Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Laboratory!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
I think you should add a new world made out of candy! Call it Candymania or Candy Land. It could be for levels fifty up ONLY no one below that level can be there NOT EVEN IN PORTS! And why are low levels like one to five look like they are level sixty

P.S. In the test realm Wysteria is fantasic, I am already done A+ Student and cute outfit to match!

From Yours Truely,
Kristen Bluegarden

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
sandoom123 wrote:
I think you should add a new world made out of candy! Call it Candymania or Candy Land. It could be for levels fifty up ONLY no one below that level can be there NOT EVEN IN PORTS! And why are low levels like one to five look like they are level sixty

P.S. In the test realm Wysteria is fantasic, I am already done A+ Student and cute outfit to match!

From Yours Truely,
Kristen Bluegarden
I do like this idea about Candy land. Though it makes no sense having a world where nobody could port. I do hope that they make a harder world.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
So many people have items in there homes such as couches, desks, benches, and books. i always wanted it to be more interactive, even if nothing happens when your doing it i want to be able to walk up to a book and pick it so my character appears to be reading, or sleeping, or sitting!!!! please try to get something along these lines into the game i know i am not the only one who wants this!!!

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
To Kingisle

Just a Suggestion; "On the Interface Problem"

WaterWorks and Tower of the Heliphant seem to be a serious impediment to enjoyable game play.
From my point view most the problems there could be solved by "Two Things"

1. Somewhere to the "Side" of the main entry point put a "Single or Returning Player" entry point.
( Other players keep jumping in making it difficult to return to the battle) causing lots of Verbal Warfare.

2. Activate limited filtered "Chat" ( Inside the Towers) Only to allow the "Mute's" to hear more complex instructions.
(Many players discriminate against "Menu Chat Players" and exclude them from Tower battle teams.)

Thanks,
DisGeis

Survivor
Apr 06, 2010
I would say you guys should probably just improve tower of the helephant bosses so it would be faster because the first level of the tower is so hard with taurus and that minotaur you always get leviathan or skeletal dragon but you could leave lyon but i would reccomend for lyon make his minions every 2 rounds thx guys

-Blaze darkslinger lvl 60 pyromancer

PS: maybe do the same with luska and slyster but mostly make luska easier :D

Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
professor, what i think would be awesome (or at least nice) is if you gave arthur wethersfield (not spelled right) his own classroom. i see it would be a lot of trouble almost completely changing the ravenwood structure, but he has been here the whole game, and deserves more respect than just standing on the sidewalk with his bags.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2011
i have a problem with wintertusk aurekk the mighty walks out of his dungeon! my friend saw it to(he was helping me) we decided to fight miniion instead and boss apeared! can you fix the glitch?

for other people that might need to fight him

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
BlueLotus wrote:
I would serrisously like to see you link the banks to all our characters on the same account !! Two reasons(which are basically the same I guess). One I bought the limited eddition poineer dragon on a ice mage, and then realized that I would be happier playing my myth mage(at least that's how I feel atm hehe). And since I can't find a way to buy more crowns anywhere, I guess it's just not live yet, I am afraid I will not be able to use the pet I bought and that I'll not be able to buy another since it's limited. Secondly and more importantly, I believe that having linked bank accounts to all characters on the same account would add replay because having nice equipment for a new mage would be even more reason to try a different school. Thanks for making a great game that I love playing =)

ever heard of shared banks use them go to the bank put the pet in shared bank get on other player go to shared band duh 8)

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
neji8palm wrote:
YOU should be Allowed to trade items not just gOld cards it is not fair
and pets to. also i heard that you guys had a time where you sold stormzillas as pets and other pets like that and that they Gave the spell cARD to it is not fair you should have aNoThEr special time like that again ok plz plz plz plz

