Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting troubles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
I just got a new crafting quest in Mooshu. I got all ingredients to make five of this recipie. I went to the crafting table and it would not let me make it. So i went to the anvil in DS great spyre and it would not let me make it. I logged out and went back to my craft table, and i still cannot make it. Totally aggrivated! Please Someone help me

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
You probably need a different table. Ask yourself what you're crafting and if it's a card get a card table, equipment get an equipment table, furniture get a furniture table. You can buy them all at a furniture vendor.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
i have this same problem i'm trying to do the quest ring in the new i have all the items needed and it does not show up when i click on the table another table i don't have shows up :(

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
I bought the different types of crafting table from the same vendor that sells those recipies, and i was able to start the 'harder' (longer) crafting abilities. Thanks a ton Chewwy!

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
I'm having a crafting problem with Felicia Worthington in Marley. I've crafted two of each of the objects she wants, then I went and bought three more of each item just to be done with the quest, since she wanted five of each item. With the new update, my quest book says that I have 2/2 for each item, but the question mark over her head is still grey. My wizard is not currently wearing the items, and they are in my backpack ready to turn in. Any suggestions?

Administrator
When we lowered the number of items needed to complete some crafting quests, it caused some people to be “stuck” on the crafting goal.

The solution for those with a goal with a 2 or more already made out of 2 required, is to craft one more item after the update. This will updated the quest log and push the goal forward.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
When we lowered the number of items needed to complete some crafting quests, it caused some people to be “stuck” on the crafting goal.

The solution for those with a goal with a 2 or more already made out of 2 required, is to craft one more item after the update. This will updated the quest log and push the goal forward.

This did not work for me. I had 3 stingers of the scorpion and 2 constellation jewels, crafted one more constellation jewel and she's still wearing a gray question mark. Do I need to do another stinger? Can you guys fix it?

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
I am having the same problem with the "Ring in the New" quest. I had crafted 2 Ring of Insight before the patch. Then after the patch it shows that I have completed the quest. However I still am unable to turn in this quest. I have taken ProfessorGreyrose suggestion to craft another of the needed item, but that does not seem to work for this quest. I even went to far as to craft 2 Rings of Insight, that also did not work. Any other suggestions are welcome as I would like to complete this quest.

Thanks,

Diothaen

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
ok my quest book is telling me I made rings when I didn't and the man has a grey question mark still over his head.

How come the quest book says one thing and the man is Dragonspyre has the gray question mark. I know I haven't started this quest at all. All I did was make ore into diamonds and it was funny how it said I made the rings when I was just collecting the reagents for the crafting.

Can you please fix this bug!

Regards,

Maryanne