Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Badge errors Bugged)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
I have a level 50 Balance and decided I wanted to get all badges available for the fun of it and the challenge. After trying unsuccessfully for several weeks I decided to start a new character, death life, and see which badges are bugged and unattainable.

Wizard City - all available and in working order

Krokotopia has several not working
1 - Krokosphinx Delver - can receive the badge but it soon goes away and is replaced by Junior Archeologist - FIXED

2 - Tomb Raider - for completing all Tomb quests - it is currently not working and is unavailable, reason unknown

3 - Salamander smasher - for killing Ngazi the Beguiler - does not work and I have killed Ngazi several times

4 - master of the Oasis - for completing all Krotopia quests - does not work and is unavailable - I have spent many days going through all areas of Krokotopia looking for quests but have not found any so this one is bugged.

5 - Received badge Mander Savior but noone has it listed, i think it may replace Salamander Smasher but it just appeared on badge list after I logged out and came back on.

I am currently working on Marleybone and will update this list as more are discovered.

Since I have a character level 50 and enjoy playing wizard101 I would love to see them fix these bugs and give people something to do after reaching the top level other than waiting for the next world to comeout.

Robert Earthrunner

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Marleybone has several badges not working:
1 - Member of the Watch - complete all scotland yard quests - not working reason unknown - I did them all but did not get badge.

2 - Hero of Marleybone - complete all Marleybone quests - reason is probably because scotland yard quests is broken but not sure.

I spent several days going thruogh all areas looking for quests to complete. I also did Kensington Park with the help of the Mercs for Hire.

I wish they would fix these bugs as I enjoy gettingthe badges.

Robert Earthrunner

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Just completed Mooshu and here is just one badge not working:

1 - Emerald Champion - Complete all Mooshu Quests - not working reason unknown

I did kill the secret bosses and received the badges. This may have something to do with not receiving the hero badges from Krok and MB.

Robert Earthrunner