Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Laboratory!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
I think you should keep a record of what wizard hit for the highest amount of damage. It would be interesting to see how much damage you can hit for. Plus they might become famous! Thanks for reading

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
username wrote:
I think it is unfair that you can only a pet imp, firecat, bloodbat, and unicorn(then again, who'd want a pet beetle ).I think I'd like if you could have a pet for other schools.

P.S. i'm only lvl 11 so I have no clue how to to get stuff like a stormzilla

P.P.S. please reply

NEW MESSAGE!!!!!!!!

Ive noticed that if i go to friends list at golem tower and click on teleport it says that that friend isnt on your friends list anymore staff people fix it!!!

p.p.s. proffesor how do u get a avatar

Srry to Burst Your Bubble But you will get a school pet at lvl 48
And a lvl 7 Spell
Srry

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
Just a suggestion, but wouldn't it seem feasible to add an equip/unequip button on the deckbuilding screen so you can carry more than one deck by the same name and not have to guess which is which in your backpack when equipping? As I said, just a suggestion.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
Hello, this is my first time posting so i think it should be fun in some ways. Any ways , i don't think it's fair that equipments purchase at the Basar (bad spelling) or any store for a huge amount of money should be sold back only for a mare change. I think it would be fair if we could sale them back for half the price. After all, we do need the coins to purchase better equipments.
Second, i think that it would be nice if we could trade or sale hats, boots n things like that r not from our specific school to friends of that related school.
Third, i read something about pets which give its user an extra attack or defense point of some kind but need to be purchase as gift cards or something . Correct me if I'm wrong. Come on, i purchased goat monk for about 7 or 8 thousand coins, should he come we a special ability. If that's the case, what's the point of having a pet besides the cool look?
Thanks for the understand n the effort of making the game cooler n more interesting.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I would like to suggest alternate ways to achieve access to other worlds. I have no idea what, perse, but something has to give. For example, I am on sporadically and certainly not for long periods of time and am stuck in Marleybone. I cannot advance because I do not have the time to devote to the lab or big ben. Altnernate methods of advancement would be tremendous. At this point I am considering cancelling my subscription simply because I cannot advance.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
since they putting all these stuff in the game that requires crowns why not put something in the game where we can earn crowns

Survivor
Sep 08, 2008
Ok, I just got a message from Ambrose (in game, not one of you) to come see him right away. it happened right after hourglass quest on MarelyBone, i have access to that, KT, WC, and GH. I am level 31 fire, Blaze Dragoncaller if it helps. did not level up or anything. when i went there, he had his usually dialogue, and nothing else. no aknowledgement of that whatsoever. it did not show up in my quest pages, and nothing at all happened. what is this??? Also, i would have used in-game bug report, but i don't know how...

Also, you realize that you call this Balestrom's Laboratory, but the site is labeling it Halston's Laboratory, right? this a typo?

Answer quickely!

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
Dear Proffesor Balestrom, I am Duncan WindLeaf.I have a question.If youre a Necromancer,why cant you go to Nightside at the beginning of the game?????????I have a Death character on my account.He is level 9,and I STILL cant get to Nightside.Why cant I go?

From, A Truthful Diviner, Duncan WindLeaf :D (P.S. How do you get those cool pet robot spiders???)

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
During a battle a friend came up with several suggestions which i believe are very good ideas.

1: add accuracy or damage bonuses to spell decks.

2: there is hydra that does fire, ice, and storm damage. Why not a spirit hydra that does death, life, and myth damage.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
You can get certain pets of other schools at the bazaar or pet shops in all worlds. Some are x-tra expensive or are strictly for other schools. But others aren't. I'm life and I have a dragon (death), cyclops (myth) power piggle (storm) and fire cat (fire), and one more! an ice beetle (ice) oh and a myth ninja pig. So you see that you can have other schooled pets and trsin them to have your school as their secondary!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got an a+ on training from moolinda wu for my 6th semester report card! Great, right? I heart training!

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
here's something u should be thankful for. they made it so that if u had 2 characters on the same account you can put something in shared bank and get it with the other

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
Ok the pets are from your lvl 48 task here is a list of what you get from lvl 48 tasks

Life- saytar

Death- wraith

Myth- othous (a too headed dog)

Fire- helephent

Ice- coullous

Storm- stormzilla
those are you how you get the pets. YOU MUST BE A LVL 48 & A MEMBER TO DO THE TASKS TO COMPLETE FOR YOUR REWARDED

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
HE IS SO NOT MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!! he helps you alot in dragonspyre. oh and i am not myth if you think that is why i think he is not mean. i am death life & myth.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
I got a great idea.Let pets attack your enemys.For example:when you pick your spell another deck of cards will come up on your screen and those are your pets spells.Here are some examples of the spells they should know:1 is that they should know the spells you started off with.The wand spell like fire cat and a dark sprite.One other thing,if you get defeated if your pet has a healing spell they can heal yourself. Joseph Hexblood lvl 42 master fire

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
username wrote:
I think it is unfair that you can only a pet imp, firecat, bloodbat, and unicorn(then again, who'd want a pet beetle ).I think I'd like if you could have a pet for other schools.

