Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how to get to the tomb of storms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
to get to the tomb of storms(the one that comes out of the sand).You need to do all the quest at the krokispinx until you get the one were you get to go to the dungeon on the left when you enter.Then when your done with that there will be another quest called joining the balance school i think and go talk to the guy under the ground and he will tell you thatyou could go to the tomb of stormshave any then reply this message :D

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Did you go to segant major tablot.He tells you to go to huch,al,dem in the oasis.Huch tells you to go to the obilisks that is right behind him.Then you have to wait for the thing that takes you to the tomb of storms. jacob earthsword lvl 27 sorcerer

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
you have to beat the emperor's retreat and you talk to that dude that gets you in to krosophinx

Survivor
May 02, 2009
you don't talk to the guy next to the boat you go to the school of balance and talk to the prof. then hw will give you a beetle and then you talk to heltch a'dim and go orund a press x on the three obelskis

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
how do you get to the tome of storms i am at level 29 and cant get there i saw level 24 going in

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
It doesn't matter what level you are to access the Tomb of Storm. You have to complete the main storyline quests in the Pyramid of Fire and the Krokosphynx, in that order. Then you will have access to the Tomb of Storm (be sure to talk to whomever it is you have to talk to to get permission ... your quest will tell you what to do).

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
zaper10 wrote:
to get to the tomb of storms(the one that comes out of the sand).You need to do all the quest at the krokispinx until you get the one were you get to go to the dungeon on the left when you enter.Then when your done with that there will be another quest called joining the balance school i think and go talk to the guy under the ground and he will tell you thatyou could go to the tomb of stormshave any then reply this message :D