I don't think that will be very fitting. Stormzilla and all the other pets that give a high leveled card should be only able to be obtained when you complete the 48 level spell quest. It kinds of kills the fun if a low level runs around with a Wraith or a Stormzilla while the other high levels worked so hard to get it. Trading pets will not fit. I don't really believe you when you said there was a period where you can get such powerful pets with GOLD.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
firestarcat wrote:
I think they should lower ice wizards health by at least 500. Even though I am not a Deviner, When both reach grand master, the ice wizard has at least 1000 more health than the deviner. Its cheap! Thaumaturges have low attack power, but they can learn storm or fire as their second element. So when a Deviner that is a grand master, and a Thamauturge that is grand master battle in the arena its ovius whos gonna win.Also, People always say that ice wizards have the lowest mana in the game. That is not true. I am level 44, And I have three ice friends all the same level as me. We are wearing items that give the same mana. But my friends all have the same mana as me! And I am fire. :( :(

Don't forget Storm Lord, Triton, Wild Bolt, Insane Bolt, and other powerful spells you learn as a storm wizard. Storm needs a strength and a flaw, a weakness. They can stir up some huge damage but can be also easily killed due to their low health. The most powerful spell a wizard can train from Storm is Stormzilla, which is not actually very strong if you are a Storm wizard itself. You won't be able to learn Wild Bolt and other spells that can easily inflict 1000+ damage if you aren't storm.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
sayhisam1 wrote:
please can you please enable some more of the spots??? PLEASE!!

Maybe they should enable all of the Wizard City area for nonmembers, but certainly not anything beyond.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
kingofkings1234567... wrote:
well here are my ideas i've been thinking them over everyday :D

1)take pictures and get them framed for 200 gold so you can take pictures of wizards or a family group in the game.

2)be able to put the pictures in our houses anywhere so we can remember the memories we've all had and want to remember.

3)be able to put monsters outside your house to protect you from other people in your house and they dont attack you.

4)can buy monesters for 1,000 gold depending on what rank they are.

5)be able to kiss and date and take vacations on wizard101 because me and my girlfriend want to kiss but not like get really close because it looks weird.

6)levels go up to 60 and lvl 60 will be called teacher of (class name here)

7)be able to buy a boss to also protect your house from intruders you hate and to practice battling and getting ready for monsters like them (you do not get experiance for these fights).

8)you can give items to the bosses protecting your house so they win that item when they beat the boss(you do not have to reusing the same item he will duplicate it for you and you get to keep a copy of that item).

and lastly

9)be able to place a dueling field anywhere in your house or backyard.

sry my friends think i over think everything and i think so too lol

taylor winpetal
storm
lvl 42

i hope you like my ideas :D.

Well you wouldnt lose mana and health for thjose fights if you lose and you put the boss there you will stay in that spot but if someone else is there and they lose they lose they're mana and health(health to one).my friends say its cool to have to beat a boss to be able to talk to you just think of it. your in your house then you go out side and see someone fighting the boss you put there and he's trying to talk to you.Wouldnt that be awesome?It would be like having your own bodyguard!!! o and i have another idea.

10)be able to have a bodyguard monster helping and following you so you dont lose battles(the higher the rank he is the stronger he is in battles).

and my other idea

11)be able to lvl up your bodyguards and minions and have a specail school for them to learn different spells and they have a deck of they're own.

my friends say that those 2 ideas would rock!!!They said they want to see they're minion use new spells and get more health to help :) hope you like those ideas too

I like one of your ideas, about the creatures outside. I'm not really up to about "protection" and "bodyguard", but I think it would be cool if you can put a graphic file area to a certain part of your house by paying with crowns or very unlikely gold so there is a moving creature outside of your house. It'll be really cool to have a Scarecrow or a Colossus moving around your house.

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
LitterbugPie wrote:
ThePieMaster wrote:
I think it would be nice if we could sell our crown items back for crowns. We should get our crowns back if we do not like the item. At least getting half the amount we payed for in crowns back would be nice. I am tired of buying items from the crown shop then not liking the item. I mean we are using real money so I think it would be nice. Please take this idea into consideration. Everyone I have talked to who plays Wiz101 loves the idea and agrees with me 100%.

