Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Laboratory!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2015
can someone help plz, on 3 different accounts now, on 3 different computers, all 3 computers have Windows 10, I've been trying to watch the videos for crowns, but the videos don't work. The video tries to load, but all it shows in a black screen. Anyone else having this problem? Is there a fix for it?

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Is there anyway you can fix it where low level players can not port into the pet pavilion? I know it will mess us new players up when we want to level our pets while questing but I find it annoying when I go in there and find right now 2 level 2 players just spinning around in of the grumpy gobbler game and change realms does help but not when you leave and come back in there for some reason I end up on the same realm they are on and they are standing on top of each other because he ported to the toon. The realm these 2 are on is Wraith. The ice level 2 player has been there for 2 days now spinning the only thing that changed is that he has a pet attached this time before he didn't. So can you fix it where they can not get in there till the required level or at least have someone from the developing team go in there on each realm and kick them out and make it where they can't go back in or something?

Survivor
May 12, 2011
I need help i wanna buy crowns but i lost my master password and everytime i try to send a recovery email it never gets recieved and i havent played for 2 years until this summer i came back to play

Survivor
Jul 25, 2014
It would be really awesome to have the game on mobile devices, or at least be able to garden/fish. I tend to travel a lot and don't get a lot of time to be online.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I think I mentioned this elsewhere but I don't remember where. Here goes.

Please let us earmark specific things for specific wizards. I'm talking about wizards within our own account.

By the time I unload a bunch of unwanted or school specific items, things to sell or other wizards to wear or use, and then log in as the other wizard, I have forgotten what to look for.

The result is that every time I log in on a given wizard I have to search the entire shared bank. Not everything is school specific. Remembering what I put there and where I intended it to go is time consuming and annoying.

It's okay as it is but it could be a lot easier and more efficient if there were some way to earmark things.

I'd also love to let my other wizards visit each other's houses when "I" am not there (when the house owning wizard isn't home.) Sometimes they need a change of scenery :D
Thanks!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Darby SpriteDust on Feb 19, 2013 wrote:
Marlybone has a pet shop but it's in a secret location that i wont say cause it would ruin it for people who don't know about it's location

Darby SpriteDust, Ice Wizard Level 48
But it ruins it for me not to know where it is.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. It'a about the Graveyard dungeon; the 3rd part of Darkmoor. I'm trying to farm for Malistaire's gear and about 50/50 of the time after team up, 1 or 2 players only farm the first battle for a skeleton key to do the gold dungeon on the right side of the graveyard leaving half the team to battle Malistaire. Then the other person and I have go back out and team up again repeatedly causing frustration and lost of game time. KI, can you please move that gold key dungeon outside the Graveyard or do something so it don't cause confusion? Thanks

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Patrick Ravenbane on Dec 30, 2016 wrote:
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. It'a about the Graveyard dungeon; the 3rd part of Darkmoor. I'm trying to farm for Malistaire's gear and about 50/50 of the time after team up, 1 or 2 players only farm the first battle for a skeleton key to do the gold dungeon on the right side of the graveyard leaving half the team to battle Malistaire. Then the other person and I have go back out and team up again repeatedly causing frustration and lost of game time. KI, can you please move that gold key dungeon outside the Graveyard or do something so it don't cause confusion? Thanks
here's an update on my post; I just found out that people also farm only the first boss in the graveyard for the athams drop. So maybe that drop can be dropped after defeating Malistaire

Survivor
Mar 11, 2011
The fizzle rates are way off. They have been for a long time. Can someone please get them fixed?

Survivor
Mar 11, 2011
Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
There is not enough health wisp in the 'Floating Mountains' (Azteca). Also, potion refills are much too expensive. The pricing for mega pet snacks are way out of line (expensive). However, apart from anything I just mentioned... I love Wizard101! Keep up the good work.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
Also, I think the sound effect for the death spell casting animation needs to be less scratchy and a more spirit-like sound.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
After the previous update with montrology and the other cool things, me and some friends are noticing that once we select a spell in combat, we can no longer see the numbers counting down (selection process time frame).

I will keep posting about more bugs as I find them.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
I am mainly posting this in hopes that it will be seen by the KingsIsle staff members:

Recently I've battled Doctor Jackal located in Barkingham Palace, for about 13 - 15 rounds (lost count) with sole intent of obtaining one of the Royal Robes (the robes with the cape), even opened the chest a few times also but thus far I have had no such luck. I want to obtain one of the robes for appearance stitching purposes. However, I am led to believe that the drop rate is outrageously low or maybe it's indeed broken. Can a Wizard101 staff member go by and check this out, and possibly fix it as soon as possible?

