Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Laboratory!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
I have an idea for a new spell. Currently there is a balance spells called Hydra that does damage from each of the elemental schools: Fire, Storm, and Ice. However, I noticed no similar spell for the schools of spirit.

So... the spell is called Wild Hunt (from Celtic myth like many other creatures in this game). Would start with maybe a battle horn sound and leaves scattered on ground. Then a host of fairie creatures would ride, fly and run through the duel circle. As they pass the target: an imp would do life damage, a banshee would do death damage, and finally the Lord of the Hunt (horned guy on horseback) would do myth damage.

Would probably be a very high pip spell. With the release of the new seven pip spells, maybe you are considering an eighth. Of course this would limit the spell to balance only and no one else could use it.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
First thing I would like to suggest is that you can give minions battle orders like in PvP, but they will do it if at all possible. Like for example you tell my balance minion to give pips to someone else in the battle not just the one he chooses, or pick who he attacks. Second I would like to suggest is that instead of just going to the commons of the city your in, i think you should be able to choose from whatever commons that you have open when you click the commons button, so like a list will show up when you click it so you get to choose witch commons to go to.

Survivor
Oct 30, 2008
my friend and i were battling at lord nightshade's tower and then he made a troll minion and it went on top of me and i wasn't battling anymore. then lord nightshade stopped battling and then started walking around

Survivor
Oct 27, 2008
username wrote:
I think it is unfair that you can only a pet imp, firecat, bloodbat, and unicorn(then again, who'd want a pet beetle ).I think I'd like if you could have a pet for other schools.

P.S. i'm only lvl 11 so I have no clue how to to get stuff like a stormzilla

P.P.S. please reply

NEW MESSAGE!!!!!!!!

Ive noticed that if i go to friends list at golem tower and click on teleport it says that that friend isnt on your friends list anymore staff people fix it!!!

p.p.s. proffesor how do u get a avatar
There are other pets in other worlds so if you want get new pets you have to get a subscripition or crowns and go to other worlds to buy other pets :D Also pets that your school only can use are from your teacher and to get it you have to be lvl 48 or higher :)

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
thaischen wrote:
username wrote:
I think it is unfair that you can only a pet imp, firecat, bloodbat, and unicorn(then again, who'd want a pet beetle ).I think I'd like if you could have a pet for other schools.

P.P.S. please reply

NEW MESSAGE!!!!!!!!

Ive noticed that if i go to friends list at golem tower and click on teleport it says that that friend isnt on your friends list anymore staff people fix it!!!

p.p.s. proffesor how do u get a avatar
There are other pets in other worlds so if you want get new pets you have to get a subscripition or crowns and go to other worlds to buy other pets :D Also pets that your school only can use are from your teacher and to get it you have to be lvl 48 or higher :)

About golem tower you have to do that quest by yourself. There are some quests in the game people can't help with.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
I would love to see an anti stun card provided. When you are in the arena everyone who can does use stun occasionally. But there is a glitch with the stun. I used it one time in the arena and it stunned the other team for 5 rounds. I wanted them only stunned for one round. Even I was apologizing that should not happen when you use stun. If we could get an anti stun card of some sort from the balance tree or from another special store that would be so cool. Then all this stun balance bickering could stop. The other thing I would ABSOLUTELY love would be a tournament in the arena let teams sign up and have a tournament day. That would be so cool. Our team would happily be there with bells on. I would also like the ability to trade cards in between my own characters. The only other thing I would like is for both of my characters from the same account to have the option to share a house. I will let you know if I think of anything else.

Morgan Night Wraith
Master Necromancer

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
I posted this idea in the wrong place so i have to post it here. Well my idea is hands like for a fire wizard dragon hands and an ice wizard like ice spiked hands and they could give shocks and flares and stuff like wands! And i think it might be cool to holding a wand. They could have special moves when casting and stuff like that! Please reply on how COOL this is no mean comments plz. Hope u like this idea

p.s. if you use this idea i want an Excluisive pair

Survivor
May 27, 2009
I have a few idels. First is a bug. My quest helper keeps popping up after i finish a duel in the arena. Second, I like other thoughts about trading hats, boots, pets, ect. Third, Why can't we sell crown items to zeke for...Crowns? That way people can buy items and then sell them to zeke fpr crowns.

