Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help in The Grand Chasm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
Although i have amazing friends they won't always help me (and i am not to good and soloing) I am a lvl 44 Balance/Ice wizard. I am stuck on the quest to fight the ice spiders in the grand chasm (only because i am half ice) They are kinda tricky. (if your ice then you know what i mean) please please help! If you are on this quest and need help please post a reply!

-Savannah Ashdreamer
level 44 Master Sorcerer
GO BALANCE!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
babyling2252 wrote:
Although i have amazing friends they won't always help me (and i am not to good and soloing) I am a lvl 44 Balance/Ice wizard. I am stuck on the quest to fight the ice spiders in the grand chasm (only because i am half ice) They are kinda tricky. (if your ice then you know what i mean) please please help! If you are on this quest and need help please post a reply!

-Savannah Ashdreamer
level 44 Master Sorcerer
GO BALANCE!

We might be able to help if you give us realm you play on and times we can find you. It might also help to say where to meet. :)

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
well i actually finished that quest i need help in the quest right after it to defeat eriks vault. please help!

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008