Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Laboratory!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
My account has a myth wizard and proffeser cyrus drake even tried to expell him +he gave me the message:great another want-to be conjurer [sigh] i wish they would send me an adeqit pupil for once. he is MEAN.He is nearly as bad as Malistire and all of the bosses and regular enemies combined!

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
Metroid098 wrote:
I think that marleybone should have a pet shop.
yeh you are so right i dont get why they dont have one

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
well here are my ideas i've been thinking them over everyday :D

1)take pictures and get them framed for 200 gold so you can take pictures of wizards or a family group in the game.

2)be able to put the pictures in our houses anywhere so we can remember the memories we've all had and want to remember.

3)be able to put monsters outside your house to protect you from other people in your house and they dont attack you.

4)can buy monesters for 1,000 gold depending on what rank they are.

5)be able to kiss and date and take vacations on wizard101 because me and my girlfriend want to kiss but not like get really close because it looks weird.

6)levels go up to 60 and lvl 60 will be called teacher of (class name here)

7)be able to buy a boss to also protect your house from intruders you hate and to practice battling and getting ready for monsters like them (you do not get experiance for these fights).

8)you can give items to the bosses protecting your house so they win that item when they beat the boss(you do not have to reusing the same item he will duplicate it for you and you get to keep a copy of that item).

and lastly

9)be able to place a dueling field anywhere in your house or backyard.

sry my friends think i over think everything and i think so too lol

taylor winpetal
storm
lvl 42

i hope you like my ideas :D.

Well you wouldnt lose mana and health for thjose fights if you lose and you put the boss there you will stay in that spot but if someone else is there and they lose they lose they're mana and health(health to one).my friends say its cool to have to beat a boss to be able to talk to you just think of it. your in your house then you go out side and see someone fighting the boss you put there and he's trying to talk to you.Wouldnt that be awesome?It would be like having your own bodyguard!!! o and i have another idea.

10)be able to have a bodyguard monster helping and following you so you dont lose battles(the higher the rank he is the stronger he is in battles).

and my other idea

11)be able to lvl up your bodyguards and minions and have a specail school for them to learn different spells and they have a deck of they're own.

my friends say that those 2 ideas would rock!!!They said they want to see they're minion use new spells and get more health to help :) hope you like those ideas too

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Well you wouldnt lose mana and health for thjose fights if you lose and you put the boss there you will stay in that spot but if someone else is there and they lose they lose they're mana and health(health to one).my friends say its cool to have to beat a boss to be able to talk to you just think of it. your in your house then you go out side and see someone fighting the boss you put there and he's trying to talk to you.Wouldnt that be awesome?It would be like having your own bodyguard!!! o and i have another idea.

10)be able to have a bodyguard monster helping and following you so you dont lose battles(the higher the rank he is the stronger he is in battles).

and my other idea

11)be able to lvl up your bodyguards and minions and have a specail school for them to learn different spells and they have a deck of they're own.

my friends say that those 2 ideas would rock!!!They said they want to see they're minion use new spells and get more health to help :) hope you like those ideas too

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
I was wondering if you could make more side quests. i am level 49 and need 2000 xp left to get to lvl fifty. Also, i have been having trouble finding wizard101 gift cards. Could you list the 7-11 or rite aids in massachusetts where they have them now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-) :-) :-)

from, a lvl 49 fire wizard

Survivor
Aug 24, 2008
I love the new housing portion of the game! I thought it would be neat if we could use the paint shop idea to pay to customize furniture, wall paper and flooring.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
i think the clothing items we get in the game are fine
but for arena think of instead of giving all good stats say it gives 2 good stats say like health and attack or defence and power pip chance
i think this will make players think of how they want to be in the game
like do i want to have better attacks or do i want to have better defence
or do i need power pip chance more
and there are so many combos that you can use
like say health 200 shields plus 20
thanks
steven stormwalker

Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
Greetings and salutations -

I don't know if something along this line has been mentioned before, but I was wondering about the possibility of adding a protection spell to the Balance school's repetoir? I know Balance isn't supposed to be a power hitter like most of your other schools, but sometimes it is very hard to last any time at all in a solo encounter, especially pvp, let alone win against opponents that aren't below your level. Balance should at least have a fighting chance against opponents their own level. Therefore, i have this suggestion:
Would it be possible to add a spell, a shield of sorts to balance's deck, that, when activated, would actually do damage to the casting opponent in the opposite element? For example, lets say I've cast this shield, and am attacked by a fire wizard using the dragon spell. The damage to me is halved, and the half damage done to me is actually reflected back upon the caster (only), but inflicting ice damage adding any boosts my wizard may have in ice. I'm thinking the card might require 4 pips to cast, and that only an opponent's card requiring at least 3 pips to cast will activate it. This would keep the opponent from dispelling it with wands or staves, and force them to make a decision: save their pips to make the stronger attack, and possibly do extensive damage to themselves, or use smaller cards to activate the shield(s), take less potential damage, and take longer to build up their pip count. In my opinion, this might just give someone who is balance more of a fighting chance against opponents who are their own level.
Just an idea

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
Um yeah, I want to level up faster.... krokhenkahmen is really tough when you're only a level 17 journeyman sorcerer and enemies randomly join him and they keep getting the first turn, speaking of which , to make it easier you should give him his own battle arena without enemies wandering around. THX guys, live long and prosper!
PS a minion would be okay though, as long as you made him considerably easy and not a random species.

