Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Laboratory!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 26, 2009
ThePieMaster wrote:
I think it would be nice if we could sell our crown items back for crowns. We should get our crowns back if we do not like the item. At least getting half the amount we payed for in crowns back would be nice. I am tired of buying items from the crown shop then not liking the item. I mean we are using real money so I think it would be nice. Please take this idea into consideration. Everyone I have talked to who plays Wiz101 loves the idea and agrees with me 100%.

Scarlet Shadow
level 46 Diviner
Working on Dragonspyre

I agree too. I also think that there should be ways to earn crowns in-game, or from defeating high lvl bosses. What do you think?

Grace UnicornHorn
lvl20
life&fire

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
LitterbugPie wrote:
ThePieMaster wrote:
I think it would be nice if we could sell our crown items back for crowns. We should get our crowns back if we do not like the item. At least getting half the amount we payed for in crowns back would be nice. I am tired of buying items from the crown shop then not liking the item. I mean we are using real money so I think it would be nice. Please take this idea into consideration. Everyone I have talked to who plays Wiz101 loves the idea and agrees with me 100%.

Scarlet Shadow
level 46 Diviner
Working on Dragonspyre

I agree too. I also think that there should be ways to earn crowns in-game, or from defeating high lvl bosses. What do you think?

Grace UnicornHorn
lvl20
life&fire

i am completely and totally for that idea
:-D

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
i love wizard 101 but i think you should make more pets like a banshee or a skeletal pirate or even a seraph it will be great
:D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
i think there should be more transformations i mean like SCARY ones like a ghoul banshee seraph ............. :D :D

Gabriel DeathForge : level 23

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
chrisbot94 wrote:
game master you're right hello he tried to get me expelled!!!! :x Cyrus D. is M-E-A-N
for my vote for the meanest teacher award its ... Cyrus Drake!

P.S. Balance Roks!

Oh I wouldn't make my Uncle Cy angry if i were you!! One time he got angry at my dad,Malistaire,and boy what a fight!!! long story short,telling Uncle Cy he looks weird cause he's bald= bad idea and a cyclops!!!!!

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
Well i have an ideal for a new world and new school. Well here's my pitch....
You have just defeated malistier and your a grandmaster the Headmaster ask you to visit his office. When you get there the headmaster ask for you to pick up a old book from his home on unicorn way. You walk through Unicorn way till you get to the Hedge Maze. Since you can't find it, you ask Lady Oriel where it might be. She responeds "To find the headmaster's house you must first step on each of the 8 flowers in the mazes. The headmaster has given permission to you and only you to open the passageway." You find a trap door between the two pink flower beds. As you walk down it you here her say "Good Luck". The passage way was dark but you could see outlines of old tourches. Your deck pocket glowed golden and a fire cat appears infront of you. It roars and the tourches lit up idmediately. the fire cat turns to you and bows it head as it dissapears infront of you. You walk down further down the passage watching each tourch lit up before you reach it. The passage way leads to a stair case that spiral up to the ceiling. Your deck pocket glows gold again. The Blood bat appears bowing its head. It swoops behiend you and grabs your shoulders. Wings flaping it carries you up to the top of the stair case. It bows it head again and dissapears. You walk to the doorway and open the door. Sunlight trickles into the ever dark cave as you pull the door open. You walk through the door when your face with a ring of fire. Your Deck poket grows gold again as the Frost Beetle and the Scarab appear infront of you. They both work and put out the ring of fire. Then they turned and looked at you and bow. You continue on walking up the path discovering two houses side by side. One looks as though it was recently picked through the other just dusty. You approach the house that was tworn appart and find that it is the head masters house. An Fairy Imp appears before the door. "If you can answer my question you will be let inside," it said. You nood for him to continue. "What makes music to my ear but makes all my foe to fear?" You say "A fiddle is dear to my ear so as long as you play." (words are optional). He bows and lets you enter. You enter in and well find the place in more worse condition than outside. everything is tossed here and there. The only thing left standing is a table with a crystal ball on top. You hear a voice.... "Hello Hello (insert name or young wizard) are you there? Can you hear me?" you look at the crystal ball and see the Headmasters face. "Ah there you are well i see you made it," he exclaimed. "Could you pick the ball up and show me around?"...... well thats all i am writing now if ya want some more just notify me back.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
C.drake is my teacher ,but he gives good spells! :D for example, an earthquake. it takes away shields blades from your enemy but it takes traps and weaknesses... away whatever school you are you HAVE TO BATTLE THE RANK 7 MYTH FREAK!!! before you can get to dragonspire!! HARD when u are myth. he RESISTS!!!! big. I defeated him only once. but it is worth it!!! :D

