Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WANTED: PVP Partner

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Ok, i am looking for a pvp partner with a ranking of Captain or higher(i would much prefer WARLORD ). Anyway, my current ranking is corporal, but i used to be a knight. I have some partners, but latley we have been losing-a lot.
Anyway these are my strategies:
Buff you up first with all of these following:
Bladestorm
Balanceblade
hex
and my three in one blades

Then i buff myself up and use my Power Nova.

I would love to find someone that is Ice, Storm, Fire, or death.

Tell me where we can meet and i'll add you. And then tell me all information about you: name, lvl, ranking, ect. Then i'll need a time, date, and time zone.

Kestrel Ghostwalker~lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer

Defender
Jun 17, 2009
heh.. in a 2 vs 2 i would recommend either a myth life or death in your situation as you will stay alive longer..

not saying storm or fire or ice would be a bad combination but i can imagine a storm player with those boost which would help greatly but other people will know what yoru coming onto and prevent that only way to stop their preventing is earthquake of a myth character then orthrus or minotaur which helps greatly with blades as you say:

spiritblades
myth blade
blade storm
balance blade
treasure spirit blade

those do pretty much a decent damage following up an attack from you which should kill one player preferably thier healer or storm.

Hero
May 02, 2009
I need a good one as well.

I like playing with teams that I know are good, I should know, one of my death friends has the top arena gear, we battled 2v2 together against a fire and I think balance, and our team lost, plus he had to bring me back to life a couple times as well.

My highest rank is veteran, but that was when I was an adept, and even though I'm a grand fire now, I've never done so well in ranked team matches, since I usually lose.

So if any of you can help me with ranked team matches, and are very good in those kinds of ranked matches, I would really appreciate it.

IGN, Seth ShadowCloud
have M.D's fire robe, smoggers infected boots, hood of the homonculus, Jade Oni's amythyst blade(first sword I ever got as well), and a good friend.

Want to meet me, then meet me tomorrow at let's try 4:35 Eastern time, Helephant realm, by the Unicorn statue in Unicorn way.

Battle on, Brawlers.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
flash33 wrote:

I like playing with teams that I know are good, I should know, one of my death friends has the top arena gear, we battled 2v2 together against a fire and I think balance, and our team lost, plus he had to bring me back to life a couple times as well.

My highest rank is veteran, but that was when I was an adept, and even though I'm a grand fire now, I've never done so well in ranked team matches, since I usually lose.

So if any of you can help me with ranked team matches, and are very good in those kinds of ranked matches, I would really appreciate it.

IGN, Seth ShadowCloud
have M.D's fire robe, smoggers infected boots, hood of the homonculus, Jade Oni's amythyst blade(first sword I ever got as well), and a good friend.

Want to meet me, then meet me tomorrow at let's try 4:35 Eastern time, Helephant realm, by the Unicorn statue in Unicorn way.

Battle on, Brawlers.

I'll meet you! By the way i dont have text chat so you'll have to use menu chat with me. well, if you have text chat. anyway i have some partners that you can add as well. they are good players in the arena.

Hero
May 02, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
flash33 wrote:

IGN, Seth ShadowCloud

Battle on, Brawlers.

I'll meet you! By the way i dont have text chat so you'll have to use menu chat with me. well, if you have text chat. anyway i have some partners that you can add as well. they are good players in the arena.

Let's try today at 4:00.
same place and realm.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
ok i need a balance partner at least lv. 35 any rank so pls reply

ice wizard 40 wolf battleblade

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
flash33 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
flash33 wrote:

IGN, Seth ShadowCloud

Battle on, Brawlers.

same place and realm.

OMG, i'm late! Oooooh, sorry! I got here at 4:13 which was when i read your answer. Is there any time today before 11:00pm that we can meet? Oh and which unicorn statue? If you havent noticed, there are lots of them here!

Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Ok, i am looking for a pvp partner with a ranking of Captain or higher(i would much prefer WARLORD ). Anyway, my current ranking is corporal, but i used to be a knight. I have some partners, but latley we have been losing-a lot.
Bladestorm
Balanceblade
hex

Tell me where we can meet and i'll add you. And then tell me all information about you: name, lvl, ranking, ect. Then i'll need a time, date, and time zone.

ill help u but i am private lvl 40

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
firebrock wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
Bladestorm
Balanceblade
hex

ill help u but i am private lvl 40

No offense but i need someone with their lvl 42 and 48 spell. Sry.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I'm not a corporal OR a warlord, heck I hardly I private. Mainly because I never do pvp, but anyway. I am a grandmaster death. My secondary school is storm, though I never have the time ( or space in my deck) to use it. Thinking about using crowns to choose a different school, but I haven't yet. Being death, I can heal, and also I have regeneration (from my hat) and satyr if I use the boots that give that card.

Hero
May 02, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
flash33 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
flash33 wrote:

IGN, Seth ShadowCloud

Battle on, Brawlers.

same place and realm.

OMG, i'm late! Oooooh, sorry! I got here at 4:13 which was when i read your answer. Is there any time today before 11:00pm that we can meet? Oh and which unicorn statue? If you havent noticed, there are lots of them here!

can we do it today(At the time of this post it's tuesday, but it will probably be wendsday when this post is approved) at say, around 4:30 EST, same realm, but by the gate to the Dragon's Mouth cave in the golem court, and if not today, then this friday or saturday, same time, same realm, same area.

P.S. My stats have changed, as I now have the Grand fire hat, robe and boots, which I've stiched to the ninja pig set, and I also wield a wildbranch sword for now, but I may have a valor sword by saturday, but regardless of which swords I have at those times, I will wield a wildbranch sword for the meeting, and my pet's name is Lord Midnight, a Helephant.

Hope to see you there.

P.S.S. can you please try to have text chat enabled, because for menu chat people it's hard to tell stratagies to them, no offense to the menu chat people.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
flash33 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
flash33 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
flash33 wrote:

IGN, Seth ShadowCloud

Battle on, Brawlers.

same place and realm.

can we do it today(At the time of this post it's tuesday, but it will probably be wendsday when this post is approved) at say, around 4:30 EST, same realm, but by the gate to the Dragon's Mouth cave in the golem court, and if not today, then this friday or saturday, same time, same realm, same area.

P.S. My stats have changed, as I now have the Grand fire hat, robe and boots, which I've stiched to the ninja pig set, and I also wield a wildbranch sword for now, but I may have a valor sword by saturday, but regardless of which swords I have at those times, I will wield a wildbranch sword for the meeting, and my pet's name is Lord Midnight, a Helephant.

Hope to see you there.

P.S.S. can you please try to have text chat enabled, because for menu chat people it's hard to tell stratagies to them, no offense to the menu chat people.

Yeah, sorry im not allowed to have text chat but i'll tell you my strategies. I buff you since i'm luckily balance with everything i've got, and thenn buff my self, trap our opponents, then you use fire dragon, i do powernova and boom every one is dead. Thats usually how i win in a 2v2 or over. Well, im almost commander so i guess its been working. Ill try to make it at 4:30.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Iamlezul, I can't do it friday, but I can do it saturday, same place and time.

And can you bring a fire wand, staff or sword just in case they put up a fire shield, because I don't want to waste my blades with a rank 1 or rank 2 fire attack.

And if we go first and they set up a combo, then I can try to use steal charm to take their blade and use it as my own depending on the blade.

If you put a negative charm on them, I'll only steal the positive charm and steal charm has a base accuracy of 80, and with my star boost, it's accuracy goes up to 90.

Hope to see you Saturday.

P.S. Since I now have the pixie queen pet, should I use her/him or my helephant pet?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
flash33 wrote:

And can you bring a fire wand, staff or sword just in case they put up a fire shield, because I don't want to waste my blades with a rank 1 or rank 2 fire attack.

And if we go first and they set up a combo, then I can try to use steal charm to take their blade and use it as my own depending on the blade.

If you put a negative charm on them, I'll only steal the positive charm and steal charm has a base accuracy of 80, and with my star boost, it's accuracy goes up to 90.

P.S. Since I now have the pixie queen pet, should I use her/him or my helephant pet?

I have my dragon rider staff for the fire stuff and use your pixie. I'm gonna give u a wild bolt, too. Just in case.

Hero
May 02, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
flash33 wrote:

I have my dragon rider staff for the fire stuff and use your pixie. I'm gonna give u a wild bolt, too. Just in case.

