Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 50 gear to hard to get

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
ok so i know a lot of people enjoy farming for weeks for level 50 drops
i really dont and i can understand why people give up,i am thinking of giving up even playing the game, :( i have 2 grandmasters and a level 44 wizard, not sure a new wizard will be worth it, we have nothing to do after reaching level 50 apart from farming and helping others, i like to help others but thats just me, i have people say your not like other grandmasters they dont want to help us, i say its ok they are trying so hard to complete a wizard they cant move on, and i understand that. but weeks of farming i just cant face,

am i alone on this, should K I allow more drops or let us put our drops in our shared bank :)

maybe even allow grandmaster swaps

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Defender
Jan 07, 2009
tixwas wrote:
ok so i know a lot of people enjoy farming for weeks for level 50 drops
i really dont and i can understand why people give up,i am thinking of giving up even playing the game, :( i have 2 grandmasters and a level 44 wizard, not sure a new wizard will be worth it, we have nothing to do after reaching level 50 apart from farming and helping others, i like to help others but thats just me, i have people say your not like other grandmasters they dont want to help us, i say its ok they are trying so hard to complete a wizard they cant move on, and i understand that. but weeks of farming i just cant face,

am i alone on this, should K I allow more drops or let us put our drops in our shared bank :)

maybe even allow grandmaster swaps

I have killed malistaire so many times and have yet to get the robes for my school, I'm life and I get death robes. Why do they do that? why not give the correct robes after say 6 times? Still don't have the ring for my school either. I usually get storm, which again isn't my school.
I'd like it better if the game would drop your school and not stuff like box of chickens, not much of a prize for the hardest character in the game IMO
I personally got that 3 times, yes same prize 3 times IN A ROW. After the first time I kept it in my backpack but that didn't help either.

Explorer
Oct 16, 2008
Whiterose2 wrote:
I'd like it better if the game would drop your school and not stuff like box of chickens, not much of a prize for the hardest character in the game IMO
I personally got that 3 times, yes same prize 3 times IN A ROW. After the first time I kept it in my backpack but that didn't help either.

I like that it's random. It is random though. That is a bit of a sucky prize, I agree, but if you got the great stuff every time and only got stuff you don't already have then after a few fights you'd be done with it, and then what would you do?