P.S. tell me if you need anything know all there is on wizard101!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ELIJAH MYTH SHIELD, MYTH, LVL. 45
KNOWS ALL THERE IS

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
chrisbot94 wrote:
game master you're right hello he tried to get me expelled!!!! :x Cyrus D. is M-E-A-N
for my vote for the meanest teacher award its ... Cyrus Drake!

P.S. Balance Roks!
before you can go to ds dragonspyre you get too kill Cyrus drake

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
race101 wrote:
i think the ghosts,fodders,and the dark fariries should be in the Shopping distract because i have seen people with them i sometimes i feel i bit jealous.(also put the snow sirpint in the Shopping distract because again i get jelaous)other pets like the goat monk or ninja pig or spiders in mooshu,leave there.they belong there(how do i know this professer?well i teleported to a friend who has acces to the world)i also think that the sunbird should be in the shopping distrack because i get jelaous. there's a lot of cool pets i would like to have professer that's why i would like them moved.

Eric SpritSheild A.K.A race101 your student of fire.
most of those pets you have to earn i sold most of my krokotopia pets though doesn't matter when your a life grandmaster

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
I have an idea for a new shield spell (levels 45 and up only, and costs a training point).

Double and Triple shields.

Double shields
Instead of putting on just one storm shield (or any other school of your choice), this spell puts up two of the same (both 70% damage reduced) and lasts through two hits. Costs zero pips.

Triple shields
Same idea, puts up three of the same shield, all the same damage reduced, lasts through three hits, and costs 1 pip.

Or, there could be an enchantment card that "doubles" or "triples" your shields for you, but I think that would be more complicated to make.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
I have one. An alternate universe wizard101. Have Malistaire as your headmaster instead of Ambrose. Having to go through the game sort of backwards...instead of defeating Malistaire at the end you defeat Ambrose. I mean why not? Have the wizard learn everything from Dark and Evil DS teachers instead of the nice fluffy ones in WC. I thought it would interesting to see. I mean Wizard City turned to darkness and DS is the "good" place now. Haha. I personally love this idea.

Fallon Thorn (Grand Fire) :P
Fallon Wraith (Grand Life) :D
Fallon Petal (Soon Grand Death)

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
I wolf deathbreaker grand death also have an idea how about a new form of training points called master points which you can use to make a spell of choice outside your school work with power pips. :]

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
coophol wrote:
The highest damage i hit was 4164 ! How much is your highest? 8)
17,890 something with triton, and does anyone READ what this forum is about? PROBLEMS! In game, not caused by other players like bolting judge. "unfair cause they are better player then me", programing PROBLEMS! Most of you

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
I have three awesome spell ideas for when they raise the level cap for death
wizard to rule the spiral with.

1.Death Dice or maybe Death Dealer: a ghoul dressed as a poker dealer throws skull dice on to the field that do random death damage 200 to 1500 a 2 pip spell with 50% chance of hitting 50 50 chance get it? similar to wild bolt in a way.

and

2.Dark Mirror:a 5 pip spell that would take any spell that someone does and dishes it back out and if its an attack out side of death it becomes death life stealing damage so imagine Death Judgement or Deathzilla.

3.Attack Defend and Assist cards for controlling death minions kind of like the defend minion and blade minion cards myth has except death controls the dead so we have to have these cards or make it so our minions have our pip percentage that would help out a lot.