I didn't see you, could you tell me your characters name, so I'll know who to look for?

Mine is Seth ShadowCloud.

P.S. The meeting place is the unicorn statue in unicorn park, just to clarify.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
flash33 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
flash33 wrote:

I didn't see you, could you tell me your characters name, so I'll know who to look for?

Ok you said at golem court by the dragon mouth cave. I was there at the same realm exact time and everything. It seems we are both confusing each other. lol. But anyway which unicorn statue? There are tons in case you havent noticed. You mean in the park area? Hmm can we try it tomorrow(which will be tuesday) at 4:30 EST? I'm Kestrel Ghostwalker. I'm 50, will have my hydra, malistaire's robe for balance, snowcrushers shoes, and kraysys's hat. And ur fire, right? Just to clarify.

Hero
May 02, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
flash33 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
flash33 wrote:

Sry, I forgot that we were gonna meet by the D. M. Cave, and I can't play on teusdays unless it's a holiday or there's no school the next day. Friday or this weekend I can play.

Meet me at that cave, same realm, but at 4:00 EST. And I will do my best to remember the place.

So, same realm, dragons mouth cave, but at 4:00 EST.

Sry if I was confusing you, I just forgot the location is am

Ok you said at golem court by the dragon mouth cave. I was there at the same realm exact time and everything. It seems we are both confusing each other. lol. But anyway which unicorn statue? There are tons in case you havent noticed. You mean in the park area? Hmm can we try it tomorrow(which will be tuesday) at 4:30 EST? I'm Kestrel Ghostwalker. I'm 50, will have my hydra, malistaire's robe for balance, snowcrushers shoes, and kraysys's hat. And ur fire, right? Just to clarify.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
flash33 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
flash33 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
flash33 wrote:

Sry, I forgot that we were gonna meet by the D. M. Cave, and I can't play on teusdays unless it's a holiday or there's no school the next day. Friday or this weekend I can play.

Meet me at that cave, same realm, but at 4:00 EST. And I will do my best to remember the place.

lol. ok use your pixie queen so you have one way of healing unless you already have life spells. but still use it anyway.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
flash33 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
flash33 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
flash33 wrote:

Ok i was there 4:00EST on friday but we didnt 100% o.k it. so lets do saturday same time, place, etc.

Defender
Jul 01, 2008
IamLezul wrote:
Bladestorm
Balanceblade
hex

I have another balance grandmaster, and from experience I know double balance in 2v2s do really well.

Oh, btw, I've fought PvE with you before on my grand life. See if these names sound familiar:

Amber Pixiefountain life 50
Amber Willowleaf balance 50
;D
P.S. If you know Keelan Dawntamer, I'm him friend too ;)

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Slushie3704 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
Bladestorm
Balanceblade
hex

I have another balance grandmaster, and from experience I know double balance in 2v2s do really well.

Oh, btw, I've fought PvE with you before on my grand life. See if these names sound familiar:

Amber Pixiefountain life 50
Amber Willowleaf balance 50
;D
P.S. If you know Keelan Dawntamer, I'm him friend too ;)

Hah, hah! I know you! Lol, yah i know Dawntamer.

Explorer
May 12, 2009
Hi, come to think of it, I also need a pvp partner. The schools: Any school besides Fire. (If you wonder why, i AM fire OK?) Even though some think it "unfair" Storm: (wild bolt and triton)
Ice: (Tower shield and Colossus)
Life: ( Healing and Centaur)
Myth: (summoning and earthquake)
Death: (Wraith and Sacrifice)
Balance: (Blades Shields Helping Hands Judgement)

If you say yes, lets meet in front of the arena in the realm Bartleby.

BYE!

Christo FireHeart LVL 43 Pyromancer
8) ;-)

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Bladestorm
Balanceblade
hex

xD kestrel it is me blaze drakeflame lol i can help you ask me i will help you if ia m not busy lol

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
lilmarco1994 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
Bladestorm
Balanceblade
hex

xD kestrel it is me blaze drakeflame lol i can help you ask me i will help you if ia m not busy lol

lol, hello!

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
ill help you kestrel my death is a warlord level 33 with a warlord hat, p.s he beat a grandmaster balance in 1v1 so yea he is powerful signed: zachary wind grandmaster fire, amd zachary spellpyre level 33 death warlord