Thank you!

Survivor
Aug 24, 2014
Update the game with a new world that is a fire type world with new spells 2 levels before the Max

Survivor
Mar 07, 2014
um i have a problem i was opening my knights lore pack and i was getting the gear for my wizard not my level i got alot of level 20 gear and my death is level 46 and on the professor hoard pack i used up atleast 5k crowns and got tons of the same gear over and over and i only got one life piece plz fix the life drop ratesnand can i plz get my 5k crowns back

Survivor
Mar 07, 2014
Trevor ruby thief on Jun 13, 2017 wrote:
Update the game with a new world that is a fire type world with new spells 2 levels before the Max
it can't be a world based on a specific school

Survivor
Jun 03, 2015
I was helping my friend with Rikki, Tikki and Taffy in Rubal Wastes and got a jewel drop called "Reliquary Opal", but it gave the Flawless spell card instead of Reliquary. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like that or if it's supposed to actually be Reliquary instead of Flawless. Just a minor thing, though.

Survivor
May 02, 2011
Survivor
Aug 09, 2017
yes cant connect to game. would do gardening and server lost :/

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
This idea was probably already posted up various times, but I think a really good idea to make the game better would be to add a shop to change your wizard's hair (or any features, like face, hair color, eye color, etc.) permanently. The shop could have hair already offered in the crown shop along with newer ones. I know some players of the game may regret their first choice of hair or hair color that they picked, and may want to change it but can't. Another thing would be the crown shop--although the crown shop does offer other hair options, these options are not permanent when it comes to wearing other hats. So I think that would be cool to add; there certainly is space in the Shopping District to add a new shop, so that would be interesting. It would be cool to just be able to walk into a shop and change your look if you want without having to worry about later stitching it to some other gear to keep it permanently. I also suggest using both forms of currency (gold and crowns) so people could choose between them if they are short on either gold or crowns. Just an idea!

Survivor
Apr 29, 2012
Are we experiencing another DDOS attack? While I was playing (Mountain time from about 4:30 - 5:30pm) today, I lost my connection about 6-7 times in an hour. When I tried to log in I kept having problems, and getting the error 107, 109, and 110 messages. I logged in and out several times, changed realms, and did everything I could think of but still cant get logged in at all now. It was just like last fall when KI had that DDOS attack, and I was wondering if it has started back up again. I checked all of the posts that I could and nothing seemed to be similar to my experiences, and there was no info on DDOS attacks that were current.

The weather's been good, and all my internet connections are fine, and I've checked out all of the tech things you usually do to clear up problems. It seems only related to my game play in Wizard 101, because the rest of my internet use us just find. I figured I'd stop for awhile, feed my dogs and get my dinner and try and log in later to see if it has cleared up. The only thing that appears different from last fall's DDOS stuff is that my connection kept breaking, and it did not do that last fall. When it broke, I just logged out and back in again, but after 6 or 7 times, I than got those annoying login problems and error messages all the time, just like last fall. Oh well, here's hoping this clears up after we eat dinner.

Caroline UnicornSong, level 123 Life wizard

Survivor
Apr 29, 2012
Well, I came back later that night on 1-8-18, and while there were no connection breaks, I still had problems logging in. This time the error messages were 110, 120 and 121 after another half dozen attempts, so I gave up. I came back just before midnight mountain time, and was finally able to log in and stay logged on after 3 attempts, but it was extremely slow (like trying to watch hair grow ! ).

I tried again tonight 1-9 through 1-10-18 and was able to log on without difficulty. Whatever caused the problems is still a mystery, but they were very similar to the ones last fall during the DDOS attacks.

Thanks for listening to my woes, and keep up the good work in keeping Whiz 101 up and running.

Caroline UnicornSong

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
another school of light spell!! how about blinding light? making it impossible for foes to see how many pips you have. this would be great for pvp.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
This is annoying. I've been trying to get Redwind's Viridian Blade countless times. I understand the drop rates are low in order to have people invest more time, but it honestly needs some adjusting. I think someone (preferably whoever dealt with it in the beginning) needs to go and improve some of the drop rates. Yes, some items are really cool in appearance or stat wise and we're happy to farm (fight over and over again) a few times for it. However, farming over and over, investing so much hours and days and still not getting what you want, that can be a bit stressful for kids and adults. Tweak it a bit please. I'm also asking on behalf of all the other poor wizards I've heard crying out for items that they can't seem to obtain. Do it for us? Do it for your committed fans? We'd all appreciate it!

I'm gonna try again when I get the chance but I'm nearing around 40 tries so far. I know people have done far more times than that but that's nothing to brag about, in fact it's a shame.