Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Five Ring Circus crafting and Quest Tracker issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2009
I have yet to craft any item for this quest but after crafting treasure cards my quest tracker incorrectly displays that I should talk to the quest giver. Will I be able to correctly turn in this quest after crafting the appropriate number of items required for completion? 75 Diamonds is alot to gather and use especially if after using them I am unable to complete the quest. Please see Crafting board for related post. I am looking for a clear answer before progressing further. Thanks.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Two of my crafters have finished this quest around making cards, and I had no problem...but I do forget if I crafted cards before I got the quest or after.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
onionbag wrote:
I have yet to craft any item for this quest but after crafting treasure cards my quest tracker incorrectly displays that I should talk to the quest giver. Will I be able to correctly turn in this quest after crafting the appropriate number of items required for completion? 75 Diamonds is alot to gather and use especially if after using them I am unable to complete the quest. Please see Crafting board for related post. I am looking for a clear answer before progressing further. Thanks.

Athought crafting other items, your quest tells you to go tolk to the quest giver. (I believe this is a known bug, and KI is working to fix it), you have to have the 5 rings in your backpack before the quest giver will talk to you.

All you need to do is craft the items and you will be able to continue with the crafting quests.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2009
tdg30 wrote:
onionbag wrote:

Athought crafting other items, your quest tells you to go tolk to the quest giver. (I believe this is a known bug, and KI is working to fix it), you have to have the 5 rings in your backpack before the quest giver will talk to you.

All you need to do is craft the items and you will be able to continue with the crafting quests.

Okay thank you very much. This is what I was expecting and did craft 2 of the items. I still need 45 diamonds so it will be awhile before I am done. I just wanted to know that after running around for the diamonds I was not going to have other issues that made my work useless. All is good and I am happy. Thanks again.