Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Laboratory!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 25, 2012
The Poseidon Adventure quest keeps showing up as a storyline quest. Is it supposed to be that way or is it a bug? It also keeps taking over my quest helper arrow every time i finish a side quest

Defender
Jul 01, 2015
Hello Dalia
I have a problem with the settings everything is grey I can't change nothing I can't change it to fullscreen I can't do anything except crowns. This is getting quite annoying
Pls help me

Andrew

Survivor
Mar 21, 2013
Professor Falmea on May 27, 2008 wrote:
Professor Balestrom is busy with another one of his crazy experiments, so he has asked me to welcome you to his laboratory! Here, feel free to let loose any and all ideas on how to make the game better. Everyone's suggestions are welcome, but do keep in mind that the more information you can provide, the easier it is for us to understand what you're saying!

If you have specific bugs you wish to report, the best place to do it is right here in the Halston's Laboratory section of the Message Boards.

Questions about gameplay go in the Ravenwood Commons section.
Ideas for the game to in the Dorms section.
I personally think you guys should add in some new and improved mounts that are directly buyable for crowns (something we havent seen before. something like a floating coffin or ghost. Maybe a giant fire cat mount or a flying lightening bat. we really need more up to date mounts that really attract attention for detail. )i also think you should allow new players more perm mount options for gold. ive seen quite a bit of monsters and things that i wanted to hop on and ride around.....(maybe even some more craftable house/mounts that dont require crown items)

Another thing that would really spark up some jaz in the game would definitely be public crowns shop market. this would allow players to sell crown items for crowns. (especially in senarios where you get double mount drops or multiple pets from packs.)i think it would take some work but would definitely appeal to the adult crowd and certainly pull more players into the game! (also, MORE DYEABLE mounts! ive seen quite a few mounts that i feel like should have been a no brainer to allow dying. especially the waddling witch hut and the paddle boat that comes with the arcane fishing bundle. these mounts would have been so much more cooler if we could have dyed them.)

On top of that id like to see some sort of guilding going on. we have groups but inacting guilds would be so amazing! especially for farming! it would also be pretty neat to see some cosmetic changes. i know we just got the magic mirror but incorrporating some kind of skinny/thick and tall/short variations would be pretty nice! i think when you offer a wider range of customizable options to a player they feel more attached to and relate witth their character.

last but not least, interactable items. being able to sit in chairs and things along those lines would be fantastic!

Yours Truely,

Mrs. ShadowHeart

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
I uninstalled then reinstalled many times and all works fine till a few moments into the game I get an error message saying "Problem. Could not connect to Wizard101. Please try again later." and it forces me to quit and close the game. It seems to be when it tries to load it gets stuck at 0% and then kicks me and now I see others have had the same problem. These are the 4 graphic files it won't load. I'm sure there are probably more tho.
StepGenericWater
Tower 01
Ruckus StormTree Lightning
Ruckus Monk Chant.
The first one StepGenericWater is the one it seems to be stuck on most and won't let any more load. If any of them shows they stay at 0% then it kicks you out with the message "Problem. Could not connect to Wizard101. Please try again later." I'm thinking it can't find the folder with all these files it needs to play the game an continue loading the remaining graphic files.
I have submitted a report on the problem but still not able to stay in game and have it load the files going on several days now.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
Marciann49 on Apr 13, 2019 wrote:
I uninstalled then reinstalled many times and all works fine till a few moments into the game I get an error message saying "Problem. Could not connect to Wizard101. Please try again later." and it forces me to quit and close the game. It seems to be when it tries to load it gets stuck at 0% and then kicks me and now I see others have had the same problem. These are the 4 graphic files it won't load. I'm sure there are probably more tho.
StepGenericWater
Tower 01
Ruckus Monk Chant.
The first one StepGenericWater is the one it seems to be stuck on most and won't let any more load. If any of them shows they stay at 0% then it kicks you out with the message "Problem. Could not connect to Wizard101. Please try again later." I'm thinking it can't find the folder with all these files it needs to play the game an continue loading the remaining graphic files.
I have submitted a report on the problem but still not able to stay in game and have it load the files going on several days now.
Update I finally got into the game a day after the previous post and got to play all last week. tried to log on today and it did some patch and now could play again got stuck on another file loading @0% then wouldn't do anything wouldn't even let me log out had to use windows Task Manager to close and retry not it won't even let me into the game on that character stays at "Joining Game". Tried a different character and when thru the same thing not it can get into game.
What ever the Patching did today it put me right back to not being able to play. Was playing fine yesterday no problems now back to the NO LOADING FILE BS. I paid to play the game and out of a month I get 1 week. HELLO KINGSISLE A MONTH IS 4 WEEKS NOT PAY FOR 4 AND ONLY GET 1 WEEK OF PLAYING!!

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
Marciann49 on Apr 13, 2019 wrote:
StepGenericWater
Tower 01
Ruckus Monk Chant.
Well I guess being persistent pays I finally got in after having to close game thru Task Manager about 15 times. KI needs to check there files before sending them out as a patch on real server because this is getting ridiculous. 1 week of decent playing then back to troubles.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2017
harppo on Aug 10, 2008 wrote:
Professor,Dalia Falmea i just have some unimportant questions about yourself 1.i havent played this game yet but im going to very soon and I was thinking of being a fire wizard so i was thinking are you a scrict mean on time all the time teacher or are you layed back and not give punishements on tardieness like Professer,Lydia Greyrose? though you look like a strict on time all the time teacher i was reading the faculty and it siad you liked sunrises does that mean your laid back? well like they say don't judge a book by it's cover

ps.nice hair
Don't worry, Professor Falmea is a great teacher! The myth professor, on the other hand...well, let's just say he didn't care his students got captured by a cyclops and instead sent you to get his laundry...