Wolf Deathbreaker

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
Ok it's me Wolf Deathbreaker again with some spell ideas for Ice school this time.

1.Celestial Guard: a 4 pip spell that puts up 5 shields one for each school except balance of course

2. Glacier Fortress : a 6 pip spell lowers all enemy shields 30% and raises allies shields 40%.

3.Transmute: a 2 pip spell that takes one enemy shield any type and transforms it into a shield with a percent or absorb number same as the one taken.

I don't come up with tons of ideas because i like to consider how it affects arena players. so just 3 today.

later :)

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
Hey wolf deathbreaker here bringing card ideas to blow your mind with ok.

lv60 Balance spell:Guardians Blade - a 8 pip spell where a giant knight statue holding a sword down in front of him comes out of the ground raises his sword and summon swords appear on the field all light blue in a circular formation spin into the air and a sword comes down on each enemy player doing 900 damage and then gives Balance Blade to all allies

lv60 Myth spell: Behemoth- an impossibly large bull demon like creature with tusks stomps the ground does 500 damage to all enemys and removes three power pips (or three regular if no powerpips) from all enemy's.

lv60 Storm spell:8 pip lightning storm a an attack that summons a lightning storm doing 1000 damge to a random number of 1-4 enemy playershas 40% chance of hitting .

lv60 Death spell: Ghost Cannon- 8 pip spell where water covers field and then ghost pirate ship covered in green light and seaweed rises ftherom the water and the captain on board points his sword from the edge of the deck giving the attack signal. The ship fires cannons on each player doing 700 damage and leaving on all enemy's a new negative trap i thought up called terror which dispels next attack no matter what school.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
Great. now i can show how wizard101 can be improved!1- make teleporting like doing a spell ( by that i mean make it so that you look like your casting a spell and then you teleport). 2- Omnomnomnomnomnomnom............... Hunger and food( when your hunger is high( bad) you slow down and deal a bit less damage. also add a food shop for pets( when the pet thing is updated) and people.) 3-WE WANT MORE HIDDEN SHOPS IN WIZARD CITY NAO! D: 4-(not a update) nicest teacher award goes to- moolinda wu! meanest teacher- that professer cyrus drake. Im glad im a necromancer. Easyest quest- the starter one. hardest- sunken city.

Defender
Feb 06, 2010
deaththekid01 wrote:
I have three awesome spell ideas for when they raise the level cap for death
wizard to rule the spiral with.

1.Death Dice or maybe Death Dealer: a ghoul dressed as a poker dealer throws skull dice on to the field that do random death damage 200 to 1500 a 2 pip spell with 50% chance of hitting 50 50 chance get it? similar to wild bolt in a way.

and

2.Dark Mirror:a 5 pip spell that would take any spell that someone does and dishes it back out and if its an attack out side of death it becomes death life stealing damage so imagine Death Judgement or Deathzilla.

3.Attack Defend and Assist cards for controlling death minions kind of like the defend minion and blade minion cards myth has except death controls the dead so we have to have these cards or make it so our minions have our pip percentage that would help out a lot.

Wolf Deathbreaker

did you get that first idea from yu-gi-oh lol. it seems like something that would be on that show.

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
Well I looked it up and there is card called skull dice but the effect of the card is nothing like the idea i came up with and i said could be called death dealer or skull dice or even dark roulette.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
boo311311 wrote:
i love wizard 101 but i think you should make more pets like a banshee or a skeletal pirate or even a seraph it will be great
:D :D :D :D :D
O or a monster like Gretir in Grizzlehiem

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Thanks for the Welcome! Mrs.Flamea

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Have you ever thought of if you could interact with your furniture? I mean My sister is in Marley Bone her name is Scarlet Rubystone. She is six years old and loosing interest the new pet thing is almost the only thing she does other than helping and chatting with me or her friends. If you could sleep in your bed after a battle and then, throw a party and your wizard could drink things, sleep in beds, put clothes in wardrobes, and eat things the game would be much more fun for younger kids. You didn't have to do this stuff but, also you could. I mean it would be something to keep the littler kids attached to the game not to mention it could also be fun for older kids. People are always saying " x sits x " what if you could say that and your wizard sat. Or put it under "emotes" :) It would also be nice if you could trade pets, furniture, clothes, and so on. My sister and I were also thinking girl could where dresses and skirts and your rings and necklaces could show. that would bring a lot of money to the game for the seamstress.

