Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp complaining

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
i have been playing this game for about 5 months. i started out with a death wizard. i lost so many matches to judgement, storm lord, wild bolt, ice giant, and fire dragon that i almost quit pvp completely. so i then made a storm wizard, if you cant beat them join them lol. at no time i have ever called a player a cheater. most the time i never even talk to them. yes storm has powerfull attacks like wild bolts and storm lord. but so do the other schools. balance even has a bolt of there own when it hits. now players call cheat if you use a treasure card. i have even been reported because i wild bolted a guy give me a break pls. i have had judgement hit me for over 4000 points even with a absorb shield. no player can live thru that. or have them play 3 fire dragons in the same round. you will die period. but let my team use 2 storm lords in the same round the call chain stun on you. a chain stun is when you stun a player then the next round you remove that stun shield and re stun them again so they will miss playing 2 turns in a row. the whole idea of pvp is to beat your opponents. its not to attack them then let them heal. i just get tired of ppl crying because they lose. oh yeah and being first has a advantage also. but i dont say they cheated because they went first