Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is there a pet shop in Krokotopia????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
Ok i"m Samantha Goldensmith, lvl 41. master necromancer
i've been finished with krok, But I have yet to see a pet shop!!!! Is there even a pet shop in Krok? and if it is then were is it?????????

Administrator
There are two, young Wizard.

One is near the Balance school, and the other is in a secret area that can only be accessed through a special timed teleporter in the shopping area of the Oasis.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Gamma wrote:

One is near the Balance school, and the other is in a secret area that can only be accessed through a special timed teleporter in the shopping area of the Oasis.

Someone told me that you get the secret shopper badge from going in and out the secret shop in krokotopia five times is this true?

(oh by the way what does ambrose feed you cause my pet birds have no brains)

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
Gamma wrote:

Someone told me that you get the secret shopper badge from going in and out the secret shop in krokotopia five times is this true?

(oh by the way what does ambrose feed you cause my pet birds have no brains)

Actually FlipFredFredBurger, you just need to go in and out of the secret store to get the "secret shopper badge"