Your fellow wizards,
Scarlet Rubystone Level 30-40 not sure Fire working on MB
and
Brittany Soulrider level 47 working on DS Death

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
Ok hi it's me Wolf Deathbreaker again with more ideas on how to improve all around gaming experience.

alright the idea i have involves decks and deck construction it would be really cool if you had a button that gives suggested deck setups using the the cards you have available and you could set this button for different situations like defensive deck mode or assist mode it might be easier for younger players. :-)

o yea i'm still pushing for being able to sit down in the game as a new feature it would be really cool.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Luciferwings wrote:
Well i have an ideal for a new world and new school. Well here's my pitch....
You have just defeated malistier and your a grandmaster the Headmaster ask you to visit his office. When you get there the headmaster ask for you to pick up a old book from his home on unicorn way. You walk through Unicorn way till you get to the Hedge Maze. Since you can't find it, you ask Lady Oriel where it might be. She responeds "To find the headmaster's house you must first step on each of the 8 flowers in the mazes. The headmaster has given permission to you and only you to open the passageway." You find a trap door between the two pink flower beds. As you walk down it you here her say "Good Luck". The passage way was dark but you could see outlines of old tourches. Your deck pocket glowed golden and a fire cat appears infront of you. It roars and the tourches lit up idmediately. the fire cat turns to you and bows it head as it dissapears infront of you. You walk down further down the passage watching each tourch lit up before you reach it. The passage way leads to a stair case that spiral up to the ceiling. Your deck pocket glows gold again. The Blood bat appears bowing its head. It swoops behiend you and grabs your shoulders. Wings flaping it carries you up to the top of the stair case. It bows it head again and dissapears. You walk to the doorway and open the door. Sunlight trickles into the ever dark cave as you pull the door open. You walk through the door when your face with a ring of fire. Your Deck poket grows gold again as the Frost Beetle and the Scarab appear infront of you. They both work and put out the ring of fire. Then they turned and looked at you and bow. You continue on walking up the path discovering two houses side by side. One looks as though it was recently picked through the other just dusty. You approach the house that was tworn appart and find that it is the head masters house. An Fairy Imp appears before the door. "If you can answer my question you will be let inside," it said. You nood for him to continue. "What makes music to my ear but makes all my foe to fear?" You say "A fiddle is dear to my ear so as long as you play." (words are optional). He bows and lets you enter. You enter in and well find the place in more worse condition than outside. everything is tossed here and there. The only thing left standing is a table with a crystal ball on top. You hear a voice.... "Hello Hello (insert name or young wizard) are you there? Can you hear me?" you look at the crystal ball and see the Headmasters face. "Ah there you are well i see you made it," he exclaimed. "Could you pick the ball up and show me around?"...... well thats all i am writing now if ya want some more just notify me back.
That was an awsome idea i totally agree with it plus it can start a whole new adventure like this one you look around (with the ball ) and then the headmaster says " Oh no someone has stolen my book And worst of all that book holds spells that are not let in classes and for a new class that would be afecctive againest Balence monsters ibet it wa-" and then the picture fades away and then your deck glows again and out pops the first monster you must batyou ever got for your class (such as a fire cat if your class is fire ) with a never before seen monster for your class and then it says " You must battle us so we can see if your worvy of a new rank for your class ( If your class is fire the new rank would be magma ) and in the new rank for your class you wont be able to sumon new monsters you will be able to transform into them as well as the old ones . " . And thats all i got .