Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team For Big Ben needed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
I need help i got to the floor before Meowarity and died with only myself last night so today at 5:30 Central time. meet inside of royal museum SCARECROW REALM and i forgot the area but NO SWEARING DURING THE WHOLE ENCOUNTER!!!

Anthony DeathSpear lvl 37 Magus Necromancer

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Survivor
Jun 23, 2008
I need to do Big Ben Tower some time this week... I use another message board that lets you send messages to members. I could get a few friend codes to you if you read the same "other board".

I did the east & west towers solo with a life wizard that needs to get to MooShu for mushrooms to craft cards. I lost the last battle in the west tower and needed help to do it over (re-set).

I gave the girl that helped me all the self made life cards I had (not many but she can get more from me any time as long as the friends link is good (and if I ever get more mushrooms). Cyclops lane and Krock just don't have what it takes to make cards.

I have two decks that I switch back and forth (one set up to go against life) and I use storm spells with the myth/death shield.

I'll see if I can make some tower shield cards to use also (if they don't take ectoplasm to make...).

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Sry guys i was not there my mom house did not rush to the like i pleaded her to and will try to meet with you again tomorrow at 4:30 cause that when i get home from school also sry so much Preacher7719 plz help tomorrow

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
I won't be able to help weekdays .... I work evenings.

A trick to doing Big Ben solo is to put a marker down each time you go up a floor, then go to commons and fill up on health and mana (let the commons heal you and chase the mana -- DO NOT PLAY ANY GAMES IN THE FAIRGROUNDS! Then teleport back to your marker, enter the fight and do the same thing on the next floor.

Once you have reached the top and done the marker/commons to get filled up. Put another marker down before entering the fight. Attack only the henchman until he is dead, then the death boss, then Meowiarty.

If you get defeated, you are automatically returned to the commons. Get healed up and chase the mana, again avoid playing any fairground games. Teleport back to your marker and place another marker down. Any monster you have defeated prior to be defeated yourself WILL BE GONE.