Survivor
May 12, 2009
leapardcat wrote:
that whole pink thing happens to my piggle too!
and when i am with my unicorn, madame sadie, she somtimes dissipeirs (she is learning her dream walk) and then i have to take her out and then bacck

lol i have a disapearring problum too i hold the legendary staff of invisible air

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
ProfessorFalmea wrote:
Professor Balestrom is busy with another one of his crazy experiments, so he has asked me to welcome you to his laboratory! Here, feel free to let loose any and all ideas on how to make the game better. Everyone's suggestions are welcome, but do keep in mind that the more information you can provide, the easier it is for us to understand what you're saying!

If you have specific bugs you wish to report, the best place to do it is in game through our bug submission tools. However, if you want to just chat about that quest that you're not sure is working properly, or share with us a fantastic idea about how to make duels even cooler, this is the place. Be creative, be thorough, and think big!

ok i am not so sure if this is a bug but yesterday i was playing and it loaded fine but now i wont load and takes five minutes just to tell me my internet is down which its not so i considerd uninstalling but i am not sure if that will erase all my data
does anyone know what i can do pls help

Survivor
May 02, 2009
ok i have mentioned this elsewhere, but here is a suggestion

so far crafting has been a pain from finding reagents, the quests, and the items made from crafting are of little use unlike the cool special gear
the loss of the cool special gear is no longer available which makes the game less enjoyable

grizzleheim so far is ok
the bazaar is great for jewelry, decks, cards, but not for hats, boots, robes

bring back the cool special gear like woodsmans veil, boot of malediction, heartsteel
Or let player screate those items to their own liking, which might be impossible to do

also the patch did seem to make the game run better even in hyde park
i have only been on the game for a couple of months, and i have enjoyed it uptil now.

please would someone let me know if this is the end of the cool gear unless you could craft the cool gear, but do not have to be a high level of crafter to do so. i would like to know to cancel and so i can tell my friends not to join

thank you wizard101 it was fun even with the tech problems, but now not so much

Survivor
May 11, 2009
This would be kind of a big change, but I think Ravenwood should be a castle with all of the teachers in differents rooms in a hallway, and each school gets like, a common room before going up to the dorms.
I also agree with people saying that you should be able to trade clothes, gold, etc. :) :) :)

Survivor
May 28, 2009
I Love this game and I have become a Grandmaster just recently. The new addition of Grizzleheim is wonderful and adds a whole other side to the Spiral. However, what I noticed is that people have maxed out their levels before they even finish Dragonspyre and/or even started on the new world Grizzleheim. I continue playing the game with out gaining experience but it makes it less enjoyable and sometimes, pointless. I do recognize that we as wizards can obtain wonderful clothing despite the level cap but that seems like a minor detail. If the leveling up could be broadened and new moves added I think that would be wonderful and bring in new players plus the old players.

More moves such as ones you can purchase with training points could be added for higher levels and/or lower levels in all the different types of schools. Also, school specific spells would be nice such as Scarecrow or Storm Lord could be added to make each type of characters game play even more original. This is the only addition that I see that is Needed because the limitation interrupts mine and many others game play.

The last thing I have to say, or ask, is why is a level cap needed. If wizards runs out of quests to do the they cap themselves because fighting monsters gives you little to no experience and therefore they no longer gain higher levels. I think that if this Level Cap is absolutely needed it needs to be set high, where the Programmers know that not everyone will reach quickly or all at once (Like they did with the Level 50 Cap). This update would truly make the game endless and help players advance even farther into the wizarding world. I really hope you take these ideas into consideration because I love this game and really hope to move onto bigger and greater things!

Thank you for your time once again,
Evan MoonBright (Death)

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008

P.P.S. please reply

NEW MESSAGE!!!!!!!!

p.p.s. proffesor how do u get a avatar[/quote

the answers to your questions is to get the stormzilla pet you have to beat the level 48 quest from your teacher plus you'll be awarded with an badge or you can get a pet with a card but there are a ton of bosses (barely any in Wizard City) who drops petswith cards and to get a avatar on the message boards is nly the moderaters can i think so if you want a avatar on a different forums go to https://www.wizard101central.com
well hope this covers your problems
P.S. I know this cause i am a grandmaster wizard so hope this answers your problem, and professor hope this makes explaining to

~Chris Emeraldfinder, Grandmaster Thaumaturge~

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
I have noticed that some people have items that are "retired". In other words, you can't get them anymore. One item is the Coat of Stomping. I have seen people with this item and I really, really want it. I think it should be sold again, even if it costs 10,000 crowns or something. But I think that it is really unfair that low level people can have a coat that gives them such a good card. Please bring these retired items back again.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
The suggestion I have is that there is a button to delete quests from our quest line up. Some times there is a glitch in the quest I am doing or a friend will call for help and i will locate to them to help them with their quest. Then i will see that i need and have this quest for myself, so, I decide to go start it for myself. soon as i am done helping my friend or soon after. when i go to start it for myself, the quest is still opened up to what he did in it and now I am stuck having to wait another day or a few hours later to sart it for my own from the beginning. If there were some way to clear the quest from what he already has done so I can start mine, it would be so nice. As it stands now, if i pop in to help him then all that he did up to that point is now open as if i did it but no credit for doing it is with me, since I only helped him with that one section. and I can not do mine even if i log out and come back, not for a few hours or at least sometimes a day.

