Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pedestals

AuthorMessage
Delver
May 29, 2009
I have gotten the unicorns, cyclops, firecat, triton, and colossus statues in wizard city.

The colossus will fit on the frozen pedestal and the cyclops will fit on the myth like they should. My unicorn should fit on the life pedestal but it doesn't.

I can't get my unicorn to fit on any pedestal. I have also tried the stone, large, and statue base.

Are there any fire or storm pedestals for the firecat and triton? Right now I have the firecat on the myth and the triton on the frozen pedestals.

Any solutions would be helpful.

Alura Hexcaster Lvl 39 Balance/Life/Storm

Hero
May 27, 2009
You may have to buy the recipe and craft them. I know Wul' yahm in Krokotopia sells a couple of recipes for pedestals. Or watch the Bazaar for someone to sell them...

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The round pedestal works with the Unicorn statue. If you don't want to craft one, you can do as Willowdreamer says and check the Bazaar from time to time. They sell for about 1,000 coins.

See this thread for more information:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/15157.ftl

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
colagada wrote:
The round pedestal works with the Unicorn statue.

See this thread for more information:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/15157.ftl

Where do you get the recipe? I have looked all over the wiki and the vendors and did not see a one. Bazaar I have been quite a lot over the course of several hours several day, and nothing. I am actually wondering if they exist, and would actually like someone from Wizard to confirm where they are, as there seems to be that bug in the Life Pedestal that was never fixed.

Hero
May 27, 2009
Nessa Lightblade in Dragonspyre sells the Round Statue Base. Click on the candle icon, it's under Decoration. 700 gold.