Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

finding diamond and black pearls

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
the dragonspyre crafting quest is to hard now i know that ore can also have a diamond and blackpearl is with the black lotus .but they are to rare so i think you should put diamond with ore all the time and black pearl with the black lotus then we can get done with that quest..i would love to make the carousel for my home

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
I agree, there needs to be more pearls available. I am trying to craft the robes and too want to make a carousel for my home. Where are the pearls give us pearls!!! I want to finish every quest and if pearls were more readily available I could.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
So what are the odds of getting a Black Pearl? I went through ten realms, collected 26 Black Lotus and got zero Black Pearls. Would you PLEASE increase the Black Pearl quantities or quickly reduce the amount of items we need to craft.

If you make a change to the amount of items we need to craft will that affect those or us who already have the quest? Will our quantity go down?

Administrator
The following changes can be previewed on the Test Realm, but are not yet in the Live Game.

Transmutation Crafting
We heard the cries of many Crafters, and have introduced Transmutation recipes. Transmutation recipes, which are sold by the crafting quest giver character in each world, convert common reagents into rare reagents.

For example, one transmutation recipe takes ore and makes diamonds.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
I went to the crafting vendor in Krokotopia Oasis and he did not have the Transmutation Recipe. Is there a different vendor I am suppose to visit?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
TPease68 wrote:
I went to the crafting vendor in Krokotopia Oasis and he did not have the Transmutation Recipe. Is there a different vendor I am suppose to visit?

Each of the different worlds have different transmutation recipies. Diamonds are available early, while pearls are later....

Survivor
Sep 28, 2009
you can find dimonds on the deep mushrooms.
i hope this helped! ;)

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
it only took me two days to get 30 diamonds all you have to do is buy bunches of ore and search dragonspyre for ore but as for pearls yeah i hate that :x level 50firegrandmaster

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
stone333 wrote:
the dragonspyre crafting quest is to hard now i know that ore can also have a diamond and blackpearl is with the black lotus .but they are to rare so i think you should put diamond with ore all the time and black pearl with the black lotus then we can get done with that quest..i would love to make the carousel for my home

i happen to agree with you on that there is a cloak i am to make but not may black pearls are to be found.

Christina StormHaven
lvl 50 life