Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Force Is Strong in this one

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
It would be cool if when you start the game you pick what side you wanna be on. Your school should make the difference.

Death-Malistarie's Side
Life-Ambrose's Side
Fire-Malistaire
Ice-Ambrose
Balance-Can Pick What Side
Storm-Malistaire
Myth-Ambrose

If you Pick Malistaire's side instead of starting out in Wizard City you start out in Dragonspyre. At the end of the game you get to beat Ambrose instead.

Just an idea Let me know.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
A post like this has been on the boards before.It has been said before,and I agree,that it would take time,money,and would be unfair to members.

Wolf,Level 23 fire dude

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
good idea i wish you hadn't said that some classes are malistaires team i wish you could pick

tyler life caller level 44 fire life myth

ryan silver coin level 18 myth balance

Explorer
Sep 09, 2009
If you Pick Malistaire's side would you play looking like a Troll?

Would all the monsters look like Wizard Students?

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Awgeewhiz wrote:
If you Pick Malistaire's side would you play looking like a Troll?

Would all the monsters look like Wizard Students?

Your character would be a wizard (I think it should be a wizard at least). It would be a great idea to choose your side instead of having yours chosen with the school you are in. Your clothes should be different than the other side's also (Malistaire's side should have spiky or dark looking clothes while Ambrose's side should have other type stuff(I don't have an idea right now). Please post your response. :) :-o :-)

Defender
Sep 28, 2008
Not a bad idea however, you have segregated the schools. The only real choice here should be side of good verses the side of evil. Each side having the same schools with only a slight adjustment in spells. Each side has its own special school spells in other words. Instead of the sprite, as in life school, the dark side would have the dark sprite. Equal healing on both accounts. The dark sides pet selection would be different as well. The dragons would be lavawings and so on.

This way, the schools are not segregated, everyone can choose, the only addition to the choices is picking a side before the school choices. The intro would have Ambrose and Gamma on one side of the sphere, while Malistaire stood on the other. They would give each a short speech and you would have to decide your path. Once you then decide, you follow the regular choices and begin game play as usual. Each side would then have to have their own set of quests leading to the ultimate and final fight of good versus evil. This by the way is an ongoing struggle as no one side ever really wins. The two sides have no choice but to exist side by side. One can not exist without the other and one can not destroy the other. For without one, the other does not exist lol. Anyway, a twist could be that as you approach the final battle, an emissary is dispatched to you trying to get you to change sides.

Just a few thoughts about your idea :)

James DreamRider

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
I'm proud of being a storm wizard. Dont take that pride away from me by making me be with Malistare... *Spits on ground*

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Nygaard15 wrote:

If you Pick Malistaire's side instead of starting out in Wizard City you start out in Dragonspyre. At the end of the game you get to beat Ambrose instead.

There is something I need to point out here. Malistaire didn't start out at Dragonspyre, he started out at Wizard city. When he got the key to krokotopia, then he would go there. Then Marleybone, Mooshu, then Dragonspyre.

I don't like that certaint schools are asigned to Ambrose's side, and other's to Malistaire's side. Storm, being my second school, is very powerful. That doesn't mean whoever is storm is on Malistaire's side.

Defender
Jun 17, 2009
well if you were evil you'd be witches looking..

we are wizards meaning we are human form..

witches human form like but look uglier lol. with a big black head on the nose.

Explorer
Oct 16, 2008
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
The proud school of Fire will never serve Malistare!

Leave that to the Fire monsters that use this magic for evil!

~Gorman Battlesword, never a servant of Malistare