Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Laboratory!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2008
What about accessories for our pets? Pets are so popular it would be neat if we could buy weapons, collars, perhaps even capes or hats for them.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
I think they should lower ice wizards health by at least 500. Even though I am not a Deviner, When both reach grand master, the ice wizard has at least 1000 more health than the deviner. Its cheap! Thaumaturges have low attack power, but they can learn storm or fire as their second element. So when a Deviner that is a grand master, and a Thamauturge that is grand master battle in the arena its ovius whos gonna win.Also, People always say that ice wizards have the lowest mana in the game. That is not true. I am level 44, And I have three ice friends all the same level as me. We are wearing items that give the same mana. But my friends all have the same mana as me! And I am fire. :( :(

Survivor
Nov 19, 2008

GREAT IDEAS

thanks for posting them i hope they get in there :D :) :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explorer
Dec 23, 2008
if you get to the last world you should be able to get a spell that mutates other spells like the fire elves have those thunder snakes exept they are fire

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Whenever i go through a door or chamber my pet's head flashes pink it's kinda annoying it only happens with the little crocidile you get in Kroctopia :?

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
hello,

i have only been playing the game a short while(just under a month) but i do have a couple things.

One, i learned about the game from a TV add. i didn't have a friend to invite me which i found out later gives a really cool dragon to help new players. maybe there could have been something like that to those that started like i did.

Two, the mini games are a great idea if you don't want to spend money on potions and even the extra gear for high scores but maybe different worlds should have different mini games?

Last would be that we can't trade items. i know many many people have talked about this all over posts throughout these massage boards and it must be a ton of programming but it would be nice to give the amazing gear i get that i can not use to my friend who is questing with me that could use it.

thanks for reading this and i hope to spend many more hours playing

Adam Dragonrider (lvl 46 fire / ice)

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
ive read some of the posts and i agree that you should beable to trade items as well as gold cards. and another thing, i think if you end a duel with 3 pips you should beable to start the next one with 3 pips. its frustrating when you start a duel and you have to pass 3 rounds because you cant use any of your cards, then you lose most if not all your life.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
sheesh why are you guys being so mean about Cyrus Drake. He is not mean he just gets pretty cranky somtimes

now for my suggetion: MORE PETS IN KROKOTOPIA and make manders there to buy that come in green, orange, and blue instead then just orange as pets.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2008
that whole pink thing happens to my piggle too!
and when i am with my unicorn, madame sadie, she somtimes dissipeirs (she is learning her dream walk) and then i have to take her out and then bacck

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
i think the ghosts,fodders,and the dark fariries should be in the Shopping distract because i have seen people with them i sometimes i feel i bit jealous.(also put the snow sirpint in the Shopping distract because again i get jelaous)other pets like the goat monk or ninja pig or spiders in mooshu,leave there.they belong there(how do i know this professer?well i teleported to a friend who has acces to the world)i also think that the sunbird should be in the shopping distrack because i get jelaous. there's a lot of cool pets i would like to have professer that's why i would like them moved.

Eric SpritSheild A.K.A race101 your student of fire.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2008
i think that instead of buying or earning crowns you should be able to buy some with gold because some people (like myself) dont have nough money to join or buy crowns to go places its just a suggestion

Survivor
Jan 15, 2009
Excuse me but when I completed a 4v4 pvp match and tried to go into a new match it would not let me leave my old match. No matter what I did I couldn't leave it. I even tried restarting the program but that didn't work. My friends told me they got this bug to and posted it on the message boards like I am now. Please help me i love pvp and can't live without it!

Your subscriber
J.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
neji8palm wrote:
YOU should be Allowed to trade items not just gOld cards it is not fair
and pets to. also i heard that you guys had a time where you sold stormzillas as pets and other pets like that and that they Gave the spell cARD to it is not fair you should have aNoThEr special time like that again ok plz plz plz plz

EXACTLY! But also you should at least be the required lvl to use.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
chrisbot94 wrote:
game master you're right hello he tried to get me expelled!!!! :x Cyrus D. is M-E-A-N
for my vote for the meanest teacher award its ... Cyrus Drake!

P.S. Balance Roks!

EXACTLY! You are SO right! If you get paid to be mean Proffesor Drake must be a trilionaire!

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I was thinking about improving the teleportation so that your friends(and you) can teleport anywhere
Game producers, plz try to improve that because I really need help fighting Tomugawa the Evil

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
Gregoryn95 wrote:
Pets should serve as more than eye candy. Perhaps as sort of a takeoff off the doodle from ToonTown? Having to train them as sort of party healers?

