Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Laboratory!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
LitterbugPie wrote:
thewizard2 wrote:
Could you fix this problem: when I'm killing O'leary Burgalars & they cast frost shark, everything happens normally up to the point where I'm supposed to lose heath, but nothing happens. Then, afterwards, It keeps going on like normal. :?

Why would you complain about not losing health? lol
ya thats a good thing plus are you sure you didnt have an absorb shield ?

Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
Hi all,

I would like to suggest:

- That the players being able to put their HOUSE or HOME in the shared bank so it doesnt cost too many gold for armor etc. after.
- That when players put someone on ignore maybe the ignored player could disappear..,
- That for every crowns only Item should be a way to buy it with gold ( it can be expensive but I think there should be a way )

Also I got a bug: I see the commons area water lake all white I hear the sound of swimming but the water is white is there a way to fix it?

Thanks.

Survivor
May 19, 2009
it would be nice if we could use the spiral to get to our castle house instead of having to wait for the go home button to reload and it's the only way to get back to a castle

Survivor
May 03, 2009
hey i think it is not fair that all grand pets are not the grand spell.
because the only school who get there grand pet as there grand pet is myth.
i say all schools should get there grand pets you know what i mean. cause look a fire wizs gets a helephant and ice wizs just get a colosuse big woop.
i say we get the old grand master pet when you get the new final spell in the new world. and also i'm mad that i can do the test grand tower but not the one in colosue bolivard because i have a lvl 48 and i can do the quest for the test tower but not the other one. i say if you cant do one tower you cant do the test tower. and one more thing does any one know if you can complete the test tower will you be able to go too the new world right away or do you have to the tower again?

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
Professor Balestrom is busy with another one of his crazy experiments, so he has asked me to welcome you to his laboratory! Here, feel free to let loose any and all ideas on how to make the game better. Everyone's suggestions are welcome, but do keep in mind that the more information you can provide, the easier it is for us to understand what you're saying!

If you have specific bugs you wish to report, the best place to do it is in game through our bug submission tools. However, if you want to just chat about that quest that you're not sure is working properly, or share with us a fantastic idea about how to make duels even cooler, this is the place. Be creative, be thorough, and think big!
were is his laboratory

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Hiya, kingsisle! :-D
I know you are just now promoting the Selena Gomez quests, and are close to releasing Celestia.
I have a few ideas for mounts, and some of my friends would like for me to share them. :]

We thought it would be REALLY cool if there was some sort of a mermaid tail mount. And to attract male players as well, you could also make a dolphin tail mount.

Also, an underwater home would be really cool too. :-D

Thanks so much, I hope I get the chance to buy these things!

Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
Catmouse123 wrote:
it would be nice if we could use the spiral to get to our castle house instead of having to wait for the go home button to reload and it's the only way to get back to a castle

yea i hate that too because i was playing this game from the start and i REALLY HATE that think you should change

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
Hello KI I love love love love LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Wizard101. :D

I think you should make the option of, whenever you get close to a chair or something it should say press "X" or "Click" to sit down, or eat or something like that. Example: Miranda JadeBlossom and her friend Rebecca SkySpear walked up to a chair and pressed "X" to sit down. They relaxed.

Another option you should make is that on your friends list you should have the ability to color code names. Like, sort into categories. Example: Red Fair Blue Good Yellow Great Green Excellent Orange Family Purple Real Life Friends. And making it so that if your friend deletes a character on your friends list, you should be notified!

Last thing is, in battle, please make a drop down list that could make it so that you can skip your turn if you are Away From Keyboard and monsters wouldn't attack you. I have had trouble with going away from keyboard for 1 minute and when I come back I am dead with my friends whisper chatting, "I'm so sorry".

Again, THANK YOU KI FOR MAKING WIZARD101. (Sadly I can not play it right now, having technical difficulties.

Sincerely,
Miranda JadeBlossom
Level 46 Theurgist

Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
hey life teacher do you know where the sun ,moon,and star school are please answer to ian drakeglen level 20 i looked every where in the message boards if you answer i will be :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
I have been accused of cheating twice and got tricked in the duel arena to flee!What should i do?

