Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Day or Night

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Hello, Its always daylight in Wizard City. I would like to see day and night come to the spiral. What would Wizard City look like at night or Marleybone look like during the day? Imagine Wizard City gradually getting darker and having the lights come on. Maybe have different realms and worlds on different cycles. Just a thought.

Thanks, Kieran

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
Ugh. I remember giving this speech to a different post.

Imagine a bright and sunny Dragonspyre

If MB had day, the thieves would hide, so you couldn't fight them

If Mooshu had dark days, it would ruin it all.

Tsiferif Elyk (Read it backwards)

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
But then they could make new story lines like in MB the theive hide underground and you have to follow. Or in MS go into Caves or something.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
still, they put a christmas tree and stuff on wizard city, so maybe snow, so like seasons. Marleybone could have constant daytime storms or misty air, and dragonspyre all the snow will melt, and when there is sun there it is scorching. I NEED SEASON CHANGE AND SUN UP/DOWN PLZ!

Survivor
Nov 25, 2008
Darekaon wrote:
still, they put a christmas tree and stuff on wizard city, so maybe snow, so like seasons. Marleybone could have constant daytime storms or misty air, and dragonspyre all the snow will melt, and when there is sun there it is scorching. I NEED SEASON CHANGE AND SUN UP/DOWN PLZ!
SOUNDS COOL

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
dounut789 wrote:
Ugh. I remember giving this speech to a different post.

Imagine a bright and sunny Dragonspyre

If MB had day, the thieves would hide, so you couldn't fight them

If Mooshu had dark days, it would ruin it all.

Tsiferif Elyk (Read it backwards)

I think there should be day and night at least in WC and that stuff up there is true. There should also be weather. :D