Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you get in to bartleby

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2009
Explorer
Oct 16, 2008
You just go through the Ravenwood tunnel if you want to speak to him. If you mean go inside of him, well he'll tell you when you're ready.

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
If you're referring to using the Spiral Key, it's level activated. I had the same question myself when I couldn't access the Spiral portal when I got that particular quest. LOL!

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
AlicornsPrayer wrote, If you're referring to using the Spiral Key, it's level activated. I had the same question myself when I couldn't access the Spiral portal when I got that particular quest. LOL! i agree with you AlicornsPrayer.i myself had that answer when i got to the quest the sixth school. i got calm spell card too!!!!! :-)im in grizzleheim and kroktopia as well. just beat wiz city kid.

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
jorr45 wrote:
You have to be a subscriber though, or you won't get the quest.

that is not exactly true, you will need to pay for the next area BEFORE it allows you to go there. I have another account being funded by a local friend by buying gift cards at the local stores. She doesn't play but I do. This way I can have the new girl fitted with good stuff PLUS get the nice pet AND can get cards from all my other grandmaster wizards.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
You finish Stormgate's quest in Colossus and Ambrose kives you the spiral key.

-Anna [Ryan DarkRiver Adept Necromancer]

Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, Merle Ambrose will ask you to investigate Krokotopia.

Once you have been given that quest, you can access the Spiral door by entering Bartleby the World Tree.

After you’ve completed Krokotopia, you can move on to Marleybone, then MooShu, then Dragonspyre. You can visit Grizzleheim at level 5, but cannot return until level 20.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
You have to subcribe if you already did you have to finish Unicorn Way, Cyclops lane, Firecat Alley, Triton ave. and Colous Blvd Good luck with your quests Sincerly, Destiny Lifeblossom master of life

Survivor
Nov 01, 2010
how do i go in bartleby i bin trying for a long time

cole firebreaker