Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The End?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2009
I think at the end of the game after you defeat Malistare and you do all that stuff there should be a little movie clip that shows Malistare on the ground close up on his hand and a little itty bitty twitch.After thatthe Headmaster calls you and says,"Young wizard Malistare is back!!! You must go to a just discovered univeres!!!This new univeres is The Stargazi Spiral!!! Go there and I will tell you what to do."You go there he gives you a quest...ect.If you all take this into thought KingsIsle then you can come with the rest.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
zookamoola wrote:
I think at the end of the game after you defeat Malistare and you do all that stuff there should be a little movie clip that shows Malistare on the ground close up on his hand and a little itty bitty twitch.After thatthe Headmaster calls you and says,"Young wizard Malistare is back!!! You must go to a just discovered univeres!!!This new univeres is The Stargazi Spiral!!! Go there and I will tell you what to do."You go there he gives you a quest...ect.If you all take this into thought KingsIsle then you can come with the rest.

KI had more worlds in the que and malistaire is dead & id rather him stay that way.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
I do think there should be more worlds, but if they bring malistare back he may have heath like 1000000 in the next time you fight him. so malistare should stay down and maybe a new threat could come :D