Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thank You To KI

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
I wanted to say thank you to KI. Your efforts on the Halloween events are great. Many people have enjoyed them and there seems to be something for everyone. I imagine you may hear complaints about this or that from some, but regardless of what others issues might be, I wanted to say thank you for giving us more in this game. I find it fun and most enjoyable and there are things you can do multiple times making the fun last even longer. Once again, thanks for your efforts. :D

P.S. If others want to join in and give thanks on this thread, please feel free to do so. I would ask this be reserved for thanks and not any issues. If you have or wish to discuss issues, please do so on a separate thread.

Delver
May 29, 2009
I, too, would like to extend my heartfelt thanks on a great theme for my favorite holiday. I love the decorations, games, side quests, and the costumes. You are doing a wonderful job and I can't wait to see what you surprise us with next. Keep up the great work and thanks for making it interesting and fun.

Alura Hexcaster Master Sorceress

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
I love it too. If KingsIsle hadn't done the Halloween event I would have been bored all the time.

All the thanks

Blaze Moonflame lvl 45 Conjuerer

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I to would like to extend a thank you. The Halloween quests were a fun and much needed break from crafting. I've been so frustrated trying to find the necessary rare reagents for my Crimson Book Shelves, that I had forgotten how much fun the game could be. Seeing all the pumpkin costumes running around is wonderful.

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us for the coming holidays. A turkey shoot, perhaps for Thanksgiving. Battling the Ghost of Christmas Past or maybe even an easter egg hunt.

Any dristraction from crafting is much appreciated.

Moira StormWeaver
Level 50 Master of Storm

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
Delver
May 04, 2009
I want to say thanks to the support staff at KI. I have sent a few bug reports and a few help requests and I have always gotten quick replies on them. As a matter of fact, I have a feeling that some of the support people have even jumped into the game to help me when I was stuck. A few times when my friends weren't online, I sent a help request and don't you know, here comes this wizard out of nowhere and gets me unstuck! That's okay though. I'll take the help anywhere, anytime. Keep on playing and having fun!

Jasmine Stormwalker (Level 33, Life and Storm),
Kiley AshHunter (Level 32, Storm and Death), and
Bailey Mythfinder (Level 32, Myth and Life).