Scarlet Nightflame.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2017
gamemaster wrote:
The only strict/mean teacher is Mr.Sunshine himself*cough*Professor Cyrus Drake!*cough*...
Agreed. I mean, he even looks mean...

Survivor
Jul 08, 2019
gamemaster wrote:
The only strict/mean teacher is Mr.Sunshine himself*cough*Professor Cyrus Drake!*cough*...
I happen to agree with you on this!

Survivor
Jul 08, 2019
sayhisam1 on Sep 2, 2008 wrote:
Um I think for a trial it needs a bit more... i am a lvl 10 myth school wizard. The game sorta is boring now.. since fire cat alley and cycolops lane isnt there for trial anymore.. all my questes are on those 2 lanes. it would be nice to open up a few more places.

PLEASE REPLY!
Sorry! Us Wizards don't have that power to change it, but you could pay the toll with crowns or membership(Like I'm doing)

Survivor
Jul 08, 2019
Metroid098 on May 9, 2009 wrote:
My account has a myth wizard and proffeser cyrus drake even tried to expell him +he gave me the message:great another want-to be conjurer [sigh] i wish they would send me an adeqit pupil for once. he is MEAN.He is nearly as bad as Malistire and all of the bosses and regular enemies combined!
WOW! Don't be that harsh, lol

Survivor
Aug 17, 2015
well i have 2 idea one for wards and one for a monstrodome
the ward one is that you fuse a ward with another such as 40$ life blade with another life blade making 80% however the pip cost increases like 120% is 3 pips the monstorlogy one is when you have a monstrodome and put enemies in also have a option to put a creature on your team sorta make it epic like im doing a shadow battle with malistaire the undying and i want like mount olympus bosses on my side make it like a epic battle like a dungeon or quest feeling and have apollo with me from exalted duel and he will be a healer~hope to consider my idea

Survivor
Nov 23, 2014
I am not sure if this is the place to post my comment but I am been frustrated for a while due to how Wizard has designed the final bosses like the storm titan and the final boss in wizard city sewers. I am one of many players that prefer to play by themselves as much as possible. I do not mind teaming up to fight bosses. However, it is very frustrating when trying to make a team with these bosses because it dictates that you have to have certain classes of wizards, which leaves other classes out. Storm titan demands death, life and fire wizard. It is hard enough when you don't get picked for a team because maybe someone else's damage is 2 points above yours. But I have waited hours trying to get on teams to fight these bosses and have given up.

It has been really discouraging to me to play because of all the time and money put in on my wizards only to get to the end and not be able to always finish. I have not played in quite a while now because of this. I felt that I needed to express this to you and hope that I am not the only one who feels this way. It just seems that whoever designed the bosses this way did not think things through very well.

thank you

Explorer
Sep 27, 2011
sassyjaz on Mar 13, 2020 wrote:
I am not sure if this is the place to post my comment but I am been frustrated for a while due to how Wizard has designed the final bosses like the storm titan and the final boss in wizard city sewers. I am one of many players that prefer to play by themselves as much as possible. I do not mind teaming up to fight bosses. However, it is very frustrating when trying to make a team with these bosses because it dictates that you have to have certain classes of wizards, which leaves other classes out. Storm titan demands death, life and fire wizard. It is hard enough when you don't get picked for a team because maybe someone else's damage is 2 points above yours. But I have waited hours trying to get on teams to fight these bosses and have given up.

It has been really discouraging to me to play because of all the time and money put in on my wizards only to get to the end and not be able to always finish. I have not played in quite a while now because of this. I felt that I needed to express this to you and hope that I am not the only one who feels this way. It just seems that whoever designed the bosses this way did not think things through very well.

thank you
Well said!

I have not taken my Wizards to battle Storm Titan because of this very issue. Why should another player dictated if I am a good player or whether I have enough of a certain stat to be picked for the team? Like @sassyjaz said, I too have invested quite a lot of money and time in this game (because I love this game) only to reach Storm Titan and now other players do not considered me a valued player.
My hope is soon Storm Titan will be "nerfed" so ALL players, no matter their stats, will be able to successfully battle Storm Titan.

Come on KI, you can make this better for us, please make this situation better

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
Hi! Coming from a housing decorator's perspective, I would overall just love to see the housing item limit increased. I know this has been spoken about in KI Lives before, but I'm still gonna hope and push for it via these forums! So yes, increasing housing item limit would be great! Another potential update that would be an improvement in the game (particularly in the housing department) would be to update castle blocks; not only that, but to also allow us to put wallpaper on those castle blocks so they match the rest of the home. There have been so many times where castle blocks have just looked odd in my homes, and I feel like a simple wallpaper addition could greatly improve the style and use of castle blocks! More items that our wizards can interact with, please! And please, make those items more accessible and not solely via crowns!

As an overall player, I would love a separation between bank space and seeds-- I would love for there to just be a separate count for seeds; similar to how fish has its own count that doesn't impede on bag space, seeds should as well! Furthermore, improving the character designs and actually allowing wizards to jump onto or over things that their jumps can reach, as well as their mounts, I feel would greatly improve gameplay. Separate animations for running and walking would also be a cool distinction.

That is all! Thank you for this chance to express our ideas!