Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A cool new idea.....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Hey everybody! Noland Spellheart here with a new idea. The other day i was thinking about wizard101 (as always) and i thought about somthing. Wizard 101 should have a DS game :D :D! That would be so cool, like when i am on vacation or just away from my computer i could pull out my DS and play wizard101! please tell me what you think about this, and thanks. :-):D:)

Noland Spellheart

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Survivor
Sep 08, 2009
i think its a great idea i am away from home alot and i usually cary my ds to have it on there would be better off for people like me who travel often.

Mitchell FireSword (journeyman necromancer lvl 17)
proud owner of a brand new cottage!

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
well sorry to burst your bubble but that really wouldn't work. Wiz101 is a self updating game and you'd have to have internet access to get in. Hey wait I think the DSI has internet access. So mmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyybbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2008
I think you would need battles on/off line synk, and if it could be done... I would expect every world to be like an expansion pack. But it would feel better when it's time to walk away from the game (4 to 5 years X $80) to own something.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
hey you guys thanks for tellin me what you think.

GreyG Sept/23/2009 7:00:35 pm Subject: Re:A cool new idea.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well sorry to burst your bubble but that really wouldn't work. Wiz101 is a self updating game and you'd have to have internet access to get in. Hey wait I think the DSI has internet access. So mmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyybbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

i see what you mean but the ds game wouldn't have to be self-updating. like those tv shows they turn into video games like, teen titans, ben10 , and the secretsaturdays,ect. if a new character comes on the show, its okay if game dosent' have that character, right? see what i'm sayin? the wizard game could be just wizard city and stuff and they could make changes to where it wouldn't need self-updating. ya know?I am sorry if i sound confusing.

please post back , Noland Spellheart

Hero
May 19, 2009
Survivor
Jun 24, 2008
eh, I guess this could work, the DS has a certain thing built in called Wi-Fi (duh). Wi-Fi connects to your home internet wirelessly, and the game can update from there. It would also be cool to be able to connect to your wizard101 account through it, then download your wiards to your card, and then play with them, do quests, and more, but only by yourself. You can then train your wizards on the go, and then have something where you have your DS connect to the internet, wait for you to login to update your wizards on your computer.

I think this would be a cool idea for the little peoplz. Nice idea! :-)

Survivor
Mar 15, 2010
When I read this Idea I felt as if it was a good idea But I felt sad when it was said they couldent :( But they could but making it have diffrent quests and make it not a multiplayer game. br able to walk around like in sim games and stuff and make new worlds aswell as new quests in the old one.
Mabey pick a theme like: Malistare returns from the dead or somthing.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010