Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

**Important** Changes to Crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
Umm, I just completed the items for the MB crafting quest earlier this week. BUT, when I try to bring my items to felica, she doesn't recognize that I have the items in my back pack! THe question mark is gray, and I even made 3 of 2 of the stinger of scorpions. Please let me know whats going on here!

ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
The following changes are now LIVE!

Transmutation Crafting
We heard the cries of many Crafters, and have introduced Transmutation recipes. Transmutation recipes, which are sold by the crafting quest giver character in each world, convert common reagents into rare reagents.

For example, one transmutation recipe takes ore and makes diamonds.

Decreased Requirements
We've listened to our players, and dropped the crafted item requirements on a few of the Crafting Quests:

Wul'yam will only require 2 Rings of Insight instead of five
Wul'yam will only require 2 Poinards of Gallantry instead of five
Felicia Worthington will only require 2 Stingers of the Scorpion and 2 Constellation Jewels, instead of five
Toshio will only require 2 Seals of the Seraphim and 2 Possibility Dirks instead of five
Balthazar Dragonthorn will only require:
2 Rings of Apotheosis
2 Grimblaze Vestments
2 Thunderchill Cloaks
2 Raintree Uniforms
2 Bright Surcoats
2 Flamesoul Cloaks
2 Duskwind Tunics
2 cloaks of Weighty Grief
2 Crimson Book Stands

These changes may be implemented in the Live Realm based on how they perform on the Test Realm.

We encourage your feedback on these changes within this thread.

PLEASE NOTE - Since we have lowered the number of items needed to complete some crafting quests, and this has caused some people to be “stuck” on the crafting goal.

The solution for those with a goal with a 2 or more already made out of 2 required, is to craft one more item. This will updated the quest log and push the goal forward.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
You need 2 of each the rings and the althames for the quest, or 4 crafted items. Check your quest log to make sure everything counted.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
You need 2 of each the rings and the althames for the quest, or 4 crafted items. Check your quest log to make sure everything counted.

I did craft two of the rings, and two af the athames, and all are in my back pack. So there is still a problem, and I dont understand why it says that I crafted 3 of 2 stingers or scorpions, and nothing about the constellation jewels, which I have created 2 of.....

Administrator
Rykue wrote:
MikeStrath wrote:

I did craft two of the rings, and two af the athames, and all are in my back pack. So there is still a problem, and I dont understand why it says that I crafted 3 of 2 stingers or scorpions, and nothing about the constellation jewels, which I have created 2 of.....

If you are still stuck on this, contact our Customer Support team and they will figure out why the quest is not advancing for you.
To contact us, send us an email at support@wizard101.com with as many details about the situation as you can provide.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
I love your idea Ms. Greyrose I will use it sometime but I would like to know where the transmuting recipes ARE! (lol)

Rebecca GoldenFriend or known as Samantha SwiftSword

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
ZoeyZero6024 wrote:
I love your idea Ms. Greyrose I will use it sometime but I would like to know where the transmuting recipes ARE! (lol) Rebecca GoldenFriend or known as Samantha SwiftSword

The main recipie vendor in each world has two or three of these it seems. Just use the 'right' arrow to move to the third spell page (1st is items, 2nd is spells, 3rd are transmutes).

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
I think the reason it's a 12 or more hour wait is because you will wait till tomorrow to craft something else. Also that's what alot of crafting slots are for.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
help!! i cant advance to initiate crafter because i cant find scrap iron its rare and i cant even find it in bazaar!! HELP!!!!

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Please can someone tell me where the raintree uniform is sold the crafting teacher in DS requires this but i can't find it PLEASE HELP