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
yeah.... gosh, professor drake really ticks me off. His bro malistaire YES THEY'RE BROTHERS is evil and professor cyrus drake is as mean as the fields of punishment. I like prof. wethersfield. Mainly because I'm a balance wizard and he's from marleybone. which is wierd cause i've only unlocked krokotopia. :-P

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
megantler wrote:
chrisbot94 wrote:
game master you're right hello he tried to get me expelled!!!! :x Cyrus D. is M-E-A-N
for my vote for the meanest teacher award its ... Cyrus Drake!

P.S. Balance Roks!

i agree with you because in 1 quest you had to his laundry and he wanted to
expell you

I think he just wants to see if your worthy enough

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
I bought a bunch of housing items last night and had lots of things in my house, but I just logged on today and it all disappeared. Please help!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
The text chat actually works very well. It is well filtered and therefore keeps any personal information from getting through and keeps the game clean. I love it.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
kingofkings12345678 wrote:
well here are my ideas i've been thinking them over everyday :D

1)take pictures and get them framed for 200 gold so you can take pictures of wizards or a family group in the game.

2)be able to put the pictures in our houses anywhere so we can remember the memories we've all had and want to remember.

3)be able to put monsters outside your house to protect you from other people in your house and they dont attack you.

4)can buy monesters for 1,000 gold depending on what rank they are.

5)be able to kiss and date and take vacations on wizard101 because me and my girlfriend want to kiss but not like get really close because it looks weird.

6)levels go up to 60 and lvl 60 will be called teacher of (class name here)

7)be able to buy a boss to also protect your house from intruders you hate and to practice battling and getting ready for monsters like them (you do not get experiance for these fights).

8)you can give items to the bosses protecting your house so they win that item when they beat the boss(you do not have to reusing the same item he will duplicate it for you and you get to keep a copy of that item).

and lastly

9)be able to place a dueling field anywhere in your house or backyard.

sry my friends think i over think everything and i think so too lol

taylor winpetal
storm
lvl 42

i hope you like my ideas :D.

and my other idea

I love that idea maybe not the kissing part but vacations other worlds pet shop in MB i love the ideas keep thinking big :D

Survivor
May 11, 2009
megantler wrote:
chrisbot94 wrote:
game master you're right hello he tried to get me expelled!!!! :x Cyrus D. is M-E-A-N
for my vote for the meanest teacher award its ... Cyrus Drake!

P.S. Balance Roks!

i agree with you because in 1 quest you had to his laundry and he wanted to expell you
lol you right

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
I don't know if someone has already suggested this, or maybe it's already possible, but I was thinking of a few games that could help us raise our health? Like, lets say you just got defeated and when you're taken back to the world, all you get to do is walk around and wait to get all your health back or just use the potion thing. So, like getting mana you can just play a game and get some health!

Survivor
May 17, 2009
I tried finding the bug reporting tools in game but was unsure of where to find them. I've started noticing a huge pip issue. My spell cards are not counting gold power pips as two and not letting me cast them as if they were. They make me wait until i have the number of physcial pips whether power pips or white.

Example: I want to cast Pixie to heal myself for 400. I have a gold power pip. I cannot cast spell casue it doesn't read it as 2 pips. i have to wait till next round and get a white pip to have two physical pips before i can cast. This isn't the only spell card with this problem. i've noticed it on occuring on Ice Wyvern, blizzard, Evil Snowman, etc. This is making battles very difficult to solo becasue i can't use half my moves with my power pips.

One other problem with pips: I went to cast Humongofrog on a target. Somene in my party killed the target before my turn. My turn rolls araound and the spell doenst cast becasue the target is dead but it took all of my pips anyway. I understand the spell not casting since the target was dead but it shouldn't have taken all of my pips away.

Administrator
Power PIPs count as TWO PIPS towards spells in your main school of focus.

If you are a Storm Wizard, the power pips will count as TWO towards your Storm spells and only your Storm spells.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
Nicadarius wrote:

One other problem with pips: I went to cast Humongofrog on a target. Somene in my party killed the target before my turn. My turn rolls araound and the spell doenst cast becasue the target is dead but it took all of my pips anyway. I understand the spell not casting since the target was dead but it shouldn't have taken all of my pips away.

Gamma answered the first part that I didn't quote, but I've never seen any response by a KingsIsle representative about this problem.

In the tutorial, I think Ambrose says that pips power a spell. I think he also says (or maybe Diego says this in his tutorial) that the word pip stand for "power point" and that they power the spells. To me, this means that if a spell isn't cast, then the power wasn't expended, and the pips should not disappear.

I believe this is a bug, not a "feature" that makes the game more interesting as some have said, since it doesn't fit with what pips are supposed to be for in the game universe. But, as I mentioned, we have never heard anything about it from KingsIsle.

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
crazymike10 wrote:
Metroid098 wrote:
I think that marleybone should have a pet shop.
yeh you are so right i dont get why they dont have one

they don't because the criminals would steal the pets.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
hey , im posting about housing.i would like to suggest a training room where you can battle monsters that you can buy from a specific shop or bosses youve already fought that you can buy from zeke. another option you can turn your treasure cards into mosters you can fight(1 time or forever?)

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
one time i was walking in olde town and i had just bought some crowns but then i saw a sign that said zeeke has moved so i went to where he moved to and all of his good stuff was gone like the tricornes and the really good robs
so then i bought the best robe they had wich only gave me a banshee but i wanted a better robe and another tricorne.so i guess what i am saying is bring back the tricorne and better robes

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
OK! I think that Life peoples should have a spell that hits everyone, like a seven pip spell that is called Overgrowth and it is one of the spell that has an after hit spinny thing that would be the plants spikes. Mianly because I am tired of working with life people who can only hit one person at a time when there are for enemies.
Peace.