Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

AbleGamers Wiz 101 Exclusive

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2008
I am a writer at ablegamers.com, and we concentrate on covering gaming for the disabled community. Recently, Kingsisle was gracious enough to host me and Leala at their studios for a video tour and interview!

If it is ok with the forum mods, here is the article and movie, or if they would like I can copy it here. I don't want to break any rules!

http://www.ablegamers.com/mmo-news/676-ablegamers-exclusive-wizard-101.html

If you watch the video in HD, it might take a while to load, but it is worth it! You will see an exclusive look at one of the new mounts: A TIGER!

Enjoy, and let me know if you have any questions or would like to see any other videos. I would like to thank Kingsisle for not only making a KILLER game, but for inviting me and Leala to their studios and opening them up for us all to see! I have to tell you all that they are working their ninja pig tails off to get you the best game ever! :)

Beau

Hero
May 27, 2009
To quote the little neighbor kid from "The Incredibles"...

THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!

Thanks for sharing

Survivor
Jul 18, 2008
Survivor
Jun 23, 2008
Thanks for sharing and elvevating my respect for a company selling a game to hights I don't get to often... Yeah, they act like an enlightened family member that wants you to enjoy what they do as much as they are, but seeing it was the icing on an exploding icecube.

One of the few sites where I've gone from "O.K... so what am I going to get for about the next 3 years or so?" to "I kind'a feel good about being able to help out in any little way I can here".

(With graphics so much better than what Disney can put out you expect to be pushed around and treated like a peasant. Very much NOT SO here).

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
I would like to say a big Thank You! to Kingsisle and the people at Wizard101.

Not only is this a completely safe game to play with our children, but for those of us with, say, vision issues, we can still play.

I suffer from low vision, which I've had for 3 years now. Not once have I not been able to play this game, even when my eyes decide to have a bad day. With the addition of the voice, well I love it. There are times when light bothers my eye (yes, eye, I only have one good eye remaining), and I can turn the brightness on my computer down, and not have to worry about missing out.

Also, thank you for allowing AbleGamer to post this. I wasn't aware that this site existed, and have now bookmarked it :)

Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
i just want to say thank you to KI. im visually impaired ( Blind in my left eye and cant see well out of my right :) ) and this game is great for me. i have tried others MMORPGs before but they were so detailed that i could see the small things and much was lost. well W101 rocks i can see everything and dont have to change any setting.

and as a side note i havent heard of Ablegamers before what a great site.

thanks so much for posting this and again thanks you KI for creating this game i love to play.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
are you guys going to follow through with the gh houses and the school houses because that was awesome!!!

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Yeah! Are you going to go through with the Houses?? I really liked that Idea!!

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
:-) :) Dear Ablegamers, thank you for helping disabled people know what is going on in the gaming community, because my brother is 12 and can not walk or talk and he loves video games.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
if you want to become a master you must learn every spell in your class and if its your school and at the end you get a pet with the last class.