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
i have come up with the idea that there should be secret lounge or dungeon in the basement of the library gaurded by a dragon

Survivor
May 22, 2009
there should be a whole new spiral that malistaire's son makes and it is the opposite of this spiral. oh and you should be able to make your own spells

Survivor
May 22, 2009
they should change the battle process so in the middle of the battle when you r choosing spells u can choose if u want a spell showdown which is when if u choose it u choose a spell and the person with the stronger spell cancels out the opponents spell and if they r the same strength they cancel each other out. in a spell showdown you cannot heal yourself, use shields, traps, blades, minions, etc. only players have a choice of a spell showdown not minions or bosses. there is also no fizzeling in a showdown

mark shadowrider lvl 39 thaumaturge ice/balance/storm

Survivor
May 22, 2009
i have a bug that i cant get rid of, my quest helper just disappeared and i checked the options and it said quest helper was on i even tried turning it off then turning it back on and it was still gone please help me

mark shadowrider lvl 39 thaumaturge ice/balance/storm

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Ok - I have a small gripe about the friend thing. Personally I enjoy finishing quests on my own. I really dislike the fact the dungeons require you to go in with friends in order to win. I am not necessarily online to play and make friends and often times the people who are on the friend list are not online when I am.

Since this is a "school" why not have computer generated "students" who are are required to help a gamer as they have been given "detention" or "study hall" rather than have a wizard wait and wait and wait until they can assemble enough people to get through a dungeon?

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
before i start "whining" i would like to say that i absolutely love wizard101!

the first thing i would like to point out, is that this isnt really MY account. its my lil bros. but he and i share it sometimes because my account isnt paid for and his is. i personally think that it would be better and cheaper for us "not so rich folk" if family members could share an account! like, only the person who made the account would be able to verify the family member who would then have the password! and both of them could get on the account at the same time! and if one logged on or off, the other would be notified! :D

the second thing i would like to point out is the not so helpful arrow! i was on a mission and was using the arrow. by the time a reached the end of the street, i finally figured out that the arrow had led me in the completely opposite direction! my brother, me, and most of my friends complained of this! plz, plz fix this!

the third and final thing i would like to point out is that its annoying that ppl are constantly asking to be friends and that huge friend request pops up right when your in the middle of something! its horrible! a nice little mailbox woul be nice, that would hold all requests and notifications such as "you have picked up mist wood, lily pads, cat tails, etc, and" and the little messages from teachers! that would be great ! 8)

please take these into consideration and thanks for all your hard work to keep this awesome site going!

Survivor
May 28, 2009
Hello I am back again and have another suggestion. It is not entirely mine alone because I have been reading posts today. I was reading some about Multi-Schools or the combination of schools. I don't know how practical this or possible this is but I thought it would be interesting to be able to combine a spell with another spell. Some suggestions are a Life/Death move or a Myth/Fire move or any other combination. This would open up a whole new area of spells and make game play more interesting.

Thanks for you time once again,
Evan MoonBright (Death)

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
harppo wrote:
Professor,Dalia Falmea i just have some unimportant questions about yourself 1.i havent played this game yet but im going to very soon and I was thinking of being a fire wizard so i was thinking are you a scrict mean on time all the time teacher or are you layed back and not give punishements on tardieness like Professer,Lydia Greyrose? though you look like a strict on time all the time teacher i was reading the faculty and it siad you liked sunrises does that mean your laid back? well like they say don't judge a book by it's cover

ps.nice hair

i disagree i think profeeor greyross and balstorm ar fun! :D
i have a lvl 7 fire student and Professor,Dalia Falmea is nice :-)

unlike mr. grumpy(professor drake)whos always strict and mean :)
no offense professer drake
and p.s i think when u took the letter to the headmaster and he said he would not expell u i figured cyrus (professor drake)would take u to siyvas(malistairs wife)tomb i think he tried to get u killed

when
i got from my friend i went to at silyvais tomb

Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
there should be a death school spell called like flute of the the dead that takes a random card from your opponents discarded cards.

Wolf death breaker- GM necromancer