Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can you get a Grizzlheim house?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
I wanted to see if you can get a Grizzleheim house because its my favorite world. If you can, wheres the shop please answer

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
I am sorry to say you cant get a house. But i have heard that tons of people are wanting them so i wouldnt be suprised if they made them. :D

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
It would be AWESOME if there was a GH house. I would buy it! Unfortunately there is no GH house, so some of us wizards are keepingour hopes up for GH houses soon after KI finishes with mounts.
It would be sort of confusing if they were working on GH houses and mounts, everything would be disorganized and it probably takes them A LONG time to get all the graphics set up for the house while they are also working on mounts.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I Want A GH House Alot of ppl have been wanting them i go in the store and ppl say why arent there Gh Houses your not alone.
It would be nice if Gh Castles came out with the upcoming updates.

Jack Frost

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I agree it would be awesome if we could buy grizzleheim houses but unfortunatley we cant.But i know we all hope they add that feature.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Hopefully KI will answer the call...I keep hoping for one as well! Have your friends put their request in too as it will show the KI staff that it is more than just a few people wanting this feature. :D