Scarlet Shadow
level 46 Diviner
Working on Dragonspyre

I agree too. I also think that there should be ways to earn crowns in-game, or from defeating high lvl bosses. What do you think?

Grace UnicornHorn
lvl20
life&fire

Despite that I like this idea, it's likely it will not be possible. No matter how little you earn for each try, you will still gather enough over time to do as much as you want. Buy areas, gears, pets, you name it.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
kingofkings1234567... wrote:
well here are my ideas i've been thinking them over everyday :D

1)take pictures and get them framed for 200 gold so you can take pictures of wizards or a family group in the game.

2)be able to put the pictures in our houses anywhere so we can remember the memories we've all had and want to remember.

3)be able to put monsters outside your house to protect you from other people in your house and they dont attack you.

4)can buy monesters for 1,000 gold depending on what rank they are.

5)be able to kiss and date and take vacations on wizard101 because me and my girlfriend want to kiss but not like get really close because it looks weird.

6)levels go up to 60 and lvl 60 will be called teacher of (class name here)

7)be able to buy a boss to also protect your house from intruders you hate and to practice battling and getting ready for monsters like them (you do not get experiance for these fights).

8)you can give items to the bosses protecting your house so they win that item when they beat the boss(you do not have to reusing the same item he will duplicate it for you and you get to keep a copy of that item).

and lastly

9)be able to place a dueling field anywhere in your house or backyard.

sry my friends think i over think everything and i think so too lol

taylor winpetal
storm
lvl 42

i hope you like my ideas :D.

Well you wouldnt lose mana and health for thjose fights if you lose and you put the boss there you will stay in that spot but if someone else is there and they lose they lose they're mana and health(health to one).my friends say its cool to have to beat a boss to be able to talk to you just think of it. your in your house then you go out side and see someone fighting the boss you put there and he's trying to talk to you.Wouldnt that be awesome?It would be like having your own bodyguard!!! o and i have another idea.

10)be able to have a bodyguard monster helping and following you so you dont lose battles(the higher the rank he is the stronger he is in battles).

and my other idea

11)be able to lvl up your bodyguards and minions and have a specail school for them to learn different spells and they have a deck of they're own.

my friends say that those 2 ideas would rock!!!They said they want to see they're minion use new spells and get more health to help :) hope you like those ideas too
yeah that would be cool :D

Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
KI, can you add in the character selction an option to change your character's look? Also can you add Rainbow Eyes (like your c's eyes will change color every 5 min)? My eye color just changes randomly. See

Luke "Rainbow eyes" BattleSword
Level 31 1/2 Life/Storm/Fire

"without life the world would be a rock"

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
I think the new safaria world is good in all but the gear and the new spells are not as good as the old lvl 60 gear and spells are. I think there should be a new dungeon and new gear, Gear that is better than the legendary gear like storm should have 100 storm attack 250 critical rating , 2900 life 31 resist and 20 accuracy. ice should have around 5000 health witch it does good job kingisle but the boost should be at least 50 or 60 and the resist is way to high the resist should be 40 at most you have it at 50 the rest is fine. the death has the correct amount of life but the attack i think should be higher around 70 0r 60 and the critical rating should be around 150 at least. the accuracy and the rest on the death is fine. since fire is the second strongest school it should have more boost than accuracy around 80 for the level 70s and the life is fine so is the myth and balance should be a little bit stronger the new spell is the weakest out of all the level 70s.. and the finial problem i have is the minions i don't care how much stronger they are you should at least put the originals back on they cost way to much in crowns i don't want to spend all my crowns up on minions i only gonna have for one round its just a waste i think well thats about it I sincerely hope you make some changes to the wizard gear and spells. Also any one who agrees comment so kingsisle can see how much people agree with these new stats if there is anything i missed please comment :)

