Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Older Players?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 01, 2009
Hello I know there are a good amount of older players on this game or at least have heard that there are. How would I find and get in touch with the older gaming community on Wizard 101. It is an amazing game that I enjoy playing that would be made only better if I could find some more mature members of the game to connect with. Any help with this would be wonderful. Thanks!

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
Explorer
Aug 09, 2009
CelestineXII wrote:
Hello I know there are a good amount of older players on this game or at least have heard that there are. How would I find and get in touch with the older gaming community on Wizard 101. It is an amazing game that I enjoy playing that would be made only better if I could find some more mature members of the game to connect with. Any help with this would be wonderful. Thanks!

I am an adult who enjoys this game. My daughter started me playing w/her about three months ago. My daughter is a grandmaster balance wizard and i am a grandmaster storm wizard. I am working on my life wizard now at level 27. You can look for me Luis Legendheart (storm) or Elijah Lifeheart (life). See ya around. :-)

Survivor
Dec 03, 2008
I am an older player and play with many older players, we all use ventrilo to communicate! Alot of us are actually World Of Warcraft players who love the pvp side of Wizard101 and its unique combat system!

Welcome to Wizard101 and dont wry there are plenty of older people out there, maybe more so then young ;)

-Autumn Dreamwalker

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Same here. I got hooked on the game through my daughter. She is a grandmaster life and I am a grandmaster myth. We are about to fight malistaire this weekend and are looking forward to it. In the mean time, I am working on 2 new wizards: death now at level 23 and balance lvl 15.

My myth wizard goes by Suri Spiritrider.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
Perhaps the best way to do this is to set up a specific date and time for people to meet. Start a new thread and title it appropriately the put in the specifics.

As An example, Older gamer looking to meet other adults to play game with. If interested meet (insert wizard name) :

Meet on specific Day: (insert day)

Specific Time: (insert time)

Area 1

Unicorn Realm

Survivor
May 15, 2009
I am also an adult player. My daughter got me hooked and we enjoy playing together, and I play a lot on my own too. I would love to meet up with adult players and adventure together. I haven't been playing too long, but enjoy it a lot. A posting to meet and play sometime would be great.

Kestrel Windstrider
level 26 Balance wizard

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
A great place to meet other older players is at wizard101central.com there are over 40,000 members, many of which are older players.it's a fabulous community.

Julia SummerDreamer

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Hi, I'm just so excited because I'm not from US and someone bought me a firezilla. Thanks Profesor Greyrose and KI for the next update that I can now pay people back for thier purchases.

Also I'm an older player, but not old, lol still single! Anyone want to play with me, I'm Mary Windstrider Grandmaster fire. I also have 3 other characters, Mary Deathdreamer death wizard, level 32, Emma Emeraldhunter, level 18 and Donna Thundertail, level 12.

See ya in the Spiral!

I'm on in mornings or before dinner AUS Eastern Time. :-)

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009

Hello Folks,
I am also an older player, and would very much like to meet many others in an older bracket. I know a few already but the more the better. Im a Grandmaster Fire Wizard whos working on his level 50 equipment right now. Post a time and server to meet and I'll try to make it out.

Thanks Jester

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
jester15x wrote:

Hello Folks,
I am also an older player, and would very much like to meet many others in an older bracket. I know a few already but the more the better. Im a Grandmaster Fire Wizard whos working on his level 50 equipment right now. Post a time and server to meet and I'll try to make it out.

Thanks Jester

Hello,

I am a Grandmaster who has everything, a mother of 4 children 2 still living at home, who got me interesting in the game, and i became hooked on it. Due to the fun of the game and the consideration of most players, I have also met a few other adults on the game, and have enjoyed my time gaming with them. I am intersted in meeting more adults and hope to help them gain the gear they need for the character, I am ice with training points used in life and a mix of fire and myth.

Brianna ShadowFlame

P.S. hope to see you around

Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
I am an older player(35) that just started as my nephew and niece got me involved and am finding the game really fun. Under the name Christo dreamhunter out there if anyone is looking for a friend / group. I am a myth/Life.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
silverdragonn wrote:
Perhaps the best way to do this is to set up a specific date and time for people to meet. Start a new thread and title it appropriately the put in the specifics.

As An example, Older gamer looking to meet other adults to play game with. If interested meet (insert wizard name) :

Meet on specific Day: (insert day)

Specific Time: (insert time)

Area 1

Unicorn Realm

Great idea. I would add give people 24-48 hours to see it and respond. These are moderated boards so more time is better than less.

I am an older player. This month I will be 48 yrs. My friends on game tease me that I get my grandmaster spell. :) My son got me hooked. I have the nicest friends, many of them are adult players.

Megan Frostriver Grandmaster Life
Megan Frostbringer Grandmaster Balance
Megan Deathwhispher Death level 49

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
I am not much of an ''Older Player'' but i think for you older players out there to have your own server. like cirtain age and up servers.So you can kind of get away from the little kids.

Survivor
Oct 02, 2008
Delver
Aug 12, 2009
If you see me in game, say Hi and lets group. I'm an old fart ready to help.

Devin Darksong – Grandmaster Necromancer – lvl 50 Death
Digby Darksong – Grandmaster Theurgist – lvl 50 Life
Duncan Darksong – Grandmaster Sorcerer – lvl 50 Balance
Dylan Darksong – Grandmaster Diviner – lvl 50 Storm
Dustan Darksong – Grandmaster Conjurer – lvl 50 Myth
Dolan Darksong – Master Thaumaturge - lvl 50 Ice

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I'm probably the youngest person posting here lol I'm gonna be 19 next month. I love this game, but I'd rather play with other people because it's more fun. The only problem is that most of the people I find are either younger than me and extremely clingy, or closer to my age and...rude, for lack of a better word. I can never find anyone mature and it's so annoying.