players can participate in Ranked PvP by purchasing individual PvP matches for 80Crowns each, or buying a 24hour Day Pass for 240Crowns.

community@wizard101.com
Champion
Jan 23, 2009
yea i am gonna say this again.

because I think this whole "we need money people" thing you got going is blocking your thought process.

IF YOU HAVE SOMEONE WHO BUYS AREAS WITH CROWNS THEY TOO ARE CUSTOMERS! hECK IN SOME CASES THEY THEY YOUR BEST CUSTOMERS.

But charging them 240 a day is extreme. come up with a way to make it a subscription a monthly or annual pass and move on.

having to pay daily is huge turn off and makes ki seem petty, and money grubbing.

I would hope that this is not the case but can we please think IMAGE when you are coming up with ways to charge your customers and guess what, if if i paid for every area from wiz city to ds then i would not find it cool to NOT to have access to pvp in the first place let alone being charges a full day for a few minutes/hours of play.