Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting material - Scrap Iron

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
Can you please add more scrap iron to the world? I would really like it because i need some for a quest and i cant find like any. :-( Thank you for receiving my message :) .

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
COMBATBOY140 wrote:
Can you please add more scrap iron to the world? I would really like it because i need some for a quest and i cant find like any. :-( Thank you for receiving my message :) .

If you read the patch notes for the changes currently being tested in the test realm, you will notice they have done something...they have reduced the number of items you need to make. This is better than increasing scrap iron, having the same effect, but reduces the total crafting time in addition. So hold your horses (also available in the test realm) and wait till it goes live (end of month is my wish...we're gonna have wishing wells and get as a possible reagents :) )

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
COMBATBOY140 wrote:

yes please i cant craft 10 items because i cant find any it seems this is turning out the one few that never shows!!