Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Halina Warhawk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
Two times I have tried to beat this and BOTH times I have been stuck in the stairwell after the 4th battle, soooooo not impressed as I have had to buy more treasure cards and potion to try this...and yes I did report it, I was told to TRY AGAIN with no mention of repayment of potion or cards.. I'm not looking to do this again by myself....anyhone else having trouble?

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
i know your problems since im fire i can barley get past the first floor with the burinig hate

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
This being the tower of war? You gotta note your area for all people to understand what you're saying =P

Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
Delver
Jun 16, 2009
The "History Book" is at the end of The tower of War.
There is no boss on the final floor with the book.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I too have been having trouble with the tower of war. I have gotten go the fifth floor and have been wondering, how many floors their are I am a pyromancer and think it is unfair that they make so hard for us pyromancers to complete the tower

Survivor
Mar 26, 2009
Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
Bring an ice friend if you have trouble
*remember nobody can port when your in there
the number of people does not effect the number of monsters

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
I am level 45 pyromancer, and have been trying to get to the end of the war tower for weeks and have never made it past third level. How many levels are there ? I have tried and tried to get help but nobody can teleport to me once I'm inside. Also it is beyond annoying that you can not track this quest, if you get killed (and you will) its a royal pain to find your way back to try again ! I've wasted so many treasure cards in there I'm ready to quit the game. It seems to me they have made this an impossible challange for a solo pyromancer, and severely limited any way of getting help.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
All of the multi-level towers in dragonspyre are no port zones. This means you cannot leave a marker, nor can anyone port to you inside.

If you want help, they have to enter the tower with you.

As far as you pyromancers and the tower of war, use your Fire Prism and carry an Ice wand/staff/sword.

There are six floors, but the last floor only has the book.

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
Pyros666 wrote:
I am level 45 pyromancer, and have been trying to get to the end of the war tower for weeks and have never made it past third level. How many levels are there ? I have tried and tried to get help but nobody can teleport to me once I'm inside. Also it is beyond annoying that you can not track this quest, if you get killed (and you will) its a royal pain to find your way back to try again ! I've wasted so many treasure cards in there I'm ready to quit the game. It seems to me they have made this an impossible challange for a solo pyromancer, and severely limited any way of getting help.

is there a way I can meet up with you? I've done that tower to death, always nice to have a fresh face to fight with....be sure you can heal yourself, I'm death and can't take time out to heal you AND fight.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
thanks Whiterose, I did finaly beat it. I just hung out at the front door till some others came to do same quest (me , an ice, and a life wizard) did it easy as pie but it was impossible to solo.