Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

when can you go to krokotopia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
googuylol67 wrote:
What level do you have to be to go to krokotopia?
The lvl dose not matter you could be lvl 14 and still not be in krocktopia (highly doubt someone would go that long until they realize what they have to do)But if you have completed Main wiz city talk to Merle Ambrose he has another task for you to get in to krocktopia.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2009
googuylol67 wrote:

I have a crafting quest there.. I haven't even seen this city. Where is it at??

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I think you either have to beat wraith or collosus boulavard(is this spelled right) if I'm wrong correct me cause I can't remember

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
googuylol67 wrote:
OK!!! I KNOW THE ANSWER!!! The answer is you have to go to Firecat Alley and at the Fireglobe you have to defeat this boss named alicane. When you are done dueling you will be told to tell Ambrose the news when he is done talking he gives you some quests and when you defeat the Quests you will get to go to krokatopia and also you be able to go to the place behind the waterfall in wizard city.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
So I know this isn't a question relating to your thread but it does involve Krok and the manders.

Recently I bought a storm salamander from the bazaar and whenever I try to equip it.. it doesn't show up. Like it's invisible or something :/
When I bought it, it was invisible too but still showed the name and such.
I know these are EXTREMELY rare and I am not good with parting with it unless it will not be visible to me at all.
Is this a little bug?
Will anyone fix it?

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
You go to krokotopia after you beat lord nightshade in the haunted cave. :-)

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
googuylol67 wrote:
ambrose will give you a quest to defeat foulgaze. After you defeat her you he will give you another quest to defeat lord nightshade. Lord nightshade is tough so its best to have multiple wizards

Survivor
Nov 16, 2008
googuylol67 wrote:

First,you have to pass the three streets in Olde Town.

Then, you go to Merle Ambrose and he gives you access to go to Colossal Boulevard and when you destroy that area you will get another mission from the headmaster to defeat Lord Nightshade and then well you have to talk to Bartlebay and you can travel to Krokotopia. :P

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
soccagirl08 wrote:
googuylol67 wrote:
OK!!! I KNOW THE ANSWER!!! The answer is you have to go to Firecat Alley and at the Fireglobe you have to defeat this boss named alicane. When you are done dueling you will be told to tell Ambrose the news when he is done talking he gives you some quests and when you defeat the Quests you will get to go to krokatopia and also you be able to go to the place behind the waterfall in wizard city.

Actually, it isnt always after fircat alley that you talk to merle. It depends on which area(cyclops lane, triton avenue, firecat alley) you finish last. So if you start on Firecat alley first, you cant go to krok, you have to do triton avenue and cyclops lane, too. It just so happened that firecat alley was the last area of the three that you finished, but many people talk to merle after cyclops and triton, too.

Explorer
Oct 24, 2008
You dont have to be a certain level to get to krokotopia !!! You have to Finish wizardcity and that means Unicorn way, Fire cat ally, Triton ave, and Cyclops lane. I hope this helps!

Yours truely, Annabell7

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
googuylol67 wrote:

You have to defeat every street to get to krokotopia, after Merle Ambrose sends you to the death school in nightshade he'll send you to krokotopia.

Joshua Dragonblood- LVL 27 pyromancer

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
dazzlemejamie wrote:
So I know this isn't a question relating to your thread but it does involve Krok and the manders.

Recently I bought a storm salamander from the bazaar and whenever I try to equip it.. it doesn't show up. Like it's invisible or something :/
When I bought it, it was invisible too but still showed the name and such.
I know these are EXTREMELY rare and I am not good with parting with it unless it will not be visible to me at all.
Is this a little bug?
Will anyone fix it?

It is a known bug, and it's being worked on.

Survivor
May 20, 2009
Simple. Beat Lord Nightshade. Get logbook. Show Ambrose. Learn O.O.T.F.
Ambrose gives keys. Go to bartleby. Use keys. Use door. Access Krokotopia.

Congradulations! You have just gotten to a new world! Complete quest to get 2nd potion.