Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spotted cat

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 11, 2009
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
kordach wrote:
Does anyone know how to get the jaguar/leopard mount?

I think just the test realm for now....

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Explorer
Feb 11, 2009
I know its only on the test realms. What i wanted to know is where on test realms because Zeke doesnt have it and its not in my crown shop.

Explorer
Feb 11, 2009
OK i figured it out. Its the permanent lions. Randomly you will get black or spotted. I now have a black female lion.

Explorer
Feb 11, 2009
Its actually a bit more complicated than luck but i dont think KI wants spoilers and such on here. check central for the real deal

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
it has been posted on other sites how to do it, it is easy but i think ment to be rare and random, if i get approval from an admin i will post how to do it but till then i dont want to release info that will spoil KIs newest content

Mathew Ghoststrider

Survivor
May 24, 2009
kordach wrote:
Its actually a bit more complicated than luck but i dont think KI wants spoilers and such on here. check central for the real deal

Umm... I'm new to the hole posting thing so where is that?

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
well wizard101 partnered with them so i dont think its bad to say their site

wizard101 central

just search it in search bar

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
About your question for the jaguar/leopard mount, I don't think they have any of those, there are lions and tigers though.

This is strange... I've seen people with the horse mounts and the horses have stars or dots on it's side, my black stallion unfortunately does not have anything special on it's side.

I'm not sure if the other mounts can have dots or stars on their back, but horses is the only mount I've seen with the fancy designs on the side.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
DarkStorm824 wrote:
About your question for the jaguar/leopard mount, I don't think they have any of those, there are lions and tigers though.

This is strange... I've seen people with the horse mounts and the horses have stars or dots on it's side, my black stallion unfortunately does not have anything special on it's side.

I'm not sure if the other mounts can have dots or stars on their back, but horses is the only mount I've seen with the fancy designs on the side.

all the mounts have Rare variations

Horses: special markings
Dragons: different colors but nothing special
Brooms: unsure
Cats: Black cats and white cats