Oh, and my pet(A pixie I got from a boss fight) keeps randomly flashing pink while I walk around, and even when I stay in place.
Yes I like your idea about training pets, but some pets can heal, attack, and provide sheilds. But still training them would be fun, I've played ToonTow before and loved the "doodle" system, so let's make Wizards Better that Toontown.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
I am having a problem when using my fire wizard. The location he is in right now is the drake Hatchery, and whenever I use him
:(my computer freezes. I tried using my other wizards and this did not happen to them. Kingsisle, can you please fix this problem

Survivor
Mar 23, 2009
Professors, I must tell you that after 50 levels and becoming a Grandmaster Pyromancer the time of my studies through Ravenwood has been challenging, fun and exciting but I'm a bit disappointed now that the quests are over. I'm looking forward to the new housing option and am working through bosses again for items to help me fund my decorations, but there is one aspect of 'graduation' that is very disheartening.

This game is fueled by advancement and opening new opportunities but once Malistaire is beaten ALL experience points are unavailable. Had I known this before I would have put off that final battle until new quests or worlds were opened up. I can understand the idea of not allowing players to gorge themselves on quest experience as it levels you up quickly, but why is it that defeating enemies on the street results in no experience either? We fight them thereby honing our spellcasting skill so why does it not count toward our level? It is very tempting to say 'why bother?'. Is there any chance that the punishment for succeeding will be lifted with future upgrades? Even a little something for boss battles would be better than nothing.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
OMG! I LUV THIS GAME! I personally think that dragonspyre is a little too hard! I really want to become level 48 (but im 45 right now:))so i can do the quest for the stormzilla pet and storm lord card! :) I agree with everyone else when they say to trade more than treasure cards! My sister also plays and she's a life wizard and she's really angry because she thinks life doesnt have enough damage spells :( I'm also wondering if there will be another world after dragonsprye cause i think that would be really cool!! :D

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Well my message is about housing. You see,I think that we should be able to purchase monsters for our house. What that means is that we go to a shop and we purchase oh let's say a gobbler. Well, now we got gobblers (the number depending on how high you set it) running around your house. I think this would be awesome because we could fight an enemy we want to fight and have it in a controlled enviromen, meaning we controll the area's number of monsters and what not. We also need wisps in our houses. THAT would give us a place to heal and whatnot. other than that i LOVE the game and don't see ANYTHING AT ALL wrong with it.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
chrisbot94 wrote:
game master you're right hello he tried to get me expelled!!!! :x Cyrus D. is M-E-A-N
for my vote for the meanest teacher award its ... Cyrus Drake!

P.S. Balance Roks!

i agree with you because in 1 quest you had to his laundry and he wanted to expell you

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
what if malisture was FRAMED then that would make the game longer the peaple who framed him could be lord night shade krokopatra meawarty and the jade oni the person who you were seeing as "malisture" could be just a robot to distract you from ruining their plans to take over the spiral then when you have to defeat them you also have to rescue malisture. they took him so nobody would know that the other person was a robot. all the bad guys from the worlds would be stronger. there would be other worlds and the maximaum level would be 100

Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
With the new housing content coming out soon I was thinking of other ways to help decorate the new homes. One idea that I had was the ability to obtain portraits from mobs that we battle. Here is what I was thinking....

When battling creatures, there will be a slight chance that the creature that we fight will reward the player with a Creature ID Card. Once a player obtains one of these Creature ID Cards, that player can then take it to a school professor(perhaps a new school professor of arts) who will take the ID Card and exchange it for that creature type's home portrait which can then be displayed in a player's home. Maybe even have the Boss type creature's portraits be twice the size as the normal portraits and the Elite Boss Creatures have a full length portrait.
Now, to put a spin on this, perhaps have a two sets of portraits available. One set will only require the Creature ID Card and a nominal fee to obtain the standard portrait. The second set will still require the Creature ID Card but instead of the ingame gold fee, you can pay something like 50 Crowns and get a more elaborate portrait. This elaborate portrait will be similar to the standard portrait but the the frame will be more, well....elaborate.
Why have the 2 different portraits? Because KingsIsle is in business to make money and they have implemented the Crown system to do just that.
After a player finds a rare Elite Boss Creature ID Card, they may want the choice between a simple full length portrait or a very elaborate full length portrait. My guess would be that a large number of players will pay the Crowns to obtain the best looking portraits.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
hello i was wondering wondering if you make your own cards or something i am not sure. My friends have been saying stuff about that but i wasn't sure. o also on my map it wont show me a person i need for my quest ( in dragonspyre) . Also when i click on that quest helper thing it doesn't help me the whole time.

PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
From, Juliaherndon

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
you should be able to do anything you want lets say you want to do a flip you click the motion button and you click flip and you do a back flip or a front flip that is just a example make it alot better put more motions it is going to be great!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D