Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HELP No quests left

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
I am a level 36 pyromancer and I have run out of quests. I still have 3 yard birds and 2 books I think and marleborn crafting to finish but I cant get into the areas to get these items and I can't find enough scrap iron to do the crafting. I am very frustrated there is nothing for me to do. Have I missed something?

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
no.you still have quests in wizard city and grizzlehiem and krokotopia too! :-) :-o :? :winkcheck them, all of them. :D

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
No I don't have any left I have searched everywhere. It is very frustrating.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
If you have canceled your subscription, you may not be able to get to other worlds.

Explorer
Oct 16, 2008
Defender
May 08, 2009
um,jorr45, if she had cancelled her suscription she would not be posting.

Queenlorana, be on the lookout for people with question marks above thier head.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
You can still post without a subscribtion. You had to have missed something. I am not sure which world you are referring to. If it is Grizzleheim, than you will need to wait until you are lvl 40 to continue with the quest there.

If you are at MB, you most definately missed something. Once you finish Big Ben, you are directed to go talk with Holmes (I think been awhile) and he sends you to Mooshu. So, I would double back to see what you missed.

Survivor
May 11, 2009
It's embarssing saying this but I HAVE DONE EVERY KROKOSSPHINX QUEST IN SIGHT but however I found a boss I can't go in when friend can ( yes there is a sigil ) And I can't find it's quest. It is Ice collosus and I'll me in Iven area 1 if you are willing to help plz! :D

Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
marshstomp wrote:
It's embarssing saying this but I HAVE DONE EVERY KROKOSSPHINX QUEST IN SIGHT but however I found a boss I can't go in when friend can ( yes there is a sigil ) And I can't find it's quest. It is Ice collosus and I'll me in Iven area 1 if you are willing to help plz! :D

if you are referring to what i think you are, and correct me if i'm wrong i've only played a pyromancer so far then this is a pyromancer only quest, you do it o aquire items to summon the heck hound if i remember correctly hope this help

Joshua Willowpyre

Defender
Jun 04, 2009