P.S. i'm only lvl 11 so I have no clue how to to get stuff like a stormzilla

P.P.S. please reply

NEW MESSAGE!!!!!!!!

Ive noticed that if i go to friends list at golem tower and click on teleport it says that that friend isnt on your friends list anymore staff people fix it!!!

p.p.s. proffesor how do u get a avatar

Every school gets there own pet when they do their lvl 48 quest. storm school gets stormzilla pet thats where your seeing it also there is more pets just look in bazaar :D hope this helps you!!

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
chrisbot94 wrote:
game master you're right hello he tried to get me expelled!!!! :x Cyrus D. is M-E-A-N
for my vote for the meanest teacher award its ... Cyrus Drake!

P.S. Balance Roks!

Trust me he gets nicer just wait.....

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
tritonavanue wrote:
chrisbot94 wrote:
game master you're right hello he tried to get me expelled!!!! :x Cyrus D. is M-E-A-N
for my vote for the meanest teacher award its ... Cyrus Drake!

P.S. Balance Roks!

Trust me he gets nicer just wait.....

Yeah really, he gets nicer

Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
I think that we should be able to sit down lay down and stuff like that in our castles or homes. We can dance, and shrug, etc. but if we have chairs we cant sit down, or lay down on our beds i think that would be cool. Also I think it would be cool if we had castles in grizzleheim, and could train pets. :) Thats all I have to suggest.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Not sure if this is the correct area or not but..... I am a parent of two children and we have all been playing the game for over a year. I even set up our computers in the same room so they/we can chat and plan as we play. We have two GMs each plus others at various levels. Unfortunately, I can see the time is coming when this game will be off limits to my kids. I monitored and then let them join due to the 'family' focus. As the year has passed, the success of the game has resulted in a general degeneration of game play. Just like those who only bolt in PVP or spend all their time begging for stuff in common areas, the influx of players seems to be more gamer vs player. Civility, courtesy and just general 'playing nice' has gone on a downward spiral. I still monitor the kids play and have had them remove some players as friends due to unacceptable conversations. (One such player seemed able to stalk my online character for awhile.) This is a game that fills a good niche and, my hope is that KI remains content with that.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Could you fix this problem: when I'm killing O'leary Burgalars & they cast frost shark, everything happens normally up to the point where I'm supposed to lose heath, but nothing happens. Then, afterwards, It keeps going on like normal. :?

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
i am sorry for saying that you were mean ,cyrus drake, i am so sorry to hear about your brother turning into malistare sorry

Explorer
May 22, 2009
I would like some new Grandmaster spells for each school. I'm level 36, a prymancer and I already thought of one. Read this and tell me what you think!

I think for a new fire spell we could have a spell called the devil dragon- The battle area would light up and the dragon pops out he slowly scans his head then picks a student that you picked. He opens his mouth and bursting flames come out. This spell will give a damage amount of about 1150 but an extra 200 point damage to any wizard that has a powerpip,400 if 2, 600 if 3 and well you get it, however this will cost 7 pips but you will get any of the powerpips the enemie. Thanks! Christopher Battlehunter.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
i have an improvement you could make. i have a ton of old quests that i'm not really going to do ( by this i mean i have several quests where all i have to do is take the balloon to hyde park and things like that) there should be a way to cancel quests after you have already accepted them. one way to do this is just to put a "delete this quest" button over each quest in the quest section of your book. please try to fix this!

Caitlin Dusk
level 39
death

Explorer
Dec 26, 2009
thewizard2 wrote:
Could you fix this problem: when I'm killing O'leary Burgalars & they cast frost shark, everything happens normally up to the point where I'm supposed to lose heath, but nothing happens. Then, afterwards, It keeps going on like normal. :?

Why would you complain about not losing health? lol

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
I think it would be nice if we could sell our crown items back for crowns. We should get our crowns back if we do not like the item. At least getting half the amount we payed for in crowns back would be nice. I am tired of buying items from the crown shop then not liking the item. I mean we are using real money so I think it would be nice. Please take this idea into consideration. Everyone I have talked to who plays Wiz101 loves the idea and agrees with me 100%.

Scarlet Shadow
level 46 Diviner
Working on Dragonspyre