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
BlueLotus wrote:
I would serrisously like to see you link the banks to all our characters on the same account !! Two reasons(which are basically the same I guess). One I bought the limited eddition poineer dragon on a ice mage, and then realized that I would be happier playing my myth mage(at least that's how I feel atm hehe). And since I can't find a way to buy more crowns anywhere, I guess it's just not live yet, I am afraid I will not be able to use the pet I bought and that I'll not be able to buy another since it's limited. Secondly and more importantly, I believe that having linked bank accounts to all characters on the same account would add replay because having nice equipment for a new mage would be even more reason to try a different school. Thanks for making a great game that I love playing =)
IF all your wizards are on the same account you do have a SHARED BANK feature so you may share what you like between you wizards but only IF they are on that same account. Good luck and welcome to the spiral.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2010
I love the Santa Gear that Felix Navidad is selling in the shopping district, HOWEVER.... I would like the option to buy the female Santa hat or the traditional santa hat for my girl wizard. My girl wizard doesn't want the bonnet with her santa suit :)

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
I love wizards 101.......... but i wish mounts would sometimes be cheeper ......and i wish that yall would make the lvl 60 henchmen not as expensive

P.S. LVL.58 :D :D

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Fin3cy6 wrote:
neji8palm wrote:
YOU should be Allowed to trade items not just gOld cards it is not fair
and pets to. also i heard that you guys had a time where you sold stormzillas as pets and other pets like that and that they Gave the spell cARD to it is not fair you should have aNoThEr special time like that again ok plz plz plz plz

I don't think that will be very fitting. Stormzilla and all the other pets that give a high leveled card should be only able to be obtained when you complete the 48 level spell quest. It kinds of kills the fun if a low level runs around with a Wraith or a Stormzilla while the other high levels worked so hard to get it. Trading pets will not fit. I don't really believe you when you said there was a period where you can get such powerful pets with GOLD.

I think I may remember that from a long long long.... long...... long..........long...............who we talking about? oh yeah! time ago. From before dragonspyre for sure, and maybe even grizzleheim and mooshoo. LONG time ago.And you could only buy them with crowns............Am i remembering this right? it was a long long long long..long....long.......long........long.........long...........long.........................who we talking about ( :P )

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
This is nor a bug or a problem that many have complaints about but i find at my lvl, 56, that everytime i fight a jungletooth i died. I believe hey get to many popwer pips which give then many chances to attack or do big heals, cause they are life. I would hope you reduce the amount of power pip chance for them. if you cannot i would like to know why.
Thank you
Roslyn MythCaster
Level 56
Grandmaster Conjourer

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
lillyopad5 wrote:
This is nor a bug or a problem that many have complaints about but i find at my lvl, 56, that everytime i fight a jungletooth i died. I believe hey get to many popwer pips which give then many chances to attack or do big heals, cause they are life. I would hope you reduce the amount of power pip chance for them. if you cannot i would like to know why.
Thank you
Roslyn MythCaster
Level 56
Grandmaster Conjourer

I think part of the problem is your strategy, i use to have the same problem.
if you just shield and protect your self the first 2 or 3 rounds they won't have any pips plus their spells won't have much of an effect on you
(also i noticed you're myth, so i would focus on buffing my minion as well. 2 is better than one!).

Survivor
Nov 20, 2010
:-) :D :( : [quote one of his crazy experiments, so he has asked me to welcome you to his laboratory! Here, feel free to let loose any and all ideas on how to make the game better. Everyone's suggestions are welcome, but do keep in mind that the more information you can provide, the easier it is for us to understand what you're saying!

If you have specific bugs you wish to report, the best place to do it is in game through our bug submission tools. However, if you want to just chat about that quest that you're not sure is working properly, or share with us a fantastic idea about how to make duels even cooler, this is the place. Be creative, be thorough, and think big!

Survivor
Dec 11, 2011
Defender
Dec 31, 2011
I think that wizard101 should be adding more pets with gold, crowns and arena tickets so that the people who cant afford the membership and crowns will buy with gold and people that can afford the membership and crowns can buy the pets that cost crowns and arena tickets.

(And pets that cost gold should be able to attack)