Survivor
Sep 11, 2009
aradia123 wrote:
ive read some of the posts and i agree that you should beable to trade items as well as gold cards. and another thing, i think if you end a duel with 3 pips you should beable to start the next one with 3 pips. its frustrating when you start a duel and you have to pass 3 rounds because you cant use any of your cards, then you lose most if not all your life.

I agree! It's frustrating to have to wait three rounds to use a card, use it and then wait a couple more rounds to use another. Even if there were some way to arrange our decks so that we could have lower rank cards readily available. I know you can get a shuffle card, and I have one....but you have to wait till it comes up and it is a rank 4 so there go all my pips!
Still, this is the best game ever!

Explorer
Dec 02, 2009
ASIMA wrote:
Hello Professor Balestrom . I think the game would be much more exciting if we had a round rainbow water fountain full of mana and health wisps. There could be seating around the fountain for other wizards to relax and enjoy the wizards as they run through the fountain trying to catch the wisps. The design coold be segmented and set on a timer and the water sprouts could be different in lengths and designs. The wizards would have only seconds to catch the wisps before the water falls to the ground and disappear. The seating would be nice too, because we wizards could sit and chat with our friends instead of having to stand around. I think it would be a welcomed feature and a new hangout for us wizards.

SWEEEEET! awesome Idea!

- random diviner

Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
Hi kingsisle! I am a level 31 magus therigist and have a request. Can you add a quest deleter? Why? Well I have a quest about the zodiac tomes in Celestia and its using up the quest part of my 101 quests! P.S. Can you platinum in the game. but it is slightly rarer than gold and some items cost platinum AND gold. By magus therigest Angus dragongem.

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
I am not sure if this has the same function as the dorm. I have posted a suggestion for a new world in the Dorms entitled: WIZARD 101 SCYTHIA- 8th WORLD.

I have only written a littl about what I think the world should be like and is currently doing research but not sure if ideas are really welcome but is just a dimplomat way of not really listening to you.

It is a lot of reading and research and typing and I'd like to know that my efforts will be rewarded. So visit my post and le me know what you think.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
I think it is unfair that if you get defeated in combat and you have a healing over time spell that it doesn't heal you back.

P.S that would only work if you were fighting with a partner.

Defender
May 17, 2009
A few ideas

1. There should be a bank with withdrawls and deposists and intrest.

2. There should be a place where, once a day, a wizard or witch can throw in 500 crowns, and if they get really lucky, they get a good pet and 2500 crowns back.

3. For PvP (which I don't do by the way, I hate it since they changed wild bolt) there should be a betting booth where people can bet on some guys to win. Same with the pet derby.

4. You should definitely be able to trade or buy items from other players, with their agreement.

5. There should be a hatching thing where it costs a lot more, but you're gauranteed to get the pet the other person had. I don't know how many times I haven't got storm hound with combining.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
chrisbot94 wrote:
game master you're right hello he tried to get me expelled!!!! :x Cyrus D. is M-E-A-N
for my vote for the meanest teacher award its ... Cyrus Drake!

P.S. Balance Roks!

I am not in dragonspyer yet but i hear CyrasD. is really nice there

Defender
May 05, 2010
In krokotopia the manders in the krokosphinx and well of spirits, It doesen't make sense when they use their 1 pip spell, They breath out normal fire. It would be better if the storm manders breathed out purple fire and the ice manders blue. If you can do that Thanks! :-) :-)

Defender
May 05, 2010
This may take lots of time on programming, but maybe you can make the dueling circle bigger for 5v5 or 6v6.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
username wrote:
I think it is unfair that you can only a pet imp, firecat, bloodbat, and unicorn(then again, who'd want a pet beetle ).I think I'd like if you could have a pet for other schools.

P.S. i'm only lvl 11 so I have no clue how to to get stuff like a stormzilla

P.P.S. please reply

NEW MESSAGE!!!!!!!!

Ive noticed that if i go to friends list at golem tower and click on teleport it says that that friend isnt on your friends list anymore staff people fix it!!!

p.p.s. proffesor how do u get a avatar

You get things like a pet stormzilla at level 48. You don't choose, you get your school's pet. Life- Satyr, Death- Wraith, Myth- Orthus, Balance- Hydra, Fire- Helephant, Storm- Stormzilla, Ice- Colossus. Things like Firecat are only things you buy at the pet shop. There are pet shops in other worlds, dropped pets, and gift card pets.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Golem Tower you are considered "busy". This is because you are in a gauntlet. They are still your friends, because they are on your friends list, right?

Only administrators (professors + Zeke & Gamma) can have an avatar picture, sorry.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
dear professor falmea:

i love the fire school, it is my absolute favorite school, but i've had a question that i wanted to ask you for a while. i know your busy wanswering questions from other wizards but please take time to answer my question. i am a huge dragon fan so i wanted to know more of the history of dragons. there have been a couple of quests about dragons like one of the first quests i got from you, it was the quest were i had to go into the cave in golem court and there was the fire pit that showed a little history of dragons but i never new what that history was. who were the dragons fighting with, were the dragons good or evil, and are drakes the same things as dragons that just have a different name of origin.

i have to know the answers to these questions so please please please reply as soon as possible. i would appreciate it very much.

thank you in advanced,

- mark thunderhart, legendary pyromancer and a friend to any dragon

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
dragonSSO wrote:
dear professor falmea:

i love the fire school, it is my absolute favorite school, but i've had a question that i wanted to ask you for a while. i know your busy wanswering questions from other wizards but please take time to answer my question. i am a huge dragon fan so i wanted to know more of the history of dragons. there have been a couple of quests about dragons like one of the first quests i got from you, it was the quest were i had to go into the cave in golem court and there was the fire pit that showed a little history of dragons but i never new what that history was. who were the dragons fighting with, were the dragons good or evil, and are drakes the same things as dragons that just have a different name of origin.

i have to know the answers to these questions so please please please reply as soon as possible. i would appreciate it very much.

thank you in advanced,

- mark thunderhart, legendary pyromancer and a friend to any dragon
Lol i am not teacher or anything i am just a person who plays but i am guessing there good if you go too the fire school and read the book in there it explains it * while the cyclops and tritons fought the dragons used there great power* something like that but the thing is too stop fights about which school is better it dont help much each school says diffrent things like the fire school says fire is better then ice school you know then the storm school says will always keep fire and ice at bay they do that too keep the game balanced and stop fights saying the fire school is the best would start lots of fights

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
tylord478 wrote:
chrisbot94 wrote:
game master you're right hello he tried to get me expelled!!!! :x Cyrus D. is M-E-A-N
for my vote for the meanest teacher award its ... Cyrus Drake!

P.S. Balance Roks!

EXACTLY! You are SO right! If you get paid to be mean Proffesor Drake must be a trilionaire!

cyrus is just cranky in wizard city, cuz of his bro, malistaire, but if you meet him in dragonspyre he is not that angry :)

Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
Aparrently, there was this one message that said that fire and storm mander pets can be found at the bazzar, but when I go into the bazzar, there is no pet option. plz help!

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
Professor Balestrom is busy with another one of his crazy experiments, so he has asked me to welcome you to his laboratory! Here, feel free to let loose any and all ideas on how to make the game better. Everyone's suggestions are welcome, but do keep in mind that the more information you can provide, the easier it is for us to understand what you're saying!

If you have specific bugs you wish to report, the best place to do it is in game through our bug submission tools. However, if you want to just chat about that quest that you're not sure is working properly, or share with us a fantastic idea about how to make duels even cooler, this is the place. Be creative, be thorough, and think big!

is this forum only for things that are already in the game and might need a few touch ups or may be post any NEW ideas that we have?

Just need a little clarification, please :-(