Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Halloween Quest Problem

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 30, 2009
First off, let me say that I've been enjoying doing the special Halloween quest with my Fire wizard. It's been a pleasant break to use her for this play.

But there seems to be an issue using different characters to do this quest. I just started a new character today (Life) and seems that she can't get this special holiday quest. Which is kinda disappointing but only half the problem...

See, I created my new character to play with my husband's new one he created yesterday. Of which, he started the Halloween Quest with his new character (also Life), rather then his primary (Death)...

And he was looking forward to redoing the quests again using that primary along with my new one. Hence the reason I'd started a new character on my end for his established character to redo the quests with...

I've read the announcement and it says nothing about having to use a single character. So it was safe to assume that like all the quests available in the game, that this one was also redo-able for other characters other then the ones you did the original quests with...

Is this just a glitch or will KI be fixing it shortly so players can do the quest with any of their other characters they've created? Because honestly? These quests are so much fun, I'd like the oppertunity to play it more then once. LOL!

Delver
May 29, 2009
I have done all the halloween quests with multiple characters on one account. My balance did it first then I did it with my myth and life. I am currently working on them with my ice character.

I have had no problems doing them with multiple characters.

Alura Hexcaster Master Sorceress

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
It must have been a glitch then. Reason I posted.

Cause about 9 lastnight, the question mark appeared over his head, and my second character was able to start it.

Hubby has yet to log into his primary on his laptop to see if it's working on his end yet.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
I've been able to start this quest line with all my characters. It's level based. When you hit level 5, the exclamation point appears over Jack's head and you can start the questline. Until then, Jack is a snob and won't talk to you. :P

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
AlicornsPrayer wrote:
First off, let me say that I've been enjoying doing the special Halloween quest with my Fire wizard. It's been a pleasant break to use her for this play.

But there seems to be an issue using different characters to do this quest. I just started a new character today (Life) and seems that she can't get this special holiday quest. Which is kinda disappointing but only half the problem...

See, I created my new character to play with my husband's new one he created yesterday. Of which, he started the Halloween Quest with his new character (also Life), rather then his primary (Death)...

And he was looking forward to redoing the quests again using that primary along with my new one. Hence the reason I'd started a new character on my end for his established character to redo the quests with...

I've read the announcement and it says nothing about having to use a single character. So it was safe to assume that like all the quests available in the game, that this one was also redo-able for other characters other then the ones you did the original quests with...

Is this just a glitch or will KI be fixing it shortly so players can do the quest with any of their other characters they've created? Because honestly? These quests are so much fun, I'd like the oppertunity to play it more then once. LOL!
Same thing i go to my myth wizard i go to jack hollow and there is NO QUESTS

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
sayal001 wrote:
I've been able to start this quest line with all my characters. It's level based. When you hit level 5, the exclamation point appears over Jack's head and you can start the questline. Until then, Jack is a snob and won't talk to you. :P
Ty ty ty ty ty ty VERY MUCH :D :